Godzilla spotted in Florida

I saw the video on the Nightly News this evening. That thing is a MONSTER!

Little known fact about gators.............they are extremely fast when they run in a straight line (they can hit upwards of 20 mph), but they can't turn very well, so if one comes after you, run away in a zig zag pattern.

Good thing it wasn't hungry, or the video might have been WAAYY different.

Little known fact about gators.............they are extremely fast when they run in a straight line (they can hit upwards of 20 mph), but they can't turn very well, so if one comes after you, run away in a zig zag pattern.

I saw this too. This thing has got to be 15 feet long. Looks like he has some years on him, too

I saw this too. This thing has got to be 15 feet long.

I remember the day I learned about the zig zag trick. I was spending the weekend at a friends house and he and his parents took me to an alligator farm where they raised the things and gave tours.

Good thing I learned it too..............because a couple of days later, I was riding my bicycle through N. Carolina, and heard one in the grass next to the road. Found out that I was capable of going from 15 mph to 35 mph in a very short time.

Just imagine how many Gucci women's bags and shoes that can be made of it. LOL

If a monster like that crossed right in front of me I sure as heck wouldn't be standing there taking pictures.
It walked like a robot , wonder why it didn't notice those people.

If a monster like that crossed right in front of me I sure as heck wouldn't be standing there taking pictures.
I'd turn into an agent and try to recruit the mon$ter for the NBA or NFL.

Saw that on the news yesterday.

Man what a huge gator. Those folks taking pictures must have gotten some good ones.

It probably did but wasn't hungry and was more interested in getting where it was headed.

It probably did but wasn't hungry and was more interested in getting where it was headed.
Yep. Likely just polished off something in the weeds. In related news there's been a marked decrease of deer poop on the greens.

LOL. Would take quite a fast gator to take a deer. Deer are always on watch and can outrun any gator ever hatched.

New Topics

Forum List

Back