American flag falls crowd cheers

Yep, you're a legend in your own mind.

What the fuck is your god damn problem bitch? At least I have a mind unlike you.
yawn.jpg

Delusion is your specialty

God allowed this to happen. He provided the wind, and therefore, the warning. And what do I gather from all this?

America has fallen from grace in the eyes of God. This is His way of telling us that we need to turn away from our wicked ways and reject a Mormon for president of this great land, or plagues will befall us.

God has warned you, bigrebnc1775. Will you do the right thing?

How about rejecting that piece of shit in the white house?

You know the bastard whose father didn't even want him?
Bugger goes full retard.

I think he lost his mind way back.

That was on purpose and if I was a spectator I would have ran down and picked it up....

Apparently they thought it was funny.....

Of course progressives will defend the tyranny.....

If I was the Olympian in that match I would choose to not play in that match....

Any idiot progressive that believes that was a coincidence is not only retarded but seriously brainwashed.

You should shut up. When you don't, you look really, really stupid.

WhineyLittleReb and Mr. Nick make a lovely couple.

I post this in disgust at the disrespect of America's flag.

WTF?!!! US Flag Dropped ON CUE! NOT an Accident! WAKE UP! - YouTube

Get a grip. Did you see the wind?

I was an accident.... who ever clipped the flag into place did not do a great job.

How much you want too bet it will not happen to another country's flag? Actually has it ever happened before?

You are certifiable....may be the next person everyone says (after the fact)..."How was he able to access guns with everyone knowing he was crazy?"

Get a grip. Did you see the wind?

I was an accident.... who ever clipped the flag into place did not do a great job.

How much you want too bet it will not happen to another country's flag? Actually has it ever happened before?

You are certifiable....may be the next person everyone says (after the fact)..."How was he able to access guns with everyone knowing he was crazy?"

I don't need you to agree with me to be right. I would really hate to be able to agree with you on most anything.

I don't need you to agree with me to be right. I would really hate to be able to agree with you on most anything.

I know....I believe the U.S. is the greatest country in the world and we, as a country, are not paranoid little weasels such as yourself.

I know....I believe the U.S. is the greatest country in the world and we, as a country, are not paranoid little weasels such as yourself.

No I don't think you do, there I don't have to agree with you and your version of America.

Forum List

Back