America Way Worse Under Obama

And as far as silver spoons, you'd have gotten your ass kicked plenty at my high school. That is making the wild assumption you talk half as big in person. Which is not common among pussy right wing tough guys.

still waiting? you are what is call an educated internet troll. You say you have a college education but can you prove it? Hell I can do anything or be anyone I want to be on the internet. I bet you will say you have 4 degrees and one in two minors.

You admitted to dropping out of community college. No wonder you blame everybody else for your lack of success. It's a pattern with right wing nuts. Funny as shit though.

Bigreb is a typical white marginalized male who blames others for his own failure to advance in society. Yurt, Liability, the T, namvet, and others fall into this group here. Oh, Steph and California Girl are the female equivalents.

And as far as silver spoons, you'd have gotten your ass kicked plenty at my high school. That is making the wild assumption you talk half as big in person. Which is not common among pussy right wing tough guys.

still waiting? you are what is call an educated internet troll. You say you have a college education but can you prove it? Hell I can do anything or be anyone I want to be on the internet. I bet you will say you have 4 degrees and one in two minors.

You admitted to dropping out of community college. No wonder you blame everybody else for your lack of success. It's a pattern with right wing nuts. Funny as shit though.

EXCUSE ME? What I find funny is your shit as if you know anything about me. You are true to the common everyday internet troll, really the laughter is about you not with you or that you are trying to be funny. You don't know me I am more educated then you could grasp. So shall we have a debate or are you scared?

Bigreb is a typical white marginalized male who blames others for his own failure to advance in society. Yurt, Liability, the T, namvet, and others fall into this group here. Oh, Steph and California Girl are the female equivalents.

You are absolutely stark raving lunatic. and if you hav a problem understanding wshat those words means

you are two brick short of a load. You are not the sharpest knife on the shelf. plain and simple stupid carzy idiot.

Hey jakeass. Lol
Here's a clue don't tell people you dropped out of a community college classes for tree watching and you won't get mocked when you try acting smarter than someone.

Hey jakeass. Lol
Here's a clue don't tell people you dropped out of a community college classes for tree watching and you won't get mocked when you try acting smarter than someone.

I did not drop out I left college and went into the Air Force to cointinue my education and serve my country but I GUESS THAT CONTRIBUTION DOESN'T CLICK WITH AN ANTI -AMERICA TROLL LIKE YOU.

A lot of drop outs join the service, several years back they used to offer inmates service instead of jail. I give no free pass to morons because they served, I'm not impressed you were some support service for fly boys.

Anyone with a skull, and compassion for humans knows we are in serious trouble under Obama, and their monopolized government. We've seen government under their control since WWII. 70 years of hack Democrat Government workers patting each other on the back while we were "working" and feeding our families. Now we need the correction.

Mean while social services, teacher, cops, firefighters being laid off, but no rich boy Democrat corrections at the top.

I find it interesting that all three demographhics; blacks, minorites, and the young are completely fucked under Obama, and yet they voted for him

Wicked smaht!

Ummm, what unit of measure is "way"?

This is funny shit. The stock market does better under dems. Obama gave us 40 percent in his first year.

In 07' it was 14,000.....didn't take long for the malaise of the left to start driving the DJIA down in the toilet.

What was the lows of this latest correction. 7000? The market has been slowly moving back up on it's own. Obama did nothing to help it. As a matter of fact if Obama does nothing you can expect the DOW to go back up on it's own.

Fact is the threat Obama and the Dems pose is keeping it around 10,000 and not much higher. The fear these folks cause is wearing off slowly but every time they pass another stupid bill it causes a shock to the markets. People that are waiting to put their money back in are holding off until they can see signs that the insanity in Washington is over with.

Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) History Chart

Last edited:
A lot of drop outs join the service, several years back they used to offer inmates service instead of jail. I give no free pass to morons because they served, I'm not impressed you were some support service for fly boys.

Isn't it depressing to know that someone may have less education then you is a whole hell of lot smart then you. I have you out classed. There's not to many subjest that I am not educated in.

Titanic Sailor cannot provide any support that minorities, women, and blacks are anything other than benefited by Obama's administration.

This is funny shit. The stock market does better under dems. Obama gave us 40 percent in his first year.

In 07' it was 14,000.....didn't take long for the malaise of the left to start driving the DJIA down in the toilet.

What was the lows of this latest correction. 7000? The market has been slowly moving back up on it's own. Obama did nothing to help it. As a matter of fact if Obama does nothing you can expect the DOW to go back up on it's own.

Fact is the threat Obama and the Dems pose is keeping it around 10,000 and not much higher. The fear these folks cause is wearing off slowly but every time they pass another stupid bill it causes a shock to the markets. People that are waiting to put their money back in are holding off until they can see signs that the insanity in Washington is over with.

Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) History Chart

The activities of the Congress and Bush and Clinton from 2004 to 2006 caused the problem. Thank heavens for this administration that prevented a McCain administration from completely wrecking the economy. That is why the Dems will be fine in 2010 and 2012. The country hates the GOP because it has not repented, shown remorse, and reformed.

Isn't it depressing to know that someone may have less education then you is a whole hell of lot smart then you. I have you out classed. There's not to many subjest that I am not educated in.

bigreb, you are simply very stupid. Even Yurt does better than you are, and he is not even bright enough to erase the blackboard or clean the urinals in his high school.

Mighty generous of you to give bush a total pass. I however like facts, please look them up.

You have a lot of class, but it's all low. I'm sure you do well at the bowling alley. I hang out at country clubs.

You have a lot of class, but it's all low. I'm sure you do well at the bowling alley. I hang out at country clubs.

My low class is still one better then you. I don't bowl I have a handicap of 12.

you have the handicap of a drop out trying to hang with people with a couple real degree's

you have the handicap of a drop out trying to hang with people with a couple real degree's

Prove it, prove that you have what you say you have? And for someone who says they are a member of a country club should understand the meaning of what a handicap of 12 is

Last edited:
Titanic Sailor cannot provide any support that minorities, women, and blacks are anything other than benefited by Obama's administration.

??????????????

You first.

hahahahaha, this should be great. Popcorn time.....

Forum List

Back