America in retreat under Hussein Obama

You guys really think there should be no American Embassies in the Middle East? do you know what an Embassy actually does for you when you are overseas?
Geez, Gravity, we're dealing with neanderthals with third grade mentality here...and you expect them to know what an embassy does? Take it easy on them, will ya!

Muslims in the US have more important things to do than riot. And there are a few hundred Protesters in the UK. As long as they don't do anything illegal it's fine. And they would be arrested by the police if they did.
Yeah? Like what?

Same thing as every other family. Works, put children in school. Live a good and safe life and give their children the best opportunities
Open up more shithole mosques, spread anti Americanism, anti Semetism, and other forms of hatred and backwards ass mentality...not to mention, disregard the laws of the countries you live in, and impose fellow Muslim neanderthals to live under sick filthy Shariah law.

Yeah? Like what?

Same thing as every other family. Works, put children in school. Live a good and safe life and give their children the best opportunities
Open up more shithole mosques, spread anti Americanism, anti Semetism, and other forms of hatred and backwards ass mentality...not to mention, disregard the laws of the countries you live in, and impose fellow Muslim neanderthals to live under sick filthy Shariah law.

Not at all. What a mature post

Btw they open mosques for a place of worship. Just as any faith does. To worship

Last edited:
As with Jimmy Carter, America is on the retreat in one Muslim country after another. Latest news is our embassies in Indonesia and Philippines are closed due to the risk of the violent animals attacking our countrymen.

U.S. Indonesia Consulate Closed Amid Anti-Islam Film Protests

Ya know you idiots can't have it both ways you whine about him not closing them and then ya whine when he does close them and saves our ambassadors and diplomats...I know yall would rather be bombing every country that is protesting right now....I know how the tiny mind of statists works....its like a movie reel in a loop....BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB WAR WAR WAR WAR
Shut the fuck up moron, it's Hussien Obama's capitulation and lack of leadership and strength that has emboldened the whole Muslim world into attacking our embassies and killing our people and WAR WAR WAR. Because they know we have a weak, blabbermouth, inexperienced, bullshit artist, terrorist apologist for president who's out to prove it's always America's fault.

As with Jimmy Carter, America is on the retreat in one Muslim country after another. Latest news is our embassies in Indonesia and Philippines are closed due to the risk of the violent animals attacking our countrymen.

Ya know you idiots can't have it both ways you whine about him not closing them and then ya whine when he does close them and saves our ambassadors and diplomats...I know yall would rather be bombing every country that is protesting right now....I know how the tiny mind of statists works....its like a movie reel in a loop....BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB WAR WAR WAR WAR
Shut the fuck up moron, it's Hussien Obama's capitulation and lack of leadership and strength that has emboldened the whole Muslim world into attacking our embassies and killing our people and WAR WAR WAR. Because they know we have a weak, blabbermouth, inexperienced, bullshit artist, terrorist apologist for president who's out to prove it's always America's fault.

You sound like an e-badass. You should lead the first charge against the infidels.

No I won't shut up. He does have a first name their spanky. Lack of leadership...hmm is he not bombing enough civilians for you? I mean he did kill at least 2 American citizens with his drones something Bush didn't even do. They are attacking our embassies because the administration collaborated with pro israel idiots and produced a film which they knew Muslims would find out about and be offended by and that set them off. Then he didn't allow the navy seals protecting at least the embassy in Libya he gave them fake bullets...this is after we backed the terrorists who overthrew Qaddafi and now Al Qaeda is in Libya and will soon be in Syria. I say he has more than a good job of leadership in that aspect. He has not kissed israel's ass which is what you morons want he refuses to attack Iran and that really pisses yall off. So all in all he has pretty much kept up the same policies as Bush had. Like I said the administration is behind all of this...it was a set up from the beginning to 1. Help Obama win re election by invading Syria or Libya or maybe even Iran.Its back firing now and he has to step back from it all.

You sound like an e-badass. You should lead the first charge against the infidels.
Moi? Not really. Just get pissed off at at stupidity.

No I won't shut up. He does have a first name their spanky. Lack of leadership...hmm is he not bombing enough civilians for you? I mean he did kill at least 2 American citizens with his drones something Bush didn't even do. They are attacking our embassies because the administration collaborated with pro israel idiots and produced a film which they knew Muslims would find out about and be offended by and that set them off. Then he didn't allow the navy seals protecting at least the embassy in Libya he gave them fake bullets...this is after we backed the terrorists who overthrew Qaddafi and now Al Qaeda is in Libya and will soon be in Syria. I say he has more than a good job of leadership in that aspect. He has not kissed israel's ass which is what you morons want he refuses to attack Iran and that really pisses yall off. So all in all he has pretty much kept up the same policies as Bush had. Like I said the administration is behind all of this...it was a set up from the beginning to 1. Help Obama win re election by invading Syria or Libya or maybe even Iran.Its back firing now and he has to step back from it all.
Do I have to inform you that currently there are thousands of "anti Islam" movies all over the internet and youtube. And you really think all these countries with Muslim savages burning American flags is because of this one out of a thousand movies that was made six months ago?! Hah!

Another moron crawls out from under the rock. LOL

Moi? Not really. Just get pissed off at at stupidity.

So, you aren't a 6'2" 210# zero body fat Navy Seal who shaves with his tactical knife and is putting the infidels in their place, like a real man would? That's a bummer.

Does this mean you're just some sort of weak blabbermouth inexperienced internet bullshit artist?

Dammit.

We are in retreat througout the world. Soon to be in retreat in America as well.
We'll soon have riots and killings in America, and our president will go on national TV and apologize to the Islamofacists.

There aren't enough Muslims in the US to chase us into the streets, yet. If the Muslims here started acting like the ones in the UK or France they would be in some serious fucking shit, people here are growing very tired of that bullshit.

We are past the point of coddling these camel jockeys.

...and yes, we would seek them out on our soil..but Obama would declare Martial Law and come after us rather than the Camel Fuckers.

We'll soon have riots and killings in America, and our president will go on national TV and apologize to the Islamofacists.

There aren't enough Muslims in the US to chase us into the streets, yet. If the Muslims here started acting like the ones in the UK or France they would be in some serious fucking shit, people here are growing very tired of that bullshit.

...and yes, we would seek them out on our soil..but Obama would declare Martial Law and come after us rather than the Camel Fuckers.
12418498.jpg

12418498.jpg

(smile) Not you of course.

It's not your fight, you'd rather be a Muslim.

Shouldn't be in retreat. Shouldn't be there in the first place.

My sentiments profounded.

Stated like a public education posterchild.

Fool, protesters did not attack and kill the four americans, it was al qaeda which obama has almost erraticated. Why did the ambassador not leave when the protesting started. This should tell us that we should not have embassies in muslim countrie,etc.
Fool, protesters attacked our embassy in Cairo, penetrated it's grounds, tore down an American flag, and raised an Alqueda flag. All while the Egyptian forces stood down, and the Muslim Brotherhood president of Egypt refused to say a word about it until two days later and multiple threats by the Obama and the US govt. DOY!

Now, if you could only figure out how your tiny mind works. Hold your nose, and blow hard, it might activate the on switch.

Forum List

Back