Amazon now accepting FOOD STAMPS!!! The obama legacy

So now welfare queens can buy their junk food anonymously!!! I want them to flash that EBT card in public. Let working americans see the bums stealing from them

Amazon to Begin Accepting Food Stamps - Breitbart

jan 16 2017 nternet-based retail giant Amazon is among the seven online food retailers that will soon start accepting food stamps, as part of a pilot program instituted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
The two-year program, set to launch this summer, will test online ordering and payment methods.

The USDA, which oversees the $74 billion food stamp program, also known as SNAP or the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program, says it plans to expand the online program nationwide and eventually add more retailers.

Participating retailers include Safeway, ShopRite, Hy-Vee, Hart’s Local Grocers, and Dash’s Market, and will serve food stamps recipients in seven states: Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, Iowa, and Oregon.

However, Amazon is by far the largest online food distributor participating in the federal government’s new program.
So what? Why wouldn't they?

Obama personally sets policy on race inclusion? Do you have a link to support this, I'd be quite surprised if a President was doing this.

HAHAHA. Oh yeah - obama would never lie to us. HAHA

This is SOP with obozo. Hispanics on welfare are listed as white. Hispanic criminals are listed as white. White victims of crime are listed as hispanic.

I don't think anyone would be quite so quick to judge those on assistance, if you knew what brought them to it.

WE know. It was drugs and too many kids.

WE??? More like YOU......and just how would you know that? Or is that what brought YOU to assistance?

Obama personally sets policy on race inclusion? Do you have a link to support this, I'd be quite surprised if a President was doing this.

This is SOP with obozo. Hispanics on welfare are listed as white. Hispanic criminals are listed as white. White victims of crime are listed as hispanic.

I do agree Obama is full of shit and can't wait to see him GONE.....but where are your factual numbers to back your claims?

So now welfare queens can buy their junk food anonymously!!! I want them to flash that EBT card in public. Let working americans see the bums stealing from them

Amazon to Begin Accepting Food Stamps - Breitbart

jan 16 2017 nternet-based retail giant Amazon is among the seven online food retailers that will soon start accepting food stamps, as part of a pilot program instituted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
The two-year program, set to launch this summer, will test online ordering and payment methods.

The USDA, which oversees the $74 billion food stamp program, also known as SNAP or the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program, says it plans to expand the online program nationwide and eventually add more retailers.

Participating retailers include Safeway, ShopRite, Hy-Vee, Hart’s Local Grocers, and Dash’s Market, and will serve food stamps recipients in seven states: Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, Iowa, and Oregon.

However, Amazon is by far the largest online food distributor participating in the federal government’s new program.

you know you can order food through amazon, right, pondscum?

I don't see a food problem that's specifically with food stamps, which is probably abused by a certain percentage of people.

The real problem with food in the US is how grown, controlled and distributed, which effects the quality of food. I find much of the food available in supermarkets is of poor quality, (a type of a filler food) which eventually leads to many different types of aliments and diseases.

Not many years ago food was production was mainly from small farms and farming families. Much of the food was a better quality, where farms often needed to struggle to produce a good quality food. Life wasn't necessarily easy for many farmers but quality was more of an issue, as small farms normally sold locally. There use to be no real supermarkets, most food was grown and sold locatlly where a certain percentage was exported to other counties, states and possibly overseas. If the food was of lesser quality the local populations let them know it and the farmers would immediately try to resolve any issues with their food production. With many many small farms farming at one time was more natural as it was done on a small scale.

You need to remember agriculture has been around from approx. ~10,000 to ~15,000 years. Food production isn't any thing new to humans. Modern agriculture though has improved in many ways through modern science, these mass production improvements and technologies have effected the quality a food agriculture produces. Some of modern agriculture is much better on a corporate mass production level, however for the food quality itself, much of the food has become a lesser quality. IMO some of which is not acceptable as a food source.

Today the majority of food is controlled by a few large corporations that have very little to do local populations and communities Today's food production is mainly accomplished on a massive scale that is of a lesser quality. The quality is based on government regulations, percentage of complaints and legal issues. The corporations strive for a low to medium quality that can be easily mass produced with the highest number of sales.

The main concern of these food corporations is profit, secondly, thirdly, fourthly, etc. is food quality. The majority of today's food production, as long it passes certain govnement inspections it's considered a sell-able quality, not necessarily a good quality.

In the US Americans are throwing away $165 billion of food each year, uneaten food ends up rotting in landfills as the single largest component of U.S. municipal solid waste where it accounts for a large portion of U.S. methane emissions.

Food even with all it's preservatives is often thrown out because it lacks any or good quality. Many people are unconsciously and consciously throwing away food because of it's quality.

These food corporations control the price of food by stock piling it and controlling the amount of food that's exported for profit and charitable organizations. Corporate farming controls the stockpiling of food where it's untouchable until the corporation re;eases a stock pile mainly for profit and price of a food. Many small farms in the US and other counties all over the world are put out of business because of the control corporations have over food production and distribution.

These corporations are basically selling you mass produced food where billions of dollars are spent telling you that's good for you and/or a good quality, or you won't at least die right away from eating it, where in actuality the food quality has become worse, in some cases the quality has become significantly less where many people just aren't aware of.

I'm not certain what percentage of the waste is from food packaging. Even though I do buy in bulk when able, I'm throwing out a hell of a lot of food packaging much of which is not biodegradable ending up in land fills, where it has a long life time for generations to come.

upload_2017-1-19_11-48-58.png

Was Ronald better at being an actor or politician?

Though ok I don't really go much on his quotes he came up during times in office. He had the opportunity to do much better while in his elected offices, but I think stayed with a single minded awareness of things that surrounded him partially because of political influences. IMO, He could have been and had the opportunity to be a much better leader.

