America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Ok well a hypothetical is quite different from me blaming them… and when innocent people are being killed the ethical and moral
Boundaries around that should be discussed and scrutinized.
You’re literally holding Israel to a higher standard than the Geneva Conventions.

You’re literally holding Israel to a higher standard than the Geneva Conventions.
I hold anybody who is responsible for taking a life to a high standard. Especially if those lives are innocent women and children.

I hold anybody who is responsible for taking a life to a high standard. Especially if those lives are innocent women and children.
I think the Geneva Conventions is sufficient when it comes to the protection of women and children. Perhaps you need to get off your high horse and defer to the international rules.

I think the Geneva Conventions is sufficient when it comes to the protection of women and children. Perhaps you need to get off your high horse and defer to the international rules.
What have I said that makes you think I differ from the Geneva Conventions? Why do you think I’m on a high horse?

False. I don’t care about your position. I was addressing your “logic.” You’re a dope.
If you don’t know my position then you can’t know if my logic supports it or not.

See that’s how you use logic to take down an argument. Take notes

If you don’t know my position then you can’t know if my logic supports it or not.
Wrong you retard. I already decimated your idiotic attempt at logic. Your position is irrelevant, you imbecile.
See that’s how you use logic to take down an argument. Take notes
I already refuted what you falsely call logic.

You’re still nothing but a retard.

Wrong you retard. I already decimated your idiotic attempt at logic. Your position is irrelevant, you imbecile.
You literally said I can’t support my position when you don’t even know my position. Your “obliteration” is only happening in your head

Ask yourself this. Israel left Gaza in 2005 and handed the keys over to the Palestinians. Whatever has happened to the Palestinians in Gaza is by Palestinians, to the Palestinians. Instead of spending the billions given to them by the world on their people, they built tunnels, suicide bombers and brainwashed the people turning them into the genocidal monsters we saw on Oct.7.

The IDF has killed 8000 Palestinians. And before October 7 they were bombarding Palestinian areas for no good reasons.

the United States should change its policy toward Israel.

The current policies of Israel are unacceptable and it’s been like that for years.. And the founding fathers would not agree with supporting Israel.
Bombing for no good reason? What an idiot. You have the Israelis mixed up with the Palestinian subhuman savages.

The IDF has killed 8000 Palestinians. And before October 7 they were bombarding Palestinian areas for no good reasons.

the United States should change its policy toward Israel.

The current policies of Israel are unacceptable and it’s been like that for years.. And the founding fathers would not agree with supporting Israel.
Do they still have enough fighting age males to attack innocent Israelis? If so, more need to die.

Also any motherly age women that would raise piece of shit terrorists.

Sorry, but that's how it is.

Ask yourself this. Israel left Gaza in 2005 and handed the keys over to the Palestinians. Whatever has happened to the Palestinians in Gaza is by Palestinians, to the Palestinians. Instead of spending the billions given to them by the world on their people, they built tunnels, suicide bombers and brainwashed the people turning them into the genocidal monsters we saw on Oct.7.
What are we supposed to be asking?

Forum List

Back