America must stop selling weapons to Israel

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Some people ask well what occurred before October 7 in the Holy land …take a look at this video…. For years bad people from Israel have been making the lives of Palestinian women and children a living hell. None of us in America would live like that we would stand up for ourselves …. We are a strong country. The strong in America stand up for those like women and children.

Imagine for a moment if we Americans had to live like Palestinians do. And so for that reason, we must stop selling weapons to Israel. We have got to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. It is anti-American to do so.

May Jesus protect this Palestinian child. Jesus loves her. And may he protect her and all of the children of Gaza

1698813344675.png

May the angel Michael protect the Palestinian women and children from the beasts that are bombing them every day.

Some people ask well what occurred before October 7 in the Holy land …take a look at this video…. For years bad people from Israel have been making the lives of Palestinian women and children a living hell. None of us in America would live like that we would stand up for ourselves …. We are a strong country. The strong in America stand up for those like women and children.

Imagine for a moment if we Americans had to live like Palestinians do. And so for that reason, we must stop selling weapons to Israel. We have got to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. It is anti-American to do so.

May Jesus protect this Palestinian child. Jesus loves her. And may he protect her and all of the children of Gaza

View attachment 851542

May the angel Michael protect the Palestinian women and children from the beasts that are bombing them every day.

As long as they allow terrorists to rule them and allow themselves to be human shields then they just have to learn to cope with it.

View attachment 851542

Gee...wonder why the "beasts" from Israel are bombing Gaza? Could it be the 20,000 rockets that Hamas has fired into civilian areas of Israel? No? Maybe it's the slaughter of fifteen hundred Israelis by Hamas terrorists? The beheading of children? The raping of women? The taking of hostages to use as human shields?

Get a fucking clue...the only reason that Israel attacks Gaza is because Hamas keeps attacking Israel. Is it in the Israeli charter to kill all of the Palestinians? It's in Hamas' charter to kill all the jews and they run Gaza! But you think Israel are the bad guys? You're an IDIOT!!!

didnt you start a thread saying dont call people anti semetic??

youre idea seems very anti semetic to me,,
What idea, what in the world are you talking about my friend. It seems like you’re attempting to invent my views.

What I am saying, is as pro American and pro Christian as it gets. We are the strongest country in the world, and we have the ability to affect change for the better.

I’m criticizing Israel’s policy which is my God-given right. I have a right as an American to say we should not be sending our tax dollars to Israel. And masses of Americans and in the western world agree with me.

What idea, what in the world are you talking about my friend. It seems like you’re attempting to invent my views.

What I am saying, is as pro American and pro Christian as it gets. We are the strongest country in the world, and we have the ability to affect change for the better.

I’m criticizing Israel’s policy which is my God-given right. I have a right as an American to say we should not be sending our tax dollars to Israel. And masses of Americans and in the western world agree with me.
if israel cant defend themselves they would be wiped out in days,,

what happened to "we will never forget" and "never again"???

Gee...wonder why the "beasts" from Israel are bombing Gaza? Could it be the 20,000 rockets that Hamas has fired into civilian areas of Israel? No? Maybe it's the slaughter of fifteen hundred Israelis by Hamas terrorists? The beheading of children? The raping of women? The taking of hostages to use as human shields?

Get a fucking clue...the only reason that Israel attacks Gaza is because Hamas keeps attacking Israel. Is it in the Israeli charter to kill all of the Palestinians? It's in Hamas' charter to kill all the jews and they run Gaza! But you think Israel are the bad guys? You're an IDIOT!!!
The IDF has killed 8000 Palestinians. And before October 7 they were bombarding Palestinian areas for no good reasons.

the United States should change its policy toward Israel.

The current policies of Israel are unacceptable and it’s been like that for years.. And the founding fathers would not agree with supporting Israel.

if israel cant defend themselves they would be wiped out in days,,

what happened to "we will never forget" and "never again"???
Israel has the best weaponry in the world certainly among the best. the Palestinians have nothing.

Israel does not need American taxpayer dollars. We have so many homeless people in America. They need our help. And we should use our status in the world to affect positive change for the better between Israel and Palestine.

Use your head for something other than a hat rack, Franklin! Iran is the backer of Hamas. They fund 95% of spending by Hamas in Gaza. Iran has made no bones about their intentions towards the West and the US in particular. They see us as The Great Satan. We're next on their list of people to attack just as soon as they're done wiping out Israel. You think Hamas is going to respect your beliefs as a Christian? Again...you're a fucking moron!

The IDF has killed 8000 Palestinians. And before October 7 they were bombarding Palestinian areas for no good reasons.

The current policies of Israel are unacceptable and it’s been like that for years.. And the founding fathers would not agree with supporting Israel.
NO GOOD REASON???

they have been attacked constantly for over 70 yrs,,

Use your head for something other than a hat rack, Franklin! Iran is the backer of Hamas. They fund 95% of spending by Hamas in Gaza. Iran has made no bones about their intentions towards the West and the US in particular. They see us as The Great Satan. We're next on their list of people to attack just as soon as they're done wiping out Israel. You think Hamas is going to respect your beliefs as a Christian? Again...you're a fucking moron!

There are Jewish parents in Israel, raising their kids to hate Christians. I know Palestinian people I’ve worked with them they love Christians.

There’s good and bad people in both Israel and Palestine.

First of all that 8000 number is made up bullshit given to naive parrots like you by Hamas! Secondly, the IDF NEVER bombs Palestinian areas for no reason...they respond to attacks by Hamas and Hezbollah from Palestinian areas and when they do they make every effort possible to limit civilian casualties. Hamas doesn't do that! They fire thousands of rockets into Israel HOPING to kill civilians!

Arab nationalist are much more popular in Palestine. People like Nasser of Egypt

The Palestinian people don’t care for the Iranian government. Power players in Israel Want you to believe that Iran is somehow admired in Palestine…. it’s not.

Hamas it’s only supported by a tiny fraction a Palestinians.

Israel has the best weaponry in the world certainly among the best. the Palestinians have nothing.

Israel does not need American taxpayer dollars. We have so many homeless people in America. They need our help. And we should use our status in the world to affect positive change for the better between Israel and Palestine.
I thought you said stop selling them weapons??

the only positive change that can happen is after they stop attacking israel,,

You’re the idiot. That’s clear from you post.

Forum List

Back