I don't see a food problem that's specifically with food stamps, which is probably abused by a certain percentage of people.

The real problem with food in the US is how grown, controlled and distributed, which effects the quality of food. I find much of the food available in supermarkets is of poor quality, (a type of a filler food) which eventually leads to many different types of aliments and diseases.

Not many years ago food was production was mainly from small farms and farming families. Much of the food was a better quality, where farms often needed to struggle to produce a good quality food. Life wasn't necessarily easy for many farmers but quality was more of an issue, as small farms normally sold locally. There use to be no real supermarkets, most food was grown and sold locatlly where a certain percentage was exported to other counties, states and possibly overseas. If the food was of lesser quality the local populations let them know it and the farmers would immediately try to resolve any issues with their food production. With many many small farms farming at one time was more natural as it was done on a small scale.

You need to remember agriculture has been around from approx. ~10,000 to ~15,000 years. Food production isn't any thing new to humans. Modern agriculture though has improved in many ways through modern science, these mass production improvements and technologies have effected the quality a food agriculture produces. Some of modern agriculture is much better on a corporate mass production level, however for the food quality itself, much of the food has become a lesser quality. IMO some of which is not acceptable as a food source.

Today the majority of food is controlled by a few large corporations that have very little to do local populations and communities Today's food production is mainly accomplished on a massive scale that is of a lesser quality. The quality is based on government regulations, percentage of complaints and legal issues. The corporations strive for a low to medium quality that can be easily mass produced with the highest number of sales.

The main concern of these food corporations is profit, secondly, thirdly, fourthly, etc. is food quality. The majority of today's food production, as long it passes certain govnement inspections it's considered a sell-able quality, not necessarily a good quality.

In the US Americans are throwing away $165 billion of food each year, uneaten food ends up rotting in landfills as the single largest component of U.S. municipal solid waste where it accounts for a large portion of U.S. methane emissions.

Food even with all it's preservatives is often thrown out because it lacks any or good quality. Many people are unconsciously and consciously throwing away food because of it's quality.

These food corporations control the price of food by stock piling it and controlling the amount of food that's exported for profit and charitable organizations. Corporate farming controls the stockpiling of food where it's untouchable until the corporation re;eases a stock pile mainly for profit and price of a food. Many small farms in the US and other counties all over the world are put out of business because of the control corporations have over food production and distribution.

These corporations are basically selling you mass produced food where billions of dollars are spent telling you that's good for you and/or a good quality, or you won't at least die right away from eating it, where in actuality the food quality has become worse, in some cases the quality has become significantly less where many people just aren't aware of.

I'm not certain what percentage of the waste is from food packaging. Even though I do buy in bulk when able, I'm throwing out a hell of a lot of food packaging much of which is not biodegradable ending up in land fills, where it has a long life time for generations to come.
I believe we should use State capitalism to upgrade our recycling facilities. We could reduce waste through more thorough recycling/reclamation. This is a good industry for industrial automation.

Though ok I don't really go much on his quotes he came up during times in office. He had the opportunity to do much better while in his elected offices, but I think stayed with a single minded awareness of things that surrounded him partially because of political influences. IMO, He could have been and had the opportunity to be a much better leader.
Gaining a million jobs in a month under his helm, the ending of the Cold War, just to name a couple of minor things.

Gaining a million jobs in a month under his helm, the ending of the Cold War, just to name a couple of minor things.
The actual number of jobs he's gained...Zero.

We really don't care what your little fantasy bubble world head thinks.

We really don't care what your little fantasy bubble world head thinks.
Since you idiotically think Trump's added a million jobs in a month, show me the numbers....

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

I'm not sure there is a case for him lying about it, because I don't think he ever tried to take credit for how Census Bureau or other fed and state agencies classify race for demographics. You're inventing something to attack.

Here are the demographics of food stamp recipients, if Hispanics are counted as white there would be no Hispanics so clearly your claim is false.

Food-Stamps-Race.jpg

I never had anything against President Regan. I liked him ok as a person, as a President of the US I have had issues. When he was first elected I had a good paying journey level job working in the shipyards. During his time in office many of the shipyard jobs, contracts and jobs in the steel industry slowly started to go overseas putting many people working in the steel industries out of work. This was sort of the advent of jobs going to other counties, where the cost of living was often less than in the US. Businesses from other countries could produce lower bids winning many contracts, putting many people out or work here in the US.

I don't blame this per se on President Regan, however around 1981 was actually part of the start of jobs going to other countries overseas.

Here are the demographics of food stamp recipients, if Hispanics are counted as white there would be no Hispanics so clearly your claim is false.

STFU you nitwit. Obviously obozo can't say there are zero hispanics on welfare. But there is no doubt the pathological liar classified lots of them as white. Not saying obozo started this practice either. Clinton did it too and likely bush 43.

As with most bad policies obozo is the worst but not the first. THINK

I never had anything against President Regan. I liked him ok as a person, as a President of the US I have had issues. When he was first elected I had a good paying journey level job working in the shipyards. During his time in office many of the shipyard jobs, contracts and jobs in the steel industry slowly started to go overseas putting many people working in the steel industries out of work. This was sort of the advent of jobs going to other counties, where the cost of living was often less than in the US. Businesses from other countries could produce lower bids winning many contracts, putting many people out or work here in the US.

I don't blame this per se on President Regan, however around 1981 was actually part of the start of jobs going to other countries overseas.

I'm conservative but i too admit reagan was a phony and a rino. Yes - he shipped jobs overseas because his corporate handlers wanted that. Just like he created the PPT which has made trillions of $ for the banks by insider trading.

But his biggest crime was giving not just amnesty but citizenship to 4 million illegal invaders. Once again he did as his corporate handlers insisted.

Forum List

Back