America First = America Alone

Another impeachable offense by the Trump administration.

‘Take the land’: President Trump wants a border wall. He wants it black. And he wants it by Election Day.
By Nick Miroff and Josh Dawsey

President Trump is so eager to complete hundreds of miles of border fence ahead of the 2020 presidential election that he has directed aides to fast-track billions of dollars’ worth of construction contracts, aggressively seize private land and disregard environmental rules, according to current and former officials involved with the project.

He also has told worried subordinates that he will pardon them of any potential wrongdoing should they have to break laws to get the barriers built quickly, those officials said.

When aides have suggested that some orders are illegal or unworkable, Trump has suggested he would pardon the officials if they would just go ahead, aides said. He has waved off worries about contracting procedures and the use of eminent domain, saying “take the land,” according to officials who attended the meetings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...b80018-c821-11e9-a4f3-c081a126de70_story.html
If you ask me, it's about goddamned time--he's been dickin' around for three years and getting everybody in a total lather over invading brown people and he hasn't done a thing. I don't even think a Wall is the greatest idea, but let's shit or get off the pot about it. Maybe if enough of it gets built, these haters will shut up.
They have identified Mexicans as an invading horde
A wall will not change that
You mean they will still be maligning Hispanics, even after they aren't entering illegally?
Now that the Wall is rolling, let's see what can be done to improve the problem of Visa overstays, which is more than half the "illegals" who are here.

The solution to all these immigration problems is simple: Congress to create a law that anybody here illegally is subject to prosecution of a first degree felony. Anybody caught here is subject to a minimum of five years in prison, immediately deported afterwards, and if they return again, up the prison time.

Such a law will take care of most of our immigration problems: Visa overstays, asylum applicants that don't return to court for their final hearing, border crossers, green card violators.

It's a neat little package all wrapped up into one. No need for a wall, additional ICE or border patrol agents, constant House and Senate bickering. All problems solved with words.
Quite a tall order.
Incarcerating 12 million illegals

We have 2.5 million in prison right now

My apologi
You mean they will still be maligning Hispanics, even after they aren't entering illegally?
Now that the Wall is rolling, let's see what can be done to improve the problem of Visa overstays, which is more than half the "illegals" who are here.

I'm sorry, but what part of illegal do you not understand. Conflating illegal immigrants with Hispanic citizens is dishonest and lazy. Many Hispanic citizens agree with Trump by the way. In your world view, you want everybody to hate each other, and that is sad.
Learn how to read. Or stop imagining whatever you WANT me to say rather than what I DID say.

My apologies, I thought you were agreeing with rightwinger on his blanket invasion statement.
It is our president making blanket invasion statements

Wait......”some of them are good people”
-------------------------------------- I don't want any of them RWinger .

I have high expectations for how a president should behave. You clearly do not. And worse you support. Give me an example of Democrats telling people to break the law and giving them pardons for that and I will you in condemnation. In the meantime this is the POTUS. And all you can is deflect. Pathetic.

When Obama told illegals they could vote and there would be no repercussions!
umh.. Except he didnt. That was debunked when the entire quote was used. Try again.
Nope ! He did exactly that!
Show us the quote.
Well IF TRUE the quote would be devastating. That should be good enough for you liberals.

It is a deliberate misquote. I don’t care which side does that. People are too lazy to stir out of their echo chambers and check.

By the way what POTUS encouraged immigrants to break the law? Another Loser lie.
Obama
Quote.

Video: Obama 'encourages illegals to vote' - WND

In an interview with the Latin-oriented YouTube channel mitu, millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked Obama:

"Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country – are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?"

Obama responded: "Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential."

The president's answer left Neil Cavuto of the Fox Business Network completely stunned.

WND is a crap source for good reason.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...how-obama-urging-undocumented-people-to-vote/
In fact, as Obama makes clear at three different points in the 30-second clip, he’s speaking not to undocumented immigrants, but to their U.S.-born or naturalized children — who can and should legally vote, because they’re U.S. citizens.

