America Loves Israel?

eots, an Islamic terrorist worshipper who also hates America. What else is new, douchebag? Tell us something we already don't know.

Will you lunatics get your story straight? First you said Iraq was all because of Israel, then you said it was because of oil, yet again you said it was because Bush wanted to get revenge for Sadam going after Bush Senior, or was it because Cheney could pass all these lucrative contracts to companies such as Halliburton that he had shares in, and now the story of the day is it was because of God? What a fucking douchebag you are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7645WX3xvHc]Like a G6 parody: You're a DOUCHEBAG! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Will you lunatics get your story straight? First you said Iraq was all because of Israel, then you said it was because of oil, yet again you said it was because Bush wanted to get revenge for Sadam going after Bush Senior, or was it because Cheney could pass all these lucrative contracts to companies such as Halliburton that he had shares in, and now the story of the day is it was because of God? What a fucking douchebag you are.

Like a G6 parody: You're a DOUCHEBAG! - YouTube

I never said any such things...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdK7Lirngg]The "Red Herring" Fallacy - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdK7Lirngg]The "Red Herring" Fallacy - YouTube[/ame]
You meant to say you never didn't say such things?

To get an insight into the workings of your magnificent mind or lack thereof, one needs to simply read your tagline.

You meant to say you never didn't say such things?

To get an insight into the workings of your magnificent mind or lack thereof, one needs to simply read your tagline.

Ok, I'll tell you folks ONE LAST TIME:

The US conservative nutjob Christians need Armageddon to happen in the ME for Jesus to come back. THAT'S why they support Israel, and that's why they secretly want Iran to develop a nuke and detonate it near or in Israel. So forget peace plans... buy an electric car.

:thanks:

Herrings? How about some Tuna, you like Tuna? Have some radiated California Tuna.

Here's what the this asshole has done. It sifted through all the reviews and copied all negative ones it could find. if you click on the link you will find that overwhelmingly the reviews are positive and in support of Israel. They have nothing but deception, lies, and hatred.

Now for some real polls:

Americans Maintain Broad Support for Israel

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict held fairly steady over the past year, with a near record-high 63% continuing to say their sympathies lie more with the Israelis. Seventeen percent sympathize more with the Palestinians.

Bottom Line

In recent years, with no major breakthroughs in the Mideast peace process and no resolution to the Hamas vs. Fatah political rift in the Palestinian Territories, Americans' sympathies toward the conflict's players have leaned heavily toward the Israelis. In fact, with more than 60% of Americans sympathizing with Israel since 2010, public support for the Jewish state has been stronger than at any time other than in 1991, when Israel was hit by Iraqi Scud missiles during the Gulf War.

Israel currently enjoys popular U.S. support across all major party groups and most major societal subgroups; however, sympathy for it is particularly strong among Republicans and, relatedly, among conservatives.

Oh hi there MuzzeSnoz...Licking your snots again?
Good little boy!

Click the link imbecile, and report back, Maggot.

Here's what the this asshole has done. It sifted through all the reviews and copied all negative ones it could find. if you click on the link you will find that overwhelmingly the reviews are positive and in support of Israel. They have nothing but deception, lies, and hatred.

Now for some real polls:

Americans Maintain Broad Support for Israel

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict held fairly steady over the past year, with a near record-high 63% continuing to say their sympathies lie more with the Israelis. Seventeen percent sympathize more with the Palestinians.

Bottom Line

In recent years, with no major breakthroughs in the Mideast peace process and no resolution to the Hamas vs. Fatah political rift in the Palestinian Territories, Americans' sympathies toward the conflict's players have leaned heavily toward the Israelis. In fact, with more than 60% of Americans sympathizing with Israel since 2010, public support for the Jewish state has been stronger than at any time other than in 1991, when Israel was hit by Iraqi Scud missiles during the Gulf War.

Israel currently enjoys popular U.S. support across all major party groups and most major societal subgroups; however, sympathy for it is particularly strong among Republicans and, relatedly, among conservatives.

More for you Snotty!

r8 hrs agoReport Abuse
No Dave! Israel wants peace bad! It's something you mooslums have a hard time understanding.

9Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!9
Dave8 hrs agoReport Abuse
2 Sentences.
2 LIES.

