America Way Worse Under Obama

High Finance big red drop out.

Before you dissmiss it don't tell me you've never heard money is politics.

Also you dropped out and are cracking on other peoples smarts.

GI bill son, it's never to late to get educated. You are not.

"Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******. Common white trash which I am not "

Bigtree watcher, that's pretty fucking racist. You've posted more but I think that one is a classic identifier for a klansman.

Yeah that racist allright a ****** can fit into any race or didn't you know that? However, I was directing that comment towards me and not any other group.

Nope, the use of the n-word is racist regardless of where and to whom it is directed.

You are a liar, bigreb, and you outed yourself. What a brain!

Also you dropped out and are cracking on other peoples smarts.

GI bill son, it's never to late to get educated. You are not.

Sadly if your so educated and you say you are more educated then me why is it that I can make you look so damn stupid?

"Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******. Common white trash which I am not "

Bigtree watcher, that's pretty fucking racist. You've posted more but I think that one is a classic identifier for a klansman.

Yeah that racist allright a ****** can fit into any race or didn't you know that? However, I was directing that comment towards me and not any other group.

Nope, the use of the n-word is racist regardless of where and to whom it is directed.

You are a liar, bigreb, and you outed yourself. What a brain!
Who did I call a ******? When you clean you act up you will be allowed to pass judgment on anyone but not until then.
jakeass all you do is call others liars. I want to know what happen to you Saturday whay didn't you show up?

Last edited:
Who did I call a ******? When you clean you act up you will be allowed to pass judgment on anyone but not until then.

I pass judgment on trash like you all the time, son. When you use the word in the sense that you are using it (that is a racially derogative term), then, yes, my son, yes you are a racist.

I pass judgment on trash like you all the time, son. When you use the word in the sense that you are using it (that is a racially derogative term), then, yes, my son, yes you are a racist.

It seems we both are passing judgement on each other all the time I know you are a moron. That I bitch slap all the time. the word ****** means lazy no account trashy person, which does not dictate a race, which that is what you are.
Lazy good for nothing no acount trash but when you see that I have call a person of a nother race ****** then you can call me a racist nif you chose to do so. But any moron will continue to act stupid like you.

Bigred white trash I usually don't bother with uneducated white trash dropouts like you. But I can still encourage you to get educated, though I wouldn't think your goal of tree watching will be all that productive.

And as far as silver spoons, you'd have gotten your ass kicked plenty at my high school. That is making the wild assumption you talk half as big in person. Which is not common among pussy right wing tough guys.

You are a racist, bigreb, and your opinion of me is worth nothing to anyone.

You are what you are, nothing is going to change that here, but at least you can aspire (that means hope) to grow up to be just like Yurt the Squirt.

And speaking of the Squirt, I see that he backed off. That's smart, and I advise that he comes with proper evidence in the future, instead of a big mouth.

The new boss is worse than the old boss, and the only klan I see is colored black. Fact.

Wingnut tool crying is better than the comedy channel. If Obama is reelected some of you Klansmanman will lose what tiny minds you have left.

And as far as silver spoons, you'd have gotten your ass kicked plenty at my high school. That is making the wild assumption you talk half as big in person. Which is not common among pussy right wing tough guys.

still waiting? you are what is call an educated internet troll. You say you have a college education but can you prove it? Hell I can do anything or be anyone I want to be on the internet. I bet you will say you have 4 degrees and one in two minors.

Sure, you can, bigreb, but you have proven here that you can't discuss, much less carry, a discussion.

You are a racist, bigreb, and your opinion of me is worth nothing to anyone.

You are what you are, nothing is going to change that here, but at least you can aspire (that means hope) to grow up to be just like Yurt the Squirt.

And speaking of the Squirt, I see that he backed off. That's smart, and I advise that he comes with proper evidence in the future, instead of a big mouth.

As I have said before I am ages ahead of you. You jakeass are a known liar, that is your rep. That is not coming from me but from others on this board. You are all talk behind that screen

Yup, bigreb, the racist, has lost yet again. Go cry on Liability and Yurt's shoulders, for the have got their butts kicked as well today.

Forum List

Back