America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Lets stop selling weapons to anybody.

Except those made by Lockheed Martin because I get a retirement pension check each month from them.

The fact that you ask such mindless faux questions is what tells the real story. :itsok:
I ask questions I know you dont have the guts to answer. And when you dodge your inability to back up your statements is reinforced

You ask faux questions for whatever brainless reason you might have. And you get all pissy when others decline to play your idiot game.

Take a Midol.
I don’t get pissy I win the argument when you fail to stay on topic and resort to insults and dodges. Why would I get pissy about winning?!

No no. You’ve gotten pissy. And you haven’t won any argument.
You choose to believe I was pissy. I wasnt pissy. That’s just you doing your thing and Making incorrect assumptions.

I win the argument every time you dodge and fail to back up your false claims

You choose to believe I was pissy.
Yes. I prefer to believe objective reality. 👍
I wasnt pissy.
You have been. You still are.
That’s just you doing your thing and Making incorrect assumptions.
I make correctninservarions. Your mistake. 👍
I win the argument every time you dodge and fail to back up your false claims
You couldn’t win if you had no opponent. And you have lost all along. Please continue. I enjoy the hilarity. 👍

Video of an Israeli Air Force airstrike on the Al-Sadaka Cancer Hospital in the Gaza Strip, captured by surveillance cameras in the hospital, has been published
What did the cancer patients do to you?

Prove it.

Zzz

Ah. Cute. Be a literalist when all else fails.

Bottom line remains. You’ve got nothing and it shows. 👍😎
I have you making claims about my position which you can’t even state. That’s enough for you to sound a fool

Some people ask well what occurred before October 7 in the Holy land …take a look at this video…. For years bad people from Israel have been making the lives of Palestinian women and children a living hell. None of us in America would live like that we would stand up for ourselves …. We are a strong country. The strong in America stand up for those like women and children.

Imagine for a moment if we Americans had to live like Palestinians do. And so for that reason, we must stop selling weapons to Israel. We have got to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. It is anti-American to do so.

May Jesus protect this Palestinian child. Jesus loves her. And may he protect her and all of the children of Gaza

View attachment 851542

May the angel Michael protect the Palestinian women and children from the beasts that are bombing them every day.

Yes...
But...

Is it based on the fact that the Arabs keep trying to destroy the Jews and want them extinct?

I'm not fan of the Jews or Arabs, but the Jews seem to be fighting for their very survival if the Arabs want them evaporated. How would things have been if the Arabs didn't try to exterminate the Jews all the time? That is the question. It is a case of the chicken or the egg, me thinks.

lego gaza.jpg

Forum List

Back