More

17Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
Richard D W • Richardson, Texas • 2 hrs 56 mins agoReport Abuse
One of the worst, most misleading pieces of propaganda I have ever read. It makes sense now why this author repeatedly savaged Ron Paul; this guy is a neo-con and fanatical supporter of America's false friend, Israel. It is NOT accepted, as he alleges, that Iran is close to manufacturing, let... More
Reply .

7Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
Mr.E • 1 hr 34 mins agoReport Abuse
So, let me get this straight: Use nuclear weapons against a country that might want them, to prevent them from hypothetically striking you if they do get them, while you have them illegally without declaring them and are somehow excluded from IAEA protocols.
2 Replies

2Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
REALITY CHECK1 hr 13 mins agoReport Abuse
too intelligent a post for dumbed down jew media indoctrinated Americans

0Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
Karl27 mins agoReport Abuse
You nailed it.

blueartist • Boston, United States • Show location HelpComment Guidelines

Please Enter a Comment

5Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
Dave • 7 hrs agoReport Abuse
HEY Mark on this message board....!! --- Mark Whittington?
2 Replies

6Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!4
Dave7 hrs agoReport Abuse
"" Mark • 12 mins ago Report Abuse
Dave I can feel the extreme hate oozing from your comments, I guess that is probably because you are one of those extremist who would put on an explosive belt to slaughter children, if history has taught us anything it is this, the Jewish people wont be... More

2Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!4
M T5 hrs agoReport Abuse
It isn't the Jewish people, it is your beloved Zionists in Israel, who want to dominate the Middle East. The Jews in Russia or US or France,...etc, have nothing to do with this insanity lead by a deranged country, lead by war criminals

Please Enter a Comment

5Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
U.S.A rules... • 1 hr 51 mins agoReport Abuse
Using nuclear weapons as a first strike,"they would provide a lesson,not just to Iran but to other enemies of the Jewish State" and I really taught the Mullahs were the crazies..I will love to see this in action..I say Israel don't have the balls to go on such a suicide expedition...Im beggin BIBI,... More
2 Replies

0Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!6
Danny1 hr 26 mins agoReport Abuse
if isreal don't iran will...so isreal kick there butts!...send a message to the other arab states that your hear to stay!...isreal is GOD chosen people & i stand behind isreal 100%....

U.S.A rules...10 mins agoReport Abuse
I stand with them, but if they have to nuke iran, they should understand the un-intended consequencies. Russia keeps warning about the un-intended consequences from an Iran is attack..Mexico and Canada are both on our borders and share our economic block, could you imagine China or Russia having... More

Please Enter a Comment

4Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
Marcia • Miami, Florida • 2 hrs 0 mins agoReport Abuse
if israel want to attack iran and ask for USA"help lets go to a referendun, and ask the american people first . If they want to give them, the help that they ask,. We dont want the goverment start a war without consul with the people first, because this war will be the thirth one[.my vote... More
Reply .

3Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
Muslim Bosniak Handschar • 9 hrs agoReport Abuse
Paul, Hitler was a good friend of the Bosnians. His personal guards were Bosnian Muslims not Germans.
1 Reply

Rais1 hr 45 mins agoReport Abuse
guess who's his best buddy now?

Please Enter a Comment

4Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
rick j • Richmond, Virginia • 21 hrs agoReport Abuse
and america?
Reply .

2Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
aeroRck • 5 hrs agoReport Abuse
There was serious offer by Northen Europe country to enable Iran to defend itself in case of attacks by the West or Israel; The offer was to obtain at least 11 nuclear warheads and ICBM's at a price of 18 Billion EUROs; Some components were already in Iran packed along the construction material... More
Reply .

Marcia • Miami, Florida • 1 hr 36 mins agoReport Abuse
I wonder if this two people kill eachothers , and they got to haven, I believe that god will send them to hell
Reply .

12Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1
Simon • 5 hrs agoReport Abuse
Mark Whittington, Will you be with Israel to STEP your foot in Iran's soil? I got news for you, this is now a national matter not the government of Iran, there will not be red carpet and welcome banners though! Israel will be facing 75,000,000 brave Iranians. You and Israeli leaders who have ill... More
1 Reply .

1Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
Brian • Chicago, Illinois • 38 mins agoReport Abuse
What will happen is Israel will detonate a nuclear device on U.S. soil and blame it on Iran in order to get us involve. That way they can get the gentiles to fight for them.
Reply .

13Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1
. • Irvine, California • 9 hrs agoReport Abuse
there is no justification in any first strike with thermonuclear weapons---in ww 2 we were in a long war--60 million dead---but to start out that way is absurd.
Reply .

12Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1
Dave • 5 hrs agoReport Abuse
Israels AIPAC. Control of the USA. CONGRESS is a Major THREAT to Americans. !

imo.
Reply .

15Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1
Ryan • Seattle, Washington • 19 hrs agoReport Abuse
Did yahoo, just pick some random idiot off the street of Isreal and say hey we need some propoganda to put into an "Article" for today.... "Hey you over there building your house over that palestinian grave site, would you like to write an article today"?
3 Replies .

Lucas • Raleigh, North Carolina • 21 hrs agoReport Abuse
Yes, I knew this was printed just so I would click on it, and I clicked on it anyway!
Reply .

Motrukdriver • Kansas City, Missouri • 10 mins agoReport Abuse
How many nukes will detonate in the US before WWIII is over? How long will it take for the Middle East is able to support life again? That dang radiation is nasty stuff... killed John Wayne kinda nasty...
Reply .

10Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1
REALITY CHECK • 4 hrs agoReport Abuse
America..Jews own and run this country now.

How's your life been goin' under their management?
Reply .

13Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1
Alex • 4 hrs agoReport Abuse
So let me get this straight....Israel is justified in pre-emptively annihilating Iran because the short angry little President of Iran, who holds relatively little to no actual power-- stated they wished for the destruction of a Zionist regime.....but somehow Iran is not justified in pre-emptively... More
Reply .

10Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1
REALITY CHECK • 4 hrs agoReport Abuse
The United States of Israel: "Jews in Israel feel free to act brutally against Arabs", writes Israeli journalist Ari Shavit, "believing with absolute certitude that now, with the White House, the Senate and much of the American media in our hands, the lives of others do not count as much as our... More

Roudy;5395445 Israel currently enjoys popular U.S. support across all major party groups and most major societal subgroups; however said:
-----------------------------------------------

Sounds like Cynthia McKinney in another thread!

Bhuddists worship a statue but are by far one of the most peaceful and wise people I have met.

Really? And where is this statue?

Can we see a picture of it?

You do realise that there is not one single Buddhist religious movement, right? Which kind do you refer to here?

btw, I think you'll find the word is "Buddhist", not "Bhuddist".

Bhuddists worship a statue but are by far one of the most peaceful and wise people I have met.

Really? And where is this statue?

Can we see a picture of it?

You do realise that there is not one single Buddhist religious movement, right? Which kind do you refer to here?

btw, I think you'll find the word is "Buddhist", not "Bhuddist".

lol...well done

Ok, I'll tell you folks ONE LAST TIME:

The US conservative nutjob Christians need Armageddon to happen in the ME for Jesus to come back. THAT'S why they support Israel, and that's why they secretly want Iran to develop a nuke and detonate it near or in Israel. So forget peace plans... buy an electric car.

:thanks:

I'll expand on that...

Zionist Talmudic Jews have often duped Gentiles with contrived "Christian" Utopian beliefs like that of the "Rapture". They have some Christians eagerly awaiting, and even deliberately seeking to provoke another world war and a nuclear holocaust, because Zionist Talmudic Jews have led them to believe that the genocide of non-believers will bring back Christ.They are taught by Cabalistic Jews, and these Jews' agents, that they will be privileged by their faith in disaster, and will be whisked away to safety while the rest of us are mass murdered at their behest. These Jews have sophistically tied fabricated and false Zionist propaganda to Christianity.

Here's a news flash for the blinded and misled dispensationalist Christians...the sky fairy...the invisible man in the sky is not coming to whisk you away. Also, the invisible man that lives in the sky is not a real estate agent and the self appointed "chosen people" of Israel or is that Judah is MYTHOLOGY.

It's Science and rational thinking versus a superstitious mythological magical childlike belief system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back