America in retreat under Hussein Obama

As with Jimmy Carter, America is on the retreat in one Muslim country after another. Latest news is our embassies in Indonesia and Philippines are closed due to the risk of the violent animals attacking our countrymen.

U.S. Indonesia Consulate Closed Amid Anti-Islam Film Protests

Ya know you idiots can't have it both ways you whine about him not closing them and then ya whine when he does close them and saves our ambassadors and diplomats...I know yall would rather be bombing every country that is protesting right now....I know how the tiny mind of statists works....its like a movie reel in a loop....BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB WAR WAR WAR WAR

Now, if you could only figure out how your tiny mind works. Hold your nose, and blow hard, it might activate the on switch.

Well ain't that a big boy response! Neato...enjoy the rep kiddo. I would get in a battle of wits with you but you are obviously unarmed. :D

So much for Obama's appeasement strategy. He's coward and bowed to every muslim whim and those filthy animals are still killing American's.

And his only response is to gut defense and make America even more vulnerable, so that he can spend recklessly on his pals in unions, green energy sector, and politics.

Is Hussein supposed to be a scary name? The only people who are scared of or hate that name are you idiots.

You guys really think there should be no American Embassies in the Middle East? do you know what an Embassy actually does for you when you are overseas?
I think that anywhere we are killing people... We shouldn't have an open embassy there.

That's certainly one reasonable option (and I don't necessarily disagree).

However, another is to have an embassy and just properly secure it. It's really not that difficult. In fact, we have some seriously bad-ass non-lethal "weapons" for crowds/mobs. Stuff that is completely harmless, yet make the people in question drop to their knees instantly.

Nobody would need to die to appease the rest of the world (though I personally believe killing them is the better option, because if they cease to exist, they can't be a problem again in the future) and our embassy's would be safe. Of course, we also have a shit load of bad-ass lethal weapons as well. So there is just 0 excuse for an embassy ever having a problem.

Is Hussein supposed to be a scary name? The only people who are scared of or hate that name are you idiots.

No, it's just another illustration of his anti-American heritage.

Are you seriously this stupid, or do you just play dumb as some strange form of entertainment?

So much for Obama's appeasement strategy. He's coward and bowed to every muslim whim and those filthy animals are still killing American's.

And his only response is to gut defense and make America even more vulnerable, so that he can spend recklessly on his pals in unions, green energy sector, and politics.

There is an awful lot of dead Musllims that Oblama has appeased.

Hussein? Why no! it just happens to be our president's middle name, the name he personally choose to go back to, during his college years from his legal name, Barry Soltero.

Any thoughts on why a person would choose to change his legal name back to his original childhood Islamic name as an adult?

Forum List

Back