Zone1 Amendment XXVIII--Proposed

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Perhaps this is the solution? I'd be in favor, but I imagine most Republicans would be against?
I'd even go further and include a section mandating a National Voter ID Card..issued to everyone on their 18th birthday or date of naturalized citizenship.
Thus we ensure both the legitimacy and and access by voters to future elections.

Section 1
The vote of any United States citizen may not be voided or discarded by any law or technicality, except for via due process where fraud has been definitively demonstrated.

Section 2
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of prior legal incarceration status, nor on account of fines or debts unpaid.

Section 3
Citizens of the United States and all eligible voters in residence shall have equal access to speedy and accessible voting processes for all elections in which they are eligible to vote.

Section 4
The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Section 5
The Judiciary shall use the contemporary reading of this article to preserve its intent.

Perhaps this is the solution? I'd be in favor, but I imagine most Republicans would be against?
I'd even go further and include a section mandating a National Voter ID Card..issued to everyone on their 18th birthday or date of naturalized citizenship.
Thus we ensure both the legitimacy and and access by voters to future elections.

Section 1
The vote of any United States citizen may not be voided or discarded by any law or technicality, except for via due process where fraud has been definitively demonstrated.

Section 2
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of prior legal incarceration status, nor on account of fines or debts unpaid.

Section 3
Citizens of the United States and all eligible voters in residence shall have equal access to speedy and accessible voting processes for all elections in which they are eligible to vote.

Section 4
The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Section 5
The Judiciary shall use the contemporary reading of this article to preserve its intent.
Racist.

Hell no. We need to restrict voting. Americas voting base is full of fucking retards.
So..you're not a fan of Democracy eh? Fair enough, I applaud your honesty. Oh, before I get inundated with the knee-jerkers, I know we have a Representative Republic--which is, of course, a Democratic form of Govt..

So..you're not a fan of Democracy eh? Fair enough, I applaud your honesty. Oh, before I get inundated with the knee-jerkers, I know we have a Representative Republic--which is, of course, a Democratic form of Govt..
Why would I lie about people being stupid and vote their rights and money away?

Section 1

Section 2

Section 3

Section 4

Section 5
Most definitely get rid of Section #3 which promotes voting rights for non-citizens. If you are not a citizen of my country you do not deserve the right to vote.

Most definitely get rid of Section #3 which promotes voting rights for non-citizens. If you are not a citizen of my country you do not deserve the right to vote.
Yeah..I'd strike "and all eligible voters in residence" and keep the rest. The definition of citizenship is the right to vote.

Section 1

Section 2

Section 3

Section 4

Section 5
States requiring an ID to vote is racist, but a federal Government issued ID is not ?

Forum List

Back