DO you Obamacare supporters UNDERSTAND 6 million middle class will be TAXED!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by healthmyths, Sep 19, 2012.

1. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846
    Tax penalty to hit nearly 6 million uninsured people

Tax penalty to hit nearly 6 million uninsured people | The Columbus Dispatch

NOW do you IDiOTS who support Obamacare UNDERSTAND THIS???
    6 million MIDDLE class people that are UNINSURED because they make over $50,000 a year, under age 34 AND CHOOSE NOT to have any insurance but to pay their health expenses called "OUT OF POCKET"!

Now under Obamacare BECAUSE they take care of themselves THEY are NOW going to be penalized at least $1,200 added to what their current average out of pockets which are about $1,400 a year!

SO what they will do is like MOST IDIOTS with insurance do who HAVE NO direct responsibility for the payment of claims???
    Go to the doctor for sniffles! Make a trip for a cut on their hand!
    These 6 million will TAKE advantage JUST as MOST people who don't have to pay for their health services as their insurance oh they pay for it! AND this is why Obamacare WILL cost billions more!

YOU idiots who think this is a GOOD deal???
    YOU have NO idea of how insurance works and what it will do to skyrocket health services costs!

THE USA will be just like any 3rd world "single payer" health system.. i.e. check out the wait in Cuba!

AGAIN this is a TAX that Obama SAID would NOT happen!
    A tax on the MIDDLE CLASS that Obama said would NOT happen!

But you IDIOT supporters of Obamacare naively talk about "increasing the insurance pool" by adding these "free-loaders" as Pelosi called them! FREE-LOADERS that paid their health services OUT-of their own pocket ! It's a FACT:
    Source for the 18 million figure:
    CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
    AGE the annual per capita expenditure
    20 $ 1,448 (So why should they pay a $2,000 penalty for not having insurance when they pay out less in real expenses???
    40 $ 2,601
    65 $10,245

2. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846
    NOW this hypocrisy is even worse when this lying disgusting Obamacare was PASSEd because 6 votes for "YES" Believed the MYTH of 50 million uninsured of which
    18 million were people who PAID their own health services out of their own pocket, under age 34, and make over $50,000 ... NOW THEY will be taxed!
    14 million people counted as "UNINSURED" ARE COVERED Already by Medicaid of the so-called 50 million uninsured!
    10 million are NOT citizens yet counted as "UNINSURED"! WRONG! LIES used to PASS Obamacare!

Truly 8 million that want and can't get health insurance is the true NUMBER that COULD have been cheaply easily covered!
    Covered by TAXING like stupid Obamacare is taxing the Tanning salons.. TAXING Lawyers!
    10% of the $100 billion lawyers earn would provide the insurance coverage for the truly 8 million that need coverage!

BUT Obamacare OWED the lawyers so Tort reform MISSING that would have reduced the $600 billion a year in duplicate tests, referrals, done solely because according over 90% of physicians surveyed they did out of FEAR of lawsuits!

There would have been NO need to tax middle class people for services THEY don't want!
    Tax lawyers !!!

3. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,585
    Take your affordable, guaranteed Health Care and stop being freeloaders. Pffft!

4. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846
    But since most Obamacare idiots HAVE little or NO idea of what EMTALA is they want this massive and totally unnecessary piece of crap!

For those of you that are still open minded.. EMTALA
    -------
    in 1986 Congress enacted the Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act (EMTALA) to ensure public access to emergency services regardless of ability to pay. Section 1867 of the Social Security Act imposes specific obligations on Medicare-participating hospitals that offer emergency services to provide a medical screening examination (MSE) when a request is made for examination or treatment for an emergency medical condition (EMC), including active labor, regardless of an individual's ability to pay. Hospitals are then required t provide stabilizing treatment for patients with EMCs. If a hospital is unable to stabilize a patient"

So KNOWING hospitals are taking care of "uninsured" over the years Medicare has allowed hospitals to "pad and pass" on these expenses!

# of Medicare Ave.claim hospital
    Hospital Outpatient Medicare paid service claims amount cost Mark up
    Univ. Community Hospital CAT scan no contrast 2,110 $2,635 $43 6,127.91%
    Bayfront Medical Center CAT without Contrast 1,564 $1,233 $53 2,326.42%

NOW the same stupid congress passed just as they Did EMTALA .. ACA!
    And this time there is NOTHING to counterbalance this IDIOCY!

Watch health care costs totally go out of reach! Watch your access to health services DWINDLE!! All because idiots thought there were 50 million uninsured!
    Total LIE!

5. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,352
    It never was about healthcare, just stealing more money out of the middle class and stuffing into govt coffers.

6. francoHFW

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,585
    None of yourPub dupe horrors actually happened in Mass. and price rises have come down 85%...

7. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846
    Deal with FACTS idiot! Facts that MY health care UNDER Medicare is going to cost ME over $3,000 more a year all due to Obamacare!
    That's the reality!
    Obamacare is doing away with MY perfectly good Medicare Advantage Plan!
    That saves me $1,156 a year in Part B premiums.. WHICH the IDIOT you are you have NO idea what is do you???
    I'll have to spend $600 a year for OTC items like toothpaste, aspirin, vitamins,etc. all paid for under by Advantage plan!
    Then under Obamacare everytime I would go to a doctor I'll have to pay the first $162 out of pocket and then 20% thereafter!
    That adds another $1,000 to my OUT of pocket costs!

So again I'll be as well as 5 million more retired on Medicare Advantage will have to pay at least $3,000 more a year .. UNDER OBAMACARE!
    That will be another $15 billion that will be taken out of the economy!

8. francoHFW

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,585
    Well now we're getting somewhere, your actual reason for your obsesion. Well, first, the Pubs will also cut that 700 billion, but not to improve Medicare and health costs, but to give the rich a tax cut.

That's how much you'll lose- How much do you pay for it?

I need to do some research, and so do you. Getting all health costs will save EVERYONE in the long run...

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  9. antiquity

antiquity Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +266
    I also lost my medicare Advantage plan, but did your plan really pay for your toothpaste? Your not stretching the truth a little are you. :up:

My premiums went from 0 dollars to $162 a month when the insurance company I had was force to stop its Advantage plan under Obamacare.

10. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    You realize that's almost $2,000.00 per year. You're OK with that??