American and race

AKAIS

Rookie
Jul 29, 2009
Are you an American that is Asian or Black or Hispanic or White or etc.. ? or are you an Asian or Black or Hispanic or White or etc.. that is American?

What is your race?

Are you an American that is Asian or Black or Hispanic or White or etc.. ? or are you an Asian or Black or Hispanic or White or etc.. that is American?

What is your race?

I'm an American. That is my nationality.

My heritage is half italian and a large mix of european countries and one native american tribe.

So i dunno what my "race" would be as i'm a mix.

I look like a white guy

What is your race?

My heritage is half italian and a large mix of european countries and one native american tribe.

I look like a white guy

Another American Mutt.

My Brother!

-Joe

What is your race?

I look like a white guy

Another American Mutt.

My Brother!

-Joe

Listen America must stop this "melting Pot" crap. We don't need a smorgasboard mix mash
"Oh we are all the same" race in America. I find the beauty in the separatness of the races.
The Black race should not be mixed with, nor should blacks mix with the White race.
We must all respect the Beauty in all races, as they are, unmixed.Whites, Blacks, Indias,Asians.
After all, the Lions don't mate with Zebras, or Rhinos! do they! A Lion mates with a female lion. Let us look at the Animal kingdom. They don't mix with other animals outside their species.Neither should us humans.!!
I am Black , and sleep only with other Black or brown women.Thats it!.

Last edited:

I look like a white guy

Another American Mutt.

My Brother!

-Joe

Listen America must stop this "melting Pot" crap. We don't need a smorgasboard mix mash
"Oh we are all the same" race in America. I find the beauty in the separatness of the races.
The Black race should not be mixed with, nor should blacks mix with the White race.
We must all repect the Beauty in all races, as they are, unmixed.Whites, Blacks, Indias,Asians.
After all, the Lions don't mate with Zebras, or Rhinos! do they! A Lion mates with a female lion. Let us look at the Animal kingdom. They don't mix with other animals outside their species.Neither should us humans.!!

Too bad for you.

My family is a mixture of races, we have the best of them all.

What is your race?
Why don't you tell us where you are from and why you want this info? Can I assume from your post that you yourself are Asian Akai-San?

Nihongo dekimasu-ka?

I look like a white guy

Another American Mutt.

My Brother!

-Joe

We must all repect the Beauty in all races, as they are, unmixed.Whites, Blacks, Indias,Asians.

However, black cats do mate with white cats. Dobermans do screw labradors. Poodles and terriers get it on. Quarter Horses and Arabians breed. Nubian goats fall in love with Alpine and have little mish mash babies. Your analogy is flawed, dumbshit.

I'm white. My kids are Indian. My granddaughter is Hispanic. Someday we'll probably all be a lovely off-white color. Or maybe it will morph to white, who knows. Who cares?

My kids live in a white community, none of their Indian relatives are around (thank GOD) and it just struck them here in the last 9 months or so that they're Indian. For a few weeks I was dealing with them asking complete strangers in stores and restaurants, "Are you white??"

Lol.

And 52nd, if I catch your dumb ass anywhere near any of the brown women in my family, I'll kick your dumb black ass to the curb.

Not because you're black, but because you're a dipshit.

Another American Mutt.

My Brother!

-Joe

However, black cats do mate with white cats. Dobermans do screw labradors. Poodles and terriers get it on. Quarter Horses and Arabians breed. Nubian goats fall in love with Alpine and have little mish mash babies. Your analogy is flawed, dumbshit.

I'm white. My kids are Indian. My granddaughter is Hispanic. Someday we'll probably all be a lovely off-white color. Or maybe it will morph to white, who knows. Who cares?

My kids live in a white community, none of their Indian relatives are around (thank GOD) and it just struck them here in the last 9 months or so that they're Indian. For a few weeks I was dealing with them asking complete strangers in stores and restaurants, "Are you white??"

Lol.
Well I care, I don't value all that wild unantural werid looking mix mash,confused off white beige look.
I Think Black and Brown children look a lot better than any mixed race confused off white offspring, that is always being asked " Are you Black or are you White" by the other kids,
also mixed race kids have to put up with a lot of tauting, and ridicule from pure race children!

Or ivory!

My kids are pretty white in the winter, but in the summer they're very, VERY dark. Their dad's skin tone is black...though he doesn't look like a black man. He looks like a really dark middle easterner, which is sort of funny, because he's not.

Which is why I said...who knows, instead of morphing into a darker color, we might just morph into a different sort of skin color...white that doesn't burn. That's what my kids are, and pretty much what I am.

Lol.
Well I care, I don't value all that wild unantural werid looking mix mash,confused off white beige look.
I Think Black and Brown children look a lot better than any mixed race confused off white offspring, that is always being asked " Are you Black or are you White" by the other kids,
also mixed race kids have to put up with a lot of tauting, and ridicule from pure race children!

Primarily thanks to dumbasses like yourself.

If you and your dumb fuck friends would shut up, it wouldn't be an issue.

Nobody messes with my kids, I'll tell you that right now. They don't ridicule others, and they don't take it from others. End of story.

Or ivory!

My kids are pretty white in the winter, but in the summer they're very, VERY dark. Their dad's skin tone is black...though he doesn't look like a black man. He looks like a really dark middle easterner, which is sort of funny, because he's not.

Which is why I said...who knows, instead of morphing into a darker color, we might just morph into a different sort of skin color...white that doesn't burn. That's what my kids are, and pretty much what I am.

I just like saying "ecru."

Oh, and 52nd, someone should tell those "pure race children" that they probably aren't really so pure.

And 52nd, if I catch your dumb ass anywhere near any of the brown women in my family, I'll kick your dumb black ass to the curb.

Not because you're black, but because you're a dipshit.
I dont need any of your brainwahsed, dumb ass brown mixed up confused women.

I got my own racially conscious beatifull all Black woman.
And I will bust your confused brainwashed faggot ass anytime.Zebra!

I look like a white guy

Another American Mutt.

My Brother!

-Joe

We must all respect the Beauty in all races, as they are, unmixed.Whites, Blacks, Indias,Asians.

You're kidding, right 52? We're all pink on the inside... Different species?!? :eusa_think:

Any two humans on this planet are separated by no more than 2000 generations, proven genetically.

Loins and zebras don't mix because they can't... humans are all, well..... human!

-Joe

Yeah, I've seen your sort shouting and waving their arms about.

All mouth, no bite, run when the cops come, and cry if someone actually touches you. Believe me, none of the women in my family want to mother your baby ass. We expect our men to be proud of themselves for their accomplishments, not their color, and responsible for their ownselves and their families. Not wait for whitey to step in and take charge.

Perhaps your family was enslaved for too long, and that's why you're about two generations behind everyone else. Get it through your head...NOBODY OWNS YOU ANYMORE. You are your OWN man! Woo hoo! Do a little dance now and go listen to some Marley.

Forum List

Back