American and race

Yeah, I've seen your sort shouting and waving their arms about.

All mouth, no bite, run when the cops come, and cry if someone actually touches you. Believe me, none of the women in my family want to mother your baby ass. We expect our men to be proud of themselves for their accomplishments, not their color, and responsible for their ownselves and their families. Not wait for whitey to step in and take charge.

Perhaps your family was enslaved for too long, and that's why you're about two generations behind everyone else. Get it through your head...NOBODY OWNS YOU ANYMORE. You are your OWN man! Woo hoo! Do a little dance now and go listen to some Marley.

Now you pissed off Allie, 52nd... happy now?

:lol:

Allie, you really got your grove on tonight, girl! :clap2:

Listen America must stop this "melting Pot" crap. We don't need a smorgasboard mix mash
"Oh we are all the same" race in America. I find the beauty in the separatness of the races.
The Black race should not be mixed with, nor should blacks mix with the White race.
We must all repect the Beauty in all races, as they are, unmixed.Whites, Blacks, Indias,Asians.
After all, the Lions don't mate with Zebras, or Rhinos! do they! A Lion mates with a female lion. Let us look at the Animal kingdom. They don't mix with other animals outside their species.Neither should us humans.!!
I am Black , and sleep only with other Black or brown women.Thats it!.

However, black cats do mate with white cats. Dobermans do screw labradors. Poodles and terriers get it on. Quarter Horses and Arabians breed. Nubian goats fall in love with Alpine and have little mish mash babies. Your analogy is flawed, dumbshit.

I'm white. My kids are Indian. My granddaughter is Hispanic. Someday we'll probably all be a lovely off-white color. Or maybe it will morph to white, who knows. Who cares?

My kids live in a white community, none of their Indian relatives are around (thank GOD) and it just struck them here in the last 9 months or so that they're Indian. For a few weeks I was dealing with them asking complete strangers in stores and restaurants, "Are you white??"

Lol.
Well I care, I don't value all that wild unantural werid looking mix mash,confused off white beige look.
I Think Black and Brown children look a lot better than any mixed race confused off white offspring, that is always being asked " Are you Black or are you White" by the other kids,
also mixed race kids have to put up with a lot of tauting, and ridicule from pure race children!

Maybe from your kids, but not from any of the famiilies with kids I know.

After going back ten generations and interviewing my two thousand forty eight parents I've come to the conclusion I am - damn what am I - I am American. Shit we may all be related, actually are. AAGGGGGHHHH!!!!

Dumbshit mishmash blacks who don't even know it. Obviously they are substandard compared to the PURE black Americans.

Oh wait..there are no pure black Americans. Poor confused dolts.

It is about having some form of racial identity. Not wanting to be in a state of half Black or half White, or Italian ,
Irish, or Indian, or some other smorgasboard mixmash confused,"oh I am a little bit of everbody", but not having any real culture or racial indentity. People yearn to belong to some group. I think it is wrong to bring a child, into this still very racist world, where the child will not have any true racial identity.

This is what its about Mr. Allibaba, and alll you other mut promoters and Zebra advocates, and mixmash
confused people promoters.

However, black cats do mate with white cats. Dobermans do screw labradors. Poodles and terriers get it on. Quarter Horses and Arabians breed. Nubian goats fall in love with Alpine and have little mish mash babies. Your analogy is flawed, dumbshit.

I'm white. My kids are Indian. My granddaughter is Hispanic. Someday we'll probably all be a lovely off-white color. Or maybe it will morph to white, who knows. Who cares?

My kids live in a white community, none of their Indian relatives are around (thank GOD) and it just struck them here in the last 9 months or so that they're Indian. For a few weeks I was dealing with them asking complete strangers in stores and restaurants, "Are you white??"

Lol.
Well I care, I don't value all that wild unantural werid looking mix mash,confused off white beige look.
I Think Black and Brown children look a lot better than any mixed race confused off white offspring, that is always being asked " Are you Black or are you White" by the other kids,
also mixed race kids have to put up with a lot of tauting, and ridicule from pure race children!

Maybe from your kids, but not from any of the famiilies with kids I know.

These are great examples of racism coming from 52's posts. The stuff he is saying is the exact stuff MLK Jr. was fighting to get rid of.

It is about having some form of racial identity. Not wanting to be in a state of half Black or half White, or Italian ,
Irish, or Indian, or some other smorgasboard mixmash confused,"oh I am a little bit of everbody", but not having any real culture or racial indentity. People yearn to belong to some group. I think it is wrong to bring a child, into this still very racist world, where the child will not have any true racial identity.

This is what its about Mr. Allibaba, and alll you other mut promoters and Zebra advocates, and mixmash
confused people promoters.

Assuming we as a species don't nuke ourselves, the generation that groups itself as the 'human race' will parent the generation that reaches for the stars.

Sucks that it won't be mine. Doesn't mean I don't have hope in the species; it is still young.

-Joe

Forum List

Back