American flag falls crowd cheers

I'm starting to feel a little remorse. If I met a dude as dumb as this in person, I'd offer to help him tie his shoes......and here I am making fun of him. It feels so wrong.

I post this in disgust at the disrespect of America's flag.

WTF?!!! US Flag Dropped ON CUE! NOT an Accident! WAKE UP! - YouTube

Get a grip. Did you see the wind?

I was an accident.... who ever clipped the flag into place did not do a great job.

How much you want too bet it will not happen to another country's flag? Actually has it ever happened before?

First time for everything.......

i am not offended...

it was our national anthem playing
it was our guy on the podium
it was out guy with the gold

Its a flag. Whether it was dropped on purpose doesn't matter. Its still a flag, and you make too big a deal over it.

Actually, Noomi, The Americans have a very different flag code to most other countries and part of that code is that the flag should never touch the ground. It's something they take very seriously. Having said that, the op is making something out of nothing, presumably to support his political agenda.

Hey Colin, Was anything said there about Serena's Crip dance? Did the public know what she was doing?

I've seen several American flags touch the ground during these Olympics. Happens when someone wins and a fan throws a flag out of the stands. Outrageous!

Its a flag. Whether it was dropped on purpose doesn't matter. Its still a flag, and you make too big a deal over it.

Actually, Noomi, The Americans have a very different flag code to most other countries and part of that code is that the flag should never touch the ground. It's something they take very seriously. Having said that, the op is making something out of nothing, presumably to support his political agenda.

Stop assuming that there is some political agenda about this thread.

Are you telling me that Brits don't have a code of ..what, handling....their own flag?

Seriously?

They're even flakier than I thought.

Hey Colin, Was anything said there about Serena's Crip dance? Did the public know what she was doing?

How about Misty May's "crip dance" after winning the Gold at Beach V-ball?

Get a grip. Did you see the wind?

I was an accident.... who ever clipped the flag into place did not do a great job.

How much you want too bet it will not happen to another country's flag? Actually has it ever happened before?

i am not offended...

The issue is Whineylittlereb's paranoia....with a sprinkling of envy because he never ever would have been good enough at anything to make the Olympics.

That was on purpose and if I was a spectator I would have ran down and picked it up....

Apparently they thought it was funny.....

Of course progressives will defend the tyranny.....

If I was the Olympian in that match I would choose to not play in that match....

Any idiot progressive that believes that was a coincidence is not only retarded but seriously brainwashed.

You should shut up. When you don't, you look really, really stupid.

:lol:

That is my flag....

Only a bitch ass motherfucker like yourself would get upset with my position on the issue...

That flag would get folded properly and destroyed in the United States...

i am not offended...

The issue is Whineylittlereb's paranoia....with a sprinkling of envy because he never ever would have been good enough at anything to make the Olympics.

I still know that I can take you woman away from you that much I know is true.:badgrin:

So who was the incompetent idiot who bumbled it?

Do brits smoke dope, or are they just naturally stupid oafs?

It was an accident... and the Brits were not cheering the flag falling, they were cheering the American receiving his gold medal... and, the Brits do not understand the whole flag on the ground thing.

Calm down, dear, you're making an ass of yourself.

I was goona say... The flag fell and there was groaning like (awwwww) and (ooooow). Then the song ends and people cheer, like they would have done if the flag didn't fall.

Sure, it’s odd that the flag fell at that very moment, but who the fuck really cares anyways, the FF would prolly be ashamed to see the nationalism displayed by the OP.

Forum List

Back