These are Obama’s remarks in full, with the relevant portions bolded:

First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.​

If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote … People are discouraged from voting, and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.​

It is pretty clear he is talking about citizens voting.

Total fail on your part. Try again.

Why didn't you post the question he was asked?

Oh, no, you can't do that because it destroys your entire line of thinking!
It actually matter because his answer clarifies what he means by legal and citizen, and he further differentiates by pointing out that many legal citizens may have an undocumented family member who can’t vote so it is incumbent on the citizen to vote for policies they feel are favorable.

The only way you can show it to be what you claim is to twist and remove part of the quote. Pretty dishonest. Obama might be many bad things to you guys but this one a fail.

‘Take the land’: President Trump wants a border wall. He wants it black. And he wants it by Election Day.

President Trump is so eager to complete hundreds of miles of border fence ahead of the 2020 presidential election that he has directed aides to fast-track billions of dollars’ worth of construction contracts, aggressively seize private land and disregard environmental rules, according to current and former officials involved with the project.

He also has told worried subordinates that he will pardon them of any potential wrongdoing should they have to break laws to get the barriers built quickly, those officials said.

When aides have suggested that some orders are illegal or unworkable, Trump has suggested he would pardon the officials if they would just go ahead, aides said. He has waved off worries about contracting procedures and the use of eminent domain, saying “take the land,” according to officials who attended the meetings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...b80018-c821-11e9-a4f3-c081a126de70_story.html
If you ask me, it's about goddamned time--he's been dickin' around for three years and getting everybody in a total lather over invading brown people and he hasn't done a thing. I don't even think a Wall is the greatest idea, but let's shit or get off the pot about it. Maybe if enough of it gets built, these haters will shut up.

The solution to all these immigration problems is simple: Congress to create a law that anybody here illegally is subject to prosecution of a first degree felony. Anybody caught here is subject to a minimum of five years in prison, immediately deported afterwards, and if they return again, up the prison time.

Such a law will take care of most of our immigration problems: Visa overstays, asylum applicants that don't return to court for their final hearing, border crossers, green card violators.

It's a neat little package all wrapped up into one. No need for a wall, additional ICE or border patrol agents, constant House and Senate bickering. All problems solved with words.
Quite a tall order.

Deport every single one of their sorry asses and build a fucking wall. It’s clear illegals do not respect our country or her laws so fuck them.

In an interview with the Latin-oriented YouTube channel mitu, millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked Obama:

"Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country – are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?"

Obama responded: "Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential."

The president's answer left Neil Cavuto of the Fox Business Network completely stunned.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...how-obama-urging-undocumented-people-to-vote/
In fact, as Obama makes clear at three different points in the 30-second clip, he’s speaking not to undocumented immigrants, but to their U.S.-born or naturalized children — who can and should legally vote, because they’re U.S. citizens.

First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.​

If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote … People are discouraged from voting, and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.​

It actually matter because his answer clarifies what he means by legal and citizen, and he further differentiates by pointing out that many legal citizens may have an undocumented family member who can’t vote so it is incumbent on the citizen to vote for policies they feel are favorable.

The only way you can show it to be what you claim is to twist and remove part of the quote. Pretty dishonest. Obama might be many bad things to you guys but this one a fail.

Yes Obama was addressing 'citizens' Coyote, but that line of clarity has been muddied by backroom bureaucracy for well over a generation, to the point where most of us don't recognize the 'illegal' bait switch focus as a deterrent from it

~S~

When Obama told illegals they could vote and there would be no repercussions!
umh.. Except he didnt. That was debunked when the entire quote was used. Try again.
Show us the quote.
Well IF TRUE the quote would be devastating. That should be good enough for you liberals.

It is a deliberate misquote. I don’t care which side does that. People are too lazy to stir out of their echo chambers and check.
Bullshit

You flat out lie!

Show us the quote.

Bullshit

You flat out lie!

Bull Shite yourself. You either can not read or you insist on lying despite the evidence. I provided the exact quote. Your ODS is strong.

Show us the quote.

Bullshit

You flat out lie!

