America Loves Israel?

Roudy -

Do you ever wonder why you spend quite so many hours defending points that are not only wrong - they are laugh out loud wrong? You defend points you know yourself are just stupid, just as you do again here.

Why do you do it to yourself?

There have been and are terror organisations in Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Laos...and maybe even you have heard of the Viet Cong? What religion were they?
You are the laugh out wrong person. However, you're so delusional it prevents you from realizing what a fool you are. It could also be that you have some type of mental illness. I'm not going to be able to psychoanalyze a person from behind a keyboard. All I know is you're definitely a few French fries short of a happy meal. Ha ha ha.

My favorite Buddhist is Leonard Cohen.
I met him personally about a year ago, before his tour. He's gotten so old you would never recognize him. Did you know he's Canadian?
That's great- was he as unassuming as he seems on stage? I am distressed that he is aging so rapidly, and fear that we won't have him much longer.

Even if he is Canadian! (joking)

I met him personally about a year ago, before his tour. He's gotten so old you would never recognize him. Did you know he's Canadian?

Leonard Cohen's music is so boring he looks like HE's about to fall asleep when he sings it. Possibly the most over rated performer ever.

Daphne Anson: Americans' Support For Israel High, Poll Shows

Americans' Support For Israel High, Poll Shows

Standing with Israel, Standing for Light and Liberty

We offer peace and amity to all the neighbouring states and their peoples, and invite them to cooperate with the independent Jewish nation for the common good of all. The State of Israel is ready to contribute its full share to the peaceful progress and development of the Middle East. (From Proclamation of the State of Israel, 5 Iyar 5708; 14 May 1948)

"For the first time since 1991, more than 6 in 10 Americans – 63% – say their sympathies in the Middle East situation lie more with the Israelis than with the Palestinians. Fifteen percent side more with the Palestinians, down slightly from recent years, while a combined 23% favor both sides, favor neither side, or have no opinion."

Ok, good. Glad that at least here you are speaking rationally and without attacking your opponents. Simply calling anyone who disagrees with Israel's policies a "neo nazi" or an "Anti-semite" is an insult to educated people across the planet.

Why not try sound rational than angry and falsely patronizing?

And yes, more than 50% of the US public does "support" Israel. But truthfully very few people are truly educated on the issue.

About eight jewish men control 95% of the US media. And EVERY ONE of these men are VERY pro-Israel. Look it up if you wish. You'll find way more than just this list.

Murray Rothstein - Owner of CBS, MTV, LOGO, Blockbuster Videos, Paramount & DreamWorks Movie studios.

Edgar Bronfman Jr - Principal holder of Time-Warner Corporation. Media venues include NBC Television, Turner Broadcasting, CNN, Warner/Chappell Music, AOL, & Time Magazine.

Jeff Zucker - CEO of NBC Television.

Michael Eisner - CEO of Walt Disney Company. Principal holder of Capital Cites which owns ABC Television. Present owner of The Tornante Company.

Rupert Murdoch - Fox Television, TV Guide, Twentieth Century Fox Studio, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, and The London Times.

Peter Chernin - CEO of Murdoch’s News Corporation & Corporate Director for American Express Here.

Mortimer Zuckerman - Owner of US News & World Report and the New York Daily.

Donald E Graham - CEO & Chairman of the Board of the Washington Post which owns Newsweek Magazine.

So ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN, Fox News, MTV.

And believe me, that's just the begining. No, I'm not saying their is some evil "Jewish conspiracy" but CLEARLY their is some bias in the media. So public opinion means nothing, especially when anyone who vocalizes concern for the human rights violations committed by Israel is called a "Nazi" or an "anti-semite."

I think the terrorist organizations run by Palestinians are terrible, evil groups. I never support terrorism. And that is why I also look objectively at what Israel is doing and I, along with a huge proportion of the world, consider their acts, which violate the UN's international laws, as terrorism.

Now we can try discuss it rationally. Or people can use an Ad Hominem logical fallacy and ignore the issue and try attack the speaker as a "hater" or "terrorist."

