Amazon now accepting FOOD STAMPS!!! The obama legacy

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
So now welfare queens can buy their junk food anonymously!!! I want them to flash that EBT card in public. Let working americans see the bums stealing from them

Amazon to Begin Accepting Food Stamps - Breitbart

jan 16 2017 nternet-based retail giant Amazon is among the seven online food retailers that will soon start accepting food stamps, as part of a pilot program instituted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
The two-year program, set to launch this summer, will test online ordering and payment methods.

The USDA, which oversees the $74 billion food stamp program, also known as SNAP or the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program, says it plans to expand the online program nationwide and eventually add more retailers.

Participating retailers include Safeway, ShopRite, Hy-Vee, Hart’s Local Grocers, and Dash’s Market, and will serve food stamps recipients in seven states: Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, Iowa, and Oregon.

However, Amazon is by far the largest online food distributor participating in the federal government’s new program.

Last edited:
You know, considering that a lot of people who receive assistance live in what they call "food deserts", meaning that there are very few stores with healthy food around, getting it online from Amazon seems to be a decent idea. If nothing else, they could get better quality food than what they get from the corner store, like fresh fruit and veggies.

• Banned
You know, considering that a lot of people who receive assistance live in what they call "food deserts", meaning that there are very few stores with healthy food around, getting it online from Amazon seems to be a decent idea. If nothing else, they could get better quality food than what they get from the corner store, like fresh fruit and veggies.

HAHAHA. Blacks don't buy veggies, you fool. It's all junk food.

• Banned
... I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. I'll have to think on it.

If you have to think about this, then you can't think. This is 100% wrong. It's SUPPOSED to be difficult and embarrassing to use food stamps.

You are assuming that everyone who receives food stamps is bum welfare queen. Many food stamp recipients get food stamps due to disability, divorce and list of other reasons. It is real easy to criticize a group of people from the outside.

Karma has a plan for individuals like yourself.

... I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. I'll have to think on it.

If you have to think about this, then you can't think. This is 100% wrong. It's SUPPOSED to be difficult and embarrassing to use food stamps.

Well you do have a point on that, there should be some shame associated, but look around, right? Seems like most of em are fucking proud to collect.

I tell ya, the other day we went to a little restaurant (shit hole joint but the best pulled pork in the state) near the welfare office. I'm hanging out in the car while my hubby waits for it to get cooked, so, ya know, like 30 minutes or there about's. In that time like four "collectors" park in their brand new cars in the lot, strip off all their 'bling,' drop their new iphones, and one of them even emptied out a fancy purse onto their car seat, before wandering into the welfare office.

It was disgusting. I mean here I am just shy of $1M on the market (was before the election) and sitting there in a fucking 1996 Subaru with the ass end all smashed up (my husbands car; it's a stick so he won't let it go - apparently near impossible to find a manual Subaru in Alaska these days) and these "poor" mother fuckers are driving new cars, wearing fancy clothes, etc. BLEH!

Still... if there's some kind of 'marker' so they can only buy designated foodstuffs then it could be okay... I need to look into the details yet. For me it's about maximizing, Amazon's cheaper if you're buying in bulk so it could be a good thing in the long run - not so much that we tax payers put in less cause we know that isn't happening, but because maybe these dip shits will learn something about managing money - AKA fucking buy rice to feed your ass before signing up for a new car dumb asses. ~shrug~ Idk, the impression I get is that most of America's "poor" don't have a money problem so much as a fucking priorities and spending problem.

You are assuming that everyone who receives food stamps is bum welfare queen. Many food stamp recipients get food stamps due to disability, divorce and list of other reasons. It is real easy to criticize a group of people from the outside.

HAHAHA. Thanks for confessing that YOU are a welfare queen.

Still... if there's some kind of 'marker' so they can only buy designated foodstuffs then it could be okay... I need to look into the details yet. For me it's about maximizing, Amazon's cheaper if you're buying in bulk so it could be a good thing in the long run - not so much that we tax payers put in less cause we know that isn't happening, but because maybe these dip shits will learn something about managing money

You expect blacks to understand managing money. ?? Most blacks can't read or even add up a column of numbers.

I would have to disagree there. My step-son is in college for Astroengineering. It's quite possible that the space elevator and next generation space station will be made a reality with his help.

HAHAHA. Thanks for confessing that YOU are a welfare queen.

Because I have empathy for others I must be on welfare ?

I am not on welfare. But I have a heart and recognize that some people need government assistance to take care of their family.

The stated purpose of the pilot program is “to address the needs of the elderly and disabled, who often cannot easily go out to shop” and to help “those that lack consistent access to transportation or live in areas considered to be food deserts.”

So restrict it to old people and those getting disability. THINK

There are more whites receiving food stamps than blacks.

1. Whites outnumber blacks 5 - 1, you fool

2. Obozo counts lots of hispanics as whites when compiling welfare rolls. Just like he counts whites as hispanics when compiling college graduate rolls.

The stated purpose of the pilot program is “to address the needs of the elderly and disabled, who often cannot easily go out to shop” and to help “those that lack consistent access to transportation or live in areas considered to be food deserts.”

So restrict it to old people and those getting disability. THINK

Guess you either missed, or didn't understand the phrase "food deserts". It's places in the cities where decent groceries like fresh fruit and veggies, and healthy choices are not readily available due to the lack of suitable grocery stores close by. Corner stores that are in the city usually only have stuff that has a long shelf life, which is usually not very healthy for you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back