America Loves Israel?

Roudy. You are not being politically correct. In this day and age if you don't support terrorist's,, oops, muslims and anybody else who trashes Chritianity, you are not in the " COOL CROWD". Can you imagine the field day our media would have if Chritians crashed two planes into mecca? There would be a witchhunt the likes of haven't been seen since the inquisition. I am a stauch Christian and am tired of being the world's scapegoat for the all the ills caused by anarchists, terrorists, oops again, atheists and muslims. I am also tired of the minority pulling the majority around by the nose. If people would judge other people by their actions and nothing else; quit excusing mass murderers as martyrs for their faith, ad nauseum, ad infinitum, our world would be a better place.

Roudy. You are not being politically correct. In this day and age if you don't support terrorist's,, oops, muslims and anybody else who trashes Chritianity, you are not in the " COOL CROWD". Can you imagine the field day our media would have if Chritians crashed two planes into mecca? There would be a witchhunt the likes of haven't been seen since the inquisition. I am a stauch Christian and am tired of being the world's scapegoat for the all the ills caused by anarchists, terrorists, oops again, atheists and muslims. I am also tired of the minority pulling the majority around by the nose. If people would judge other people by their actions and nothing else; quit excusing mass murderers as martyrs for their faith, ad nauseum, ad infinitum, our world would be a better place.

You mean like all of the pedophile priests? Or their open stand against gays? Stuff like that?

Bhuddists worship a statue but are by far one of the most peaceful and wise people I have met.

Really? And where is this statue?

Can we see a picture of it?

You do realise that there is not one single Buddhist religious movement, right? Which kind do you refer to here?

btw, I think you'll find the word is "Buddhist", not "Bhuddist".

lol...well done
Another deflection. Yes, Buddhists do believe that statues of Buddha have inherent powers, and many of them have Buddha statues at home or at work. I have Buddhist friends.

What, no Buddhists at your trailer park? Only Neo Nazis and KKK?

Last edited:
Roudy -

No, Roudy, it's not a deflection - it is yet another laugh-out-loud error from you.

And yet another error that you simply can't and won't admit to.

Firstly, many Christians have a cross at home. Does that mean they worship the cross, or does the cross merely represent God and the Holy Trinity as a symbol?

Secondly, if there is no such ting as Buddhist terror, how would you describe the Sinhalese terror cells in Sri Lanka?

Ok, I'll tell you folks ONE LAST TIME:

The US conservative nutjob Christians need Armageddon to happen in the ME for Jesus to come back. THAT'S why they support Israel, and that's why they secretly want Iran to develop a nuke and detonate it near or in Israel. So forget peace plans... buy an electric car.

:thanks:

I'll expand on that...

Zionist Talmudic Jews have often duped Gentiles with contrived "Christian" Utopian beliefs like that of the "Rapture". They have some Christians eagerly awaiting, and even deliberately seeking to provoke another world war and a nuclear holocaust, because Zionist Talmudic Jews have led them to believe that the genocide of non-believers will bring back Christ.They are taught by Cabalistic Jews, and these Jews' agents, that they will be privileged by their faith in disaster, and will be whisked away to safety while the rest of us are mass murdered at their behest. These Jews have sophistically tied fabricated and false Zionist propaganda to Christianity.

Here's a news flash for the blinded and misled dispensationalist Christians...the sky fairy...the invisible man in the sky is not coming to whisk you away. Also, the invisible man that lives in the sky is not a real estate agent and the self appointed "chosen people" of Israel or is that Judah is MYTHOLOGY.

It's Science and rational thinking versus a superstitious mythological magical childlike belief system.
Aha. So people do not have a right to believe in what they want to. As long as they're minding their own business that is.

And what about Islam, the biggest fairy tale of them all, which stars an illiterate pedophile terrorist theif as it's main prophet? Who 's followers have tried to emulate for the last 1400 years of terror, Jihad, invasions, and aggression? No comment about that one eh?

Last edited:
Roudy -

No, Roudy, it's not a deflection - it is yet another laugh-out-loud error from you.

Firstly, many Christians have a cross at home. Does that mean they worship the cross, or does the cross merely represent God and the Holy Trinity as a symbol?

Secondly, if there is no such ting as Buddhist terror, how would you describe the Sinhalese terror cells in Sri Lanka?
While some Christian churches border on idol worship, such as bowing before the statue of Mary etc it is not like Buddhists which believe the actual statue itself has powers, and especially Hinduism, which is entirely idol worship. There are sects of Buddhism, mostly in the West, that have taken idol worship out of their ideology.

Buddhist terror -

"The primary example in the 20th and 21st century is in Sri Lanka, where Sinhala Buddhist groups have committed and encouraged violence against local Christians and Tamils"

Religious terrorism: a primer on terrorism and religion
Here we go, another pulling of a factoid out of your anus to create a total misrepresentation, this time of Buddhists, which are GENERALLY SPEAKING, very peaceful and tolerant people.

Thanks Tread, most of those that you see squealing like pigs every time someone posts the truth about Islam or Muslims, are either neo Nazis / white supremacists, or Muslims themselves, or have some type of associations with Islamists.

Roudy -

While some Christian churches border on idol worship, such as bowing before the statue of Mary etc it is not like Buddhists which believe the actual statue itself has powers, and especially Hinduism, which is entirely idol worship. There are sects of Buddhism, mostly in the West, that have taken idol worship out of their ideology.