Last edited:
Israel Would Be Justified in Launching a Strike Against Iran - Yahoo! News

Native • San Diego, California • 5 mins agoReport Abuse
isreal is not justified in anything. It does not comply with any UN resolutions and is a terrorist state.
Reply .

2Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
Daniel S • 2 mins 32 secs agoReport Abuse
Zionist Jew insanity is going to get us all killed. We must all die for Israhell.
Reply .

1Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
joe • 2 mins 36 secs agoReport Abuse
Time for Iran to strike Israel's illegal nuclear weapons industry. Why not? The Jewish state is constantly threatening Iran with both conventional and nuclear strikes. It is clear that the fanatics in the Jewish state are trying to provoke Iran. Sadly our government is contributing to this war... More
Reply .

Esteban • 4 mins 9 secs agoReport Abuse
Israel Would Be Justified in Strapping Mark Whittington To The Nosecone of a Missile and Firing It Into a Mountainside
Reply .

Sean • Toronto, Canada • 3 mins 59 secs agoReport Abuse
ISRAELI POLITICAL INSANITY. THE SAMSON OPTION: Israeli Letter-poem to Grass: If We Go, Everyone Goes
Reply .

Rosco • 12 mins agoReport Abuse
I do not like the way that Yahoo takes parts of a comment and rearranges things to try to make something seem to be other than what it was intended to be.
The comments are what they are, leave it alone!!!!!
Reply .

0Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0
greg • 23 secs agoReport Abuse
I suppose the Japanese were justified in their sneak attack at Pearl Harbor. Israel can do whatever it wants--just as long as they do it on their own and accept the consequences. I hope the USA stays out of this one. I don't think Iran is going to nuke the USA. They know that would be the end of... More
Liberty Loves Israel?

"ON JUNE 8, 1967, while patrolling in international waters in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel. Of a crew of 294 officers and men (including three civilians), the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy three (173) wounded in action."

Still the only attack of its kind on US Armed Forces never investigated by the entire US Congress.
Don't hold your breath waiting for elected Republicans OR Democrats in DC to investigate this particular act of terrorism. AIPAC might cut off their campaign donations.

USS Liberty Veterans Association

We offer peace and amity to all the neighbouring states and their peoples, and invite them to cooperate with the independent Jewish nation for the common good of all. The State of Israel is ready to contribute its full share to the peaceful progress and development of the Middle East. (From Proclamation of the State of Israel, 5 Iyar 5708; 14 May 1948)

"For the first time since 1991, more than 6 in 10 Americans – 63% – say their sympathies in the Middle East situation lie more with the Israelis than with the Palestinians. Fifteen percent side more with the Palestinians, down slightly from recent years, while a combined 23% favor both sides, favor neither side, or have no opinion."

Ok, good. Glad that at least here you are speaking rationally and without attacking your opponents. Simply calling anyone who disagrees with Israel's policies a "neo nazi" or an "Anti-semite" is an insult to educated people across the planet.

And yes, more than 50% of the US public does "support" Israel. But truthfully very few people are truly educated on the issue.

About eight jewish men control 95% of the US media. And EVERY ONE of these men are VERY pro-Israel. Look it up if you wish. You'll find way more than just this list.

Murray Rothstein - Owner of CBS, MTV, LOGO, Blockbuster Videos, Paramount & DreamWorks Movie studios.

Edgar Bronfman Jr - Principal holder of Time-Warner Corporation. Media venues include NBC Television, Turner Broadcasting, CNN, Warner/Chappell Music, AOL, & Time Magazine.

Michael Eisner - CEO of Walt Disney Company. Principal holder of Capital Cites which owns ABC Television. Present owner of The Tornante Company.

Rupert Murdoch - Fox Television, TV Guide, Twentieth Century Fox Studio, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, and The London Times.

Peter Chernin - CEO of Murdoch’s News Corporation & Corporate Director for American Express Here.