Bull Shite yourself. You either can not read or you insist on lying despite the evidence. I provided the exact quote. Your ODS is strong.

So did I see his face? He talks too.

America first=America most sought after.
Love yourself first and then you can love, and be attractable to, others. Liberals don’t know this.

Yes Obama was addressing 'citizens' Coyote, but that line of clarity has been muddied by backroom bureaucracy for well over a generation, to the point where most of us don't recognize the 'illegal' bait switch focus as a deterrent from it

~S~
It doesn't matter who he was addressing. The question was about "undocumented citizens," illegal aliens, in other words.

Quite a tall order.

The point of the law is so that they leave on their own, just like what happened in Arizona during the DumBama administration. When they made laws tougher on illegals, they all scrammed. They left the state. It wasn't until DumBama sued Arizona in court and stopped their laws when they came back.

As I stated, the other beautiful part about the law is it will stop new people from coming in. Right now if they are caught coming in, the only penalty is they get kicked back out again, so no loss no harm. If they passed such a law, the stakes are much higher if you get caught, so it simply wouldn't be worth it.

No penalties, just send them back immediately. If their only crime is coming here in hopes of something better, then just deport them with an instruction pamphlet that tells them how to come here legally, and also tells them that if they are caught again, that serious penalties will be brought against them for sure.

We must have a vetting process, a waiting list, set categories for processing skill sets for placement of these workers, and then placement based upon those skill sets and/or needs for them around the country. No citizenship for 5 years after legally processed. Everyone wanting to stay must be trained or educated in the English language or in english speaking skills.

No criminals allowed period, and any criminals found should be immediately deported with stiff warnings on why they should not seek to come back.

No penalties, just send them back immediately. If their only crime is coming here in hopes of something better, then just deport them with an instruction pamphlet that tells them how to come here legally, and also tells them that if they are caught again, that serious penalties will be brought against them for sure.

We must have a vetting process, a waiting list, set categories for processing skill sets for placement of these workers, and then placement based upon those skill sets and/or needs for them around the country. No citizenship for 5 years after legally processed. Everyone wanting to stay must be trained or educated in the English language or in english speaking skills.

No criminals allowed period, and any criminals found should be immediately deported with stiff warnings on why they should not seek to come back.

We're pretty much going some of that now, and it's not working. Deportation is not a deterrent because you lost nothing trying to get in or succeeded getting in. A minimum of five years in prison is a much bigger wager. One would have to ask if they are willing to take that risk. I think for most the answer would be "no." Because even if you make it in and not get caught, you still have to not get caught while living here. It's just too inconvenient and risky, especially when most of them leave and you stick out like a sore thumb.

We're pretty much going some of that now, and it's not working. Deportation is not a deterrent because you lost nothing trying to get in or succeeded getting in. A minimum of five years in prison is a much bigger wager. One would have to ask if they are willing to take that risk. I think for most the answer would be "no." Because even if you make it in and not get caught, you still have to not get caught while living here. It's just too inconvenient and risky, especially when most of them leave and you stick out like a sore thumb.

We could have a law to confiscate any wealth they have accumulated, such as property or money on hand, or cars, or in bank accounts.

The more they have, the more it encourages them to leave before they get caught.

Suppose you are on a Basketball team and decide to take a “Me First” attitude. Your goal is to score as many points as you can. When your teammates complain, you say.....you are welcome to score as many points as you can too.

Sounds like a way to score more points

But what happens is you end up shooting every time you get the ball whether you have a shot or not. Your point total may go up at first, but eventually your teammates will stop passing you the ball.

Overall, your scoring will drop

This ranks in the top 10 of most ridiculous posts I've ever read on this forum.

We could have a law to confiscate any wealth they have accumulated, such as property or money on hand, or cars, or in bank accounts.

The more they have, the more it encourages them to leave before they get caught.

The problem is they don't have much. That's why they ruin neighborhoods by having 15 people living in a two bedroom house. Yes, they save money, but usually end up sending excess money back over the border.

We need a much stronger deterrent from entering this country. That's the problem in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back