Amazon to go Dark

Isn't it grand when infowars post information and other sites grab it and post it too. LOL

I call fake news. Why would they do that? I don't believe it.

Isn't it grand when infowars post information and other sites grab it and post it too. LOL

Nobody is copying InfoWars, retard. Furthermore, if you post enough ridiculous absurd nonsense day after day after day eventually you're going to be right about something simply due to pure mathematical odds. It doesn't make you credible.

Just wait until they go after the trucking industry.

They will then have completely destroyed our economy.

Nobody is copying InfoWars, retard. Furthermore, if you post enough ridiculous absurd nonsense day after day after day eventually you're going to be right about something simply due to pure mathematical odds. It doesn't make you credible.

oh shut the hell up infowars posted this a long time ago or do I have to fking proving it again

upload_2020-3-17_15-1-58.jpeg

BHAHAHHA UR NEXT. Las Vegas, Clark County, surrounding cities declare state of emergency amid coronavirus outbreak

Some democrat controlled states already are. They have shut down all the roadside rest areas and now truckers driving through those states have no safe place to pull the big rigs over safely for a pit stop or rest break. Democrats always trying to hurt this country.

Who is "they?"
I am NOT responsible for your inability to comprehend or critically analyze the written word.

So just as I thought, you have absolutely no idea what nonsense you're spouting. Thanks
I understand exactly what I am saying.

You, however...

Last edited:

Some democrat controlled states already are. They have shut down all the roadside rest areas and now truckers driving through those states have no safe place to pull the big rigs over safely for a pit stop or rest break. Democrats always trying to hurt this country.
Tired of them poor ass truckers from Red States stealing the TP.

Who is "they?"
I am NOT responsible for your inability to comprehend or critically analyze the written word.

So just as I thought, you have absolutely no idea what nonsense you're spouting. Thanks

You, however...

So if you understand exactly what you’re saying you should have no problem explaining it to everyone else right? Who are “they?”

Who is "they?"

You, however...

So if you understand exactly what you’re saying you should have no problem explaining it to everyone else right? Who are “they?”
Once again, they are democrats. Several governors are already attacking truckers by shutting down roadside rest areas.

Democrats and they are already doing it.

Give me the name of the Democrat who stopped the trucks from running
Listen man, they have shut down rest areas all over the state of Pennsylvania. Truckers are pissed because they don't have a safe place to pull the big rigs over for a pitt stop or a break. other states have done it as well, all controlled by democrats. word is they will stop it it but they haven't yet that I have heard.

Pennsylvania shuts its rest stops to all activity, including parking - FreightWaves

Democrats and they are already doing it.

Give me the name of the Democrat who stopped the trucks from running
Listen man, they have shut down rest areas all over the state of Pennsylvania. Truckers are pissed because they don't have a safe place to pull the big rigs over for a pitt stop or a break. other states have done it as well, all controlled by democrats. word is they will stop it it but they haven't yet that I have heard.

Pennsylvania shuts its rest stops to all activity, including parking - FreightWaves

That is one state and that affects everybody who uses the highway, not just truck drivers. Truck drivers can pull off and park someplace else. It’s inconvenient, but not the end of the world. There are private truckstops all over the place

Forum List

Back