Donald E Graham - CEO & Chairman of the Board of the Washington Post which owns Newsweek Magazine.

And believe me, that's just the begining. No, I'm not saying their is some evil "Jewish conspiracy" but CLEARLY their is some bias in the media. So public opinion means nothing, especially when anyone who vocalizes concern for the human rights violations committed by Israel is called a "Nazi" or an "anti-semite."

I think the terrorist organizations run by Palestinians are terrible, evil groups. I never support terrorism. And that is why I also look objectively at what Israel is doing and I, along with a huge proportion of the world, consider their acts, which violate the UN's international laws, as terrorism.

Now we can try discuss it rationally. Or people can use an Ad Hominem logical fallacy and ignore the issue and try attack the speaker as a "hater" or "terrorist."
Who's compiling those lists? Jew Watch? This list has NO significance whatsoever in the scheme of things. Except to a bunch of Jew-hating, terrorist loving sonsabitches.

The Internet is loosening the AIPAC friendly Mass Media, especially to the college generation headed by Ron Paul who can clearly see that Israel with her aggressive agenda of Arab Land Takings is causing constant friction in the ME agaist American Interests.

AIPAC's friends and money benefit a Foreign Power with rich domestic donors which make or break candidate for Congress...

Foreign Powers should not determine our foreign policies.

Everytime I mention to unthinking people that Israeli thugs have killed three times as many innocent men, women and children as have the Palestinian thugs, they are shocked that the media hasn't made them aware of this.

So, yes, we are ALWAYS hearing the Zionist perspective in the news. Always. Without exception.

But, the tide is turning.

Everytime I mention to unthinking people that Israeli thugs have killed three times as many innocent men, women and children as have the Palestinian thugs, they are shocked that the media hasn't made them aware of this.

So, yes, we are ALWAYS hearing the Zionist perspective in the news. Always. Without exception.

The Conflict As Seen by German Media
June 7, 2012 12:50 by GuestPost
In the wake of newly elected German President Joachim Gauck’s visit to Israel, this guest article was written exclusively for HonestReporting by Ulrich Sahm. Son of a well-known diplomat, Sahm was born in Bonn, Germany and grew up in London, Paris, Moscow and Ankara. Sahm came to Israel in 1970, first as a student and later as Middle East correspondent for various German media outlets and has lived in Jerusalem observing war and peace, uprisings and Israel’s hi-tech revolution.

The worst curse for a German is to call him “anti-Semite”. Yet nobody really knows what that is. Many claim that it is “forbidden” to criticize Israel. Those who “resist” by breaking this non-existent taboo, like the authors Günter Grass or Martin Walser, are considered “courageous heroes” but dislike being called anti-Semites because of the obvious undertones.

German media reflects the German mentality.

After World War II the Germans turned into blind pacifists. They were reluctant to join NATO forces in Serbia, Somalia and Afghanistan. They sent “reconstruction workers” or medical personnel. They do not admit that they would rather let their American and other friends do the dirty work fighting and getting killed, while protecting the Germans.

The lesson of WWII atrocities was not learnt from what the German Army had done to Russians or Poles. They rather experienced the “horrors of war” when their own cities were bombed. The British bombing of Dresden in fact is often called a “holocaust”.

Many Germans adhere to the Christian belief to have mercy for the weak. Before 1967, the majority sided with Israel. But that changed instantly when Israel was victorious and conquered “Arab Land”. In an Internet forum, a virulently anti-Israel activist wrote: “The moment the Palestinians defeat the Jews, I would immediately change sides.”

Germans feel guilt towards Jews because of the Holocaust. Therefore they feel a responsibility for Palestinians, as “victims of the victims”. Germans do not deny the Holocaust. They rather blame the Jews for shaming them. The Germans do not like to be reminded of that shame, e.g. when the Israeli Prime Minister warns of another “Holocaust” in case Iran should destroy Tel Aviv with an atom bomb. One often quoted formula says: “The Germans will never forgive the Jews for Auschwitz”.