Firstly, there is a history of terror within Buddhism, particularly within some schools of Buddhism, such as that practiced in Sri Lanka - less so in Tibetan buddhism. Also Cao Dao Buddhism, practiced in Cambodia, can muster fairly impressive bursts of violence when it so chooses.

Buddhists, which are GENERALLY SPEAKING, very peaceful and tolerant people.

I don't disagree from my own personal experience - but the histories of Cambodia, Viet Nam and Sri Lanka are more violent than those on Malaysia, Jordan or Tunisia, and saying there is no terror in Buddhism is both false and dishonest.

Secondly, Buddhists worship Buddha. They do not worship a statue. The fact that shrines in peoples home, offices and even in streets are sacred is little different to a Christian cross or photo of Jesus being sacred.

Last edited:
What, no Buddhists at your trailer park? ?

Finland doesn't have trailer parks - but I base my thoughts on Buddhism from my visits to Cambodia, Laos, Viet Nam, Burma and Thailand.

I don't even need to ask if you have ever actually been to a Buddhist country.

Finland doesn't have trailer parks - but I base my thoughts on Buddhism from my visits to Cambodia, Laos, Viet Nam, Burma and Thailand.

I've been to Laos,Cambodia and Viet Nam and I have never heard of Buddhist terrorism in any of those countries. I have heard of a few cases of self-imolation in those countries and personally witnessed one in Viet Nam. These are usually committed for political reasons and in protests of persecution but they don't use terror as a form of protest. Someone is feeding you a line of BS.

Hossfly -

You've never heard of terror movements/attacks in Sri Lanka or Cambodia?

When I was last in Pnomh Penh you couldn't go out at night...there were riots squads on the street all the time.

I linked to a story about a Sinhalese group earlier, but I think the Cambodian ones are very well known.

Roudy -

Firstly, there is a history of terror within Buddhism, particularly within some schools of Buddhism, such as that practiced in Sri Lanka - less so in Tibetan buddhism. Also Cao Dao Buddhism, practiced in Cambodia, can muster fairly impressive bursts of violence when it so chooses.

Buddhists, which are GENERALLY SPEAKING, very peaceful and tolerant people.

I don't disagree from my own personal experience - but the histories of Cambodia, Viet Nam and Sri Lanka are more violent than those on Malaysia, Jordan or Tunisia, and saying there is no terror in Buddhism is both false and dishonest.

Secondly, Buddhists worship Buddha. They do not worship a statue. The fact that shrines in peoples home, offices and even in streets are sacred is little different to a Christian cross or photo of Jesus being sacred.
Your problem is you always find an exception, and then misrepresent it as the norm. Let's take the Dalai Lama the leader of Tibetan Buddhists as an example. All the aggression and injustice that the Chinese have done against his people, despite all of that, he has always stood against violence as a way to respond to the Chinese. This man is amazing. Yet, if one were to believe you, Buddhists are just as terrorist as Muslims.

You have a serious problem processing information. I don't understand how you can seriously call yourself a legitimate journalist.

Hossfly -

You've never heard of terror movements/attacks in Sri Lanka or Cambodia?

When I was last in Pnomh Penh you couldn't go out at night...there were riots squads on the street all the time.

I linked to a story about a Sinhalese group earlier, but I think the Cambodian ones are very well known.
Criminal gangs to not equate religious based terrorism. They are more a result of poverty and lack of law and order. Sheeesh. This is like talking to a third grader.

Roudy -

Do you ever wonder why you spend quite so many hours defending points that are not only wrong - they are laugh out loud wrong? You defend points you know yourself are just stupid, just as you do again here.

Why do you do it to yourself?

There have been and are terror organisations in Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Laos...and maybe even you have heard of the Viet Cong? What religion were they?

I've been to Laos,Cambodia and Viet Nam and I have never heard of Buddhist terrorism in any of those countries. I have heard of a few cases of self-imolation in those countries and personally witnessed one in Viet Nam. These are usually committed for political reasons and in protests of persecution but they don't use terror as a form of protest. Someone is feeding you a line of BS.

The main terrorists when you were in Asia was the US army.

Your problem is you always find an exception, and then misrepresent it as the norm. Let's take the Dalai Lama the leader of Tibetan Buddhists as an example.

More absolutely priceless posting - as you do EXACTLY what you wrongly accuse me of doing - finding an exception.

Firstly, Tibetan Buddhism is only one school within the larger Mahayana school of Buddhism, and one hardly typical of Asia.

Secondly - choosing the Dalai Lama as a "typical" Buddhist is like choosing the Pope as a typical Catholic.

He is an amazing man - but he is not a typical Buddhist by any means.

Your problem is you always find an exception, and then misrepresent it as the norm. Let's take the Dalai Lama the leader of Tibetan Buddhists as an example.

More absolutely priceless posting - as you do EXACTLY what you wrongly accuse me of doing - finding an exception.

Firstly, Tibetan Buddhism is only one school within the larger Mahayana school of Buddhism, and one hardly typical of Asia.

Secondly - choosing the Dalai Lama as a "typical" Buddhist is like choosing the Pope as a typical Catholic.

He is an amazing man - but he is not a typical Buddhist by any means.
Dalai Lama is a religious, spiritual, and national leader. Although Khomieni was not the religious leader of all Muslims, his words, actions, and interpretations carried a lot of weight in the Islamic community as a whole. What are you trying to sell now, the shit that Buddhism today is as terrorist as Islam? Ha ha ha! You are a joke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back