Amazing, Six Members of the Clown Car did WHAT?

Do you support institutional bigotry

• Total voters
Society changes

Conservatives do not

The basics of human right and wrong do not change. Human anatomy and biology have not changed.

Your view of "right and wrong" is now wrong
You are wrong to force your views on others and are wrong to tell others who they are allowed to love
The irony is impressive. The stupidity even more so.
No one ever told anyone else who they can and cant love. Another red herring from the bath houses.

You are telling people they are not allowed to marry the person they love....hardly a red herring
No one is telling anyone who they can and cant marry. Gays are and were free to marry everywhere. Was anyone hauled off to jail for having a same sex marriage?
Still trying that stupid argument?

yes, that's true. But you said that society as a whole made that decision. That is not what happened.

Now, if you want to hold a national referendum on it then the results of that would be society deciding.
It is exactly what happened "as a whole"
Doesn't mean unanimous and those opposing the rights of gays are now on the outside looking in
And not too happy

then you should have no problem with a referendum in every state to resolve it once and for all. Your contention that a majority agree with gay marriage is not proven by recent polling.

The polls say that a majority support tolerance and equal rights for gays, but not marriage. and since you are determined to increase the muslim population in the US, you can count on gays being thrown off rooftops in muslim communities------------------in the name of islam.

I do not believe you should vote on what rights others are allowed to have

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for supper.
So you support courts striking down restrictive gun laws. Good!
Yes I do.....when those laws say whites can have guns and blacks can't
Or......gays are not allowed to be armed while straights can
Please cite any law that mentions guns and sexual orientation.
But I'll remind you later on that you favor rule by judges over American democracy

The basics of human right and wrong do not change. Human anatomy and biology have not changed.

You are wrong to force your views on others and are wrong to tell others who they are allowed to love
No one ever told anyone else who they can and cant love. Another red herring from the bath houses.

You are telling people they are not allowed to marry the person they love....hardly a red herring
No one is telling anyone who they can and cant marry. Gays are and were free to marry everywhere. Was anyone hauled off to jail for having a same sex marriage?
Still trying that stupid argument?
And still no way to refute it. Because you cannot show a single case where anyone was arrested for doing a gay marriage.

Society changes

Conservatives do not

What unadulterated, ludicrous horseshit. We are talking about LEGAL marriage. And, tossing out something about jail is even more stupid, and an obvious red herring to try to cover up you idiocy.

Last edited:
It is exactly what happened "as a whole"
Doesn't mean unanimous and those opposing the rights of gays are now on the outside looking in
And not too happy

then you should have no problem with a referendum in every state to resolve it once and for all. Your contention that a majority agree with gay marriage is not proven by recent polling.

The polls say that a majority support tolerance and equal rights for gays, but not marriage. and since you are determined to increase the muslim population in the US, you can count on gays being thrown off rooftops in muslim communities------------------in the name of islam.

But I'll remind you later on that you favor rule by judges over American democracy
Whoosh!.......Right over your head

giphy.gif

What unadulterated, ludicrous horseshit. We are talking about LAGAL marriage. And, tossing out something about jail is even more stupid, and an obvious red herring to try to cover up you idiocy.
What is LAGAL marriage? Something that happens with women from Los ANgeles?

Whoosh, another clown post by Nutwinger.

I used to wonder whether you were being obtuse or were just fucking stupid

You have removed all doubt

You never wondered that QUit lying, Nutjobber.

What unadulterated, ludicrous horseshit. We are talking about LAGAL marriage. And, tossing out something about jail is even more stupid, and an obvious red herring to try to cover up you idiocy.
Is it really possible that you don't know that was a typo or how it was supposed to read? Either that, or you are just doing your usual moronic mind fucking to cover up the fact that you really don't have an answer.

Since it starts off with this:

Prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person on the basis that such person believes or acts in accordance with a religious belief or moral conviction

It could be expanded to include anything.

Since it starts off with this:

Prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person on the basis that such person believes or acts in accordance with a religious belief or moral conviction

It could be expanded to include anything.

Absolutely.....can you imagine the latitude it gives if you can apply your religious beliefs to anything that pisses you off?

You never wondered that QUit lying, Nutjobber.
Here is your boy. I'm sure that you are a supporter. Many of his supporters are intellectually challenged and morally depraved....

Trump On Anti-Gay 'Religious Liberty' Bill: 'I Will Do All I Can To Make Sure It Comes To My Desk'

In June, one week before the Supreme Court ruled in favor of marriage for same-sex couples, Republicans in the House and Senate introduced the First Amendment Defense Act to "protect" individuals and businesses who oppose same-sex marriage. The bill would allow them to continue discriminatory anti-gay practices under the guise of "religious liberty," without fear of the government stepping in to stop or penalize them.

Recently, six GOP presidential candidates signed a pledge to support the bill and, as president, sign it into law: Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Rick Santorum, and Mike Huckabee.

Now, Donald Trump has offered support for the bill.

Trump On Anti-Gay 'Religious Liberty' Bill: 'I Will Do All I Can To Make Sure It Comes To My Desk'

More idiocy!

Mike Huckabee Slams Ted Cruz For Going Soft On Fighting Same-Sex Marriage
Mike Huckabee just released a statement attacking Ted Cruz upon the news that the Texas Senator was pandering to big money Manhattan donors.

Ted Cruz is taking heat after an audio recording of him pandering to big money Manhattan donors on same-sex marriage was leaked. Far from the Mitt Romney "47 percent" videos, the audio does, however, reveal Cruz is very willing to adjust his message based on who's in the room and who's holding the checkbook.

In the audio (which you can listen to here), Cruz disagrees with a same-sex marriage supporter who is also a fan of Cruz's. He says that fighting same-sex marriage actually isn't even in his top three priorities.

That contrasts greatly with comments Cruz has made all year, including saying same-sex marriage is one of the greatest threats in all our history to liberty, and claiming LGBT activists are waging a "jihad" against Christians.

"Conservatives are being asked to 'coalesce' around yet another corporately-funded candidate who says something very different at a big donor fundraiser in Manhattan than at a church in Marshalltown," Mike Huckabee wrote on Facebook an hour ago. "Shouldn't a candidate be expected to have authenticity and consistency, instead of having to look at a map to decide what to believe and what to say?"

Dumb poll
Dumb thread
Dumb op

A perfect storm, of stupidity
You can read about it.

H.R.2802 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)

H.R.2802 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): First Amendment Defense Act

It's exactly what the OP described. Which makes you an idiot moron. Don't you get tired of playing the grinder monkey?

Send me your address and I'll send you some peanuts. Salted or roasted?
Guess what you thin skinned pussy....

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

Ps. Save the postage on the peanuts and use it for gas money to come visit me instead

Dumb poll
Dumb thread
Dumb op

You can read about it.

It's exactly what the OP described. Which makes you an idiot moron. Don't you get tired of playing the grinder monkey?

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

Ps. Save the postage on the peanuts and use it for gas money to come visit me instead

Temper tantrum ^^^. Childish yet not unexpected.

Dumb poll
Dumb thread
Dumb op

You can read about it.

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

A temper tantrum involves whining. You know, like the op.

Pussy

Is it really possible that you don't know that was a typo or how it was supposed to read? Either that, or you are just doing your usual moronic mind fucking to cover up the fact that you really don't have an answer.
So you admit to being an incompetent?

Dumb poll
Dumb thread
Dumb op

You can read about it.

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

A temper tantrum involves whining. You know, like the op.

Pussy

Thanks for sharing, and I appreciate how you signed your post with your nom de plume. Were you always called "Pussy", or did you earn that during you time away from home?

Forum List

Back