Perfect as they are, the Germans have created the most efficient democracy in the world. Yet some do not forgive the Americans for forcing democracy on them after WWII. The left-wing revolution of the “young generation” in 1968 resulted in strong “anti-imperialist” feelings, which turned anti-American. While the Vietnam War raged, they sided with Ho Chi Min, Mao Tse Tung and even with the Soviet regime. In this framework sympathy grew with “freedom fighters” like Yasser Arafat and the PLO.

The greatest power in German media lies with the DPA, the German Press Agency. Many editors suffer from a disease called “Agenturgläubigkeit”, a blind belief in absolute truth of agency reports.

The so called “cottage cheese uprising” last summer in Israel was quickly compared to the Arab Spring, claiming that it was all about “illegal settlements in the occupied territories” and overthrowing the “right wing regime of Benjamin Netanyahu”. Needless to say, these were incorrect assumptions.

The German term “Vergeltung” (retaliation) has a long tradition going back to anti-Jewish writings of Martin Luther in the 16th Century. When Hamas fires rockets at Israeli towns, it is not worth reporting. But as soon as the Israeli army retaliates, you get headlines like “eye for an eye”, or “as the bible prescribes to the Jews”.

In 2002, following a terror attack in Mombassa, Kenya, where 17 Israelis were killed along with a simultaneous attempt to shoot down an Israeli plane, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon condemned the “horrific terrorist attacks” and promised that Israel would “bring the perpetrators to justice”. This rather normal announcement after any serious crime anywhere got a very different “translation” in the German press. The German service of Reuters added the word “retaliation” to Sharon’s quote. DPA, the German Press Agency, emphasized Sharon’s quote by adding a subtitle. The influential magazine “Der Spiegel” went yet one step further. The headline read: “Sharon wants revenge against the attackers.”

“Hunting down” was translated into wishing to “finish off” the terrorists like animals. This is a subtle example of the method of how the German press turns a normal announcement into an anti-Semitic presentation of Jews as immoral Nazi-like ruthless killers.

Recently Israeli bulldozers destroyed Palestinian houses built without permits. Germany had financed solar panels to supply these Palestinians with electricity. The NGO which built the solar panels with German money did not ask for permits as it would not recognize Israel’s “illegal occupation of Palestine”. Almost every respected German newspaper and public TV channel reported emotionally about the poor Palestinians and their bulldozed dwellings. Israeli officials were not even asked for their comments. The impact on German feeling towards Israel was disastrous. No reporter blamed the German government for spending $300,000 of tax payers’ money only to provoke Israel and ignore its rule of law.

Hundreds or thousands of innocent civilians killed in Syria, Yemen, Egypt or Libya on the same day made no headlines. And when Hamas destroyed “illegally built” shacks on Gaza’s beachfront, nobody cared. This leads to the uneasy conclusion that Jews make headlines when they can be described as acting “worse than the Nazis”.

Another phenomenon is the mentioning of the names of almost every single Palestinian killed by “the Jews” in the Gaza Strip. When Arabs kill dozens or hundreds of Arabs, even in the Gaza Strip, no names are mentioned. In March the agencies even reported about a Palestinian dog that was killed during an Israeli bombardment.

German media regularly add “labels” to Israeli politicians. “Right-wing” for the Prime Minister or “rightist-extremist” for the Foreign Minister. Never ever has the German reader received any help to evaluate Arab politicians like Bashar Assad, Hosni Mubarak or even Muammar Ghaddafi as “leftist” or right-wing. It is self-evident that there are only Israeli “hardliners” while no Arab or German politician is labelled a hardliner.

Even worse is the treatment of the German press regarding tensions between Israel and Iran. The most absurd headline was formulated by the influential weekly “Focus”: “Israel threatens Iran with self-defense”. The author of that article admitted that he never saw a single quote by any Israeli official threatening Iran with a military attack.

Not the entire German press is to be blamed. There are balanced and even pro-Israel articles in newspapers, magazines and the electronic media.

