America Way Worse Under Obama

You are now deflecting, klanspirit bigreb. Answer the other questions above. You don't get to answer a question with a question. We will dog you all through the board until you answer the questions.

You are now deflecting, klanspirit bigreb. Answer the other questions above. You don't get to answer a question with a question. We will dog you all through the board until you answer the questions.

fuck off racist trash damn you're stupid what fucking question are you talking about troll topspin did not ask a question he made an unvarifyed comment. Aren't you the one that always claims that people need to give their source to varify their claims?

Last edited:
You are the racist, following Rush's Rules of Deflection.

Answer the questions, bigklanspiritreb.

You are the racist, following Rush's Rules of Deflection.

Answer the questions, bigklanspiritreb.

You are playing Alinsky rule 4 I suggest that you stay bound by your own rules. You say when I make a cliam I must back that claim up with a source
Topspin made a CLAIM BUT DID NOT SHOW THE SOURCE.
So topspin I know youare going to read this comment show the source to your claim.

bigtreewatcher by claiming the klan died with byrd
how moronic grand wizard.
And in context to what I said was I repling to?
But still I am waiting on that comment where I am supposed to be keeping the spirit of the klan alive
Originally Posted by topspin
you may not have paid your dues or wear the hood, but you are keeping the klan spirit alive

You, bigklanspiritreb, are following Rush Rule #2.

We are not talking about topspin but you. You said that the klan died with Byrd. Make the connection, please, with evidence.

You, bigklanspiritreb, are following Rush Rule #2.

We are not talking about topspin but you. You said that the klan died with Byrd. Make the connection, please, with evidence.

Wrong again there starky son If I listen to Rush I would be listening to him right now and for the most part I don't have time to listen to him because normally I am at work when he is on the air.

Stick with your rules that you try to place on others. it may make you look less stupidit might even bring you up on the level of a moron.

Thank you, bigreb, for admitting that you cannot demonstrate the klan died when Byrd died.

Yes, we will keep dogging you across the Board until you give up Rush's Rules for Fools.

Thank you, bigreb, for admitting that you cannot demonstrate the klan died when Byrd died.

Yes, we will keep dogging you across the Board until you give up Rush's Rules for Fools.

How can I do that I have no connection with the klan, unlike you who seems to bring up the subject on a daily basis. Why are you always stuck in the klan mentality?

How can I do that I have no connection with the klan, unlike you who seems to bring up the subject on a daily basis. Why are you always stuck in the klan mentality?

You made the statement, son. You can admit you pulled it out of your ass or cannot demonstrate the klan died when Byrd died.

We are an angry and divided nation. It's the Saul Alinsky-Community Organizer way. This President and the Democrats have followed Alinsky's 'Rules for radicals' with absolute obedience. They have divided our nation successfully with their endless Race-Baiting and Class Warfare. Saul Alinsky really would be very proud of them. We are worse off under Democrat-Rule. It is what it is. So,we know the Democrats have divided us but lets not allow them to conquer. Get out and vote. Make 2010 count.

You made the statement, son. You can admit you pulled it out of your ass or cannot demonstrate the klan died when Byrd died.

So I'm mistakenly wrong the klan did not die with Congressman Byrd it lives on within you.

"Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******. Common white trash which I am not "

Bigtree watcher, that's pretty fucking racist. You've posted more but I think that one is a classic identifier for a klansman.

"Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******. Common white trash which I am not "

Bigtree watcher, that's pretty fucking racist. You've posted more but I think that one is a classic identifier for a klansman.

Yeah that racist allright a ****** can fit into any race or didn't you know that? However, I was directing that comment towards me and not any other group.

Anyone with a skull, and compassion for humans knows we are in serious trouble under Obama, and their monopolized government. We've seen government under their control since WWII. 70 years of hack Democrat Government workers patting each other on the back while we were "working" and feeding our families. Now we need the correction.

Mean while social services, teacher, cops, firefighters being laid off, but no rich boy Democrat corrections at the top.

I find it interesting that all three demographhics; blacks, minorites, and the young are completely fucked under Obama, and yet they voted for him

Wicked smaht!

Question, who started a fucking war with a lie? How much does Iraq cost us and what the hell did it have to do with 9/11? Did we at least catch him? WMD's? What?

Serious question here. Get back to us when we are even close to that monetary amount.

Forum List

Back