Yet German newspapers commonly “illustrate” their articles about Israel with pictures of ultra-Orthodox Jews or a soldier with a large gun. German tourists who visit Israel for the first time often say that they are surprised to see a rather normal country. An elderly woman who visited Israel despite the “civil war” between the “ultra-Orthodox” Jews and secular population, was totally surprised to observe the first Jews during a two week long trip through Israel in Jerusalem. The joke is that the media has taught her that typical Jews always wear a shtreimel. Therefore the people in Haifa or Tel Aviv could not have been Jews.

jt2

Not always, not without exception.

I agree that most US media are slightly biased towards Israel, but not exclusively, and I think most major newspapers do report instances where the IDF kill civilians.

Internationally some newspapers are slightly biased towards Palestinians as well.

In general I think the BBC remain the most accurate (western) source of news on the Middle East, and they aren't Zionist.

I do agree that most people are unaware of the extent of Palestinian suffering, but that is more because they do not read the news, not because it isn't reported.

Please provide a link

That's great- was he as unassuming as he seems on stage? I am distressed that he is aging so rapidly, and fear that we won't have him much longer.

Even if he is Canadian! (joking)
He was surprised I recognized him. Only old timers would. I wasn't a big fan of him but some of his lyrics were catchy. They're all getting very old. I also met Sean Connery a few weeks ago. Him nobody would recognize. He's getting to be like a geezer. Did you know he never had hair, even in the old days when he was a superstar?

Who's compiling those lists? Jew Watch? This list has NO significance whatsoever in the scheme of things. .

It always freaks me out when I agree with Hoss - but I agree with Hoss.

That list has Jew Watch written all over it.
Anti Semites, neo Nazis, and IslamoNazis operate the same way, they like to make lists of Jews. As if by some fantasy they might get another chance to murder them like they used too. You should know this, being that you're buddy buddies with so many of them?

Roudy -

As I've said so many times before, it really strains credibility than after 1,000 posts on this forum you still have absolutely no idea what my politics are.

Are you completely illiterate, or just fantastically stupid?

I completely get that on most threads you feel bitter, hurt and humiliated, and feel that lying and homophobic Hate Speech is your only real option. Of course it must be embarassing to have people laugh at your claims that Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, that Palestine and Jordan must be the ame country because their flags are similar, that the Shah was like Mother Teresa, that until 1968 Jewish Israelis were called Palestinians, that 25,000 people were killed in 3 days in Black September - and yet not once have you had the balls to admit that you were wrong.

Maybe its time for you to actually step up to the plate and try posting honestly?

Last edited:
Roudy -

As I've said so many times before, it really strains credibility than after 1,000 posts on this forum you still have absolutely no idea what my politics are.

I completely get that on most threads you feel bitter, hurt and humiliated, and feel that lying and homophobic Hate Speech is your only real option. Of course it must be embarassing to have people laugh at your claims that Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, that Palestine and Jordan must be the ame country because their flags are similar, that the Shah was like Mother Teresa, that until 1968 Jewish Israelis were called Palestinians, that 25,000 people were killed in 3 days in Black September - and yet not once have you had the balls to admit that you were wrong.

Maybe its time for you to actually step up to the plate and try posting honestly?

and furthermore you are full of crap on Cohen..I hooked him up with some good smoke at a gig he is as hip and recognised as ever almost half crowed was under 30

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIy7cwluzc]Leonard Cohen - Old Ideas (2012) Full Album - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Roudy -

and furthermore you are full of crap on Cohen..I hooked him up with some good smoke at a gig he is as hip and recognised as ever almost half crowed was under 30

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIy7cwluzc]Leonard Cohen - Old Ideas (2012) Full Album - YouTube[/ame]
Okay what ever you say douchebag. You have no idea and you NEVER WILL. I suppose you can provide us with an A list of all the neo Nazi, Islamonazi and white supremacist celebrities aka FILTH that swing by your trailer park on a regular basis. Ha ha ha!

Forum List

Back