Newest PPP Poll for Iowa....Only 3 candidates in double digits!

I wonder how many Liberals are going to move out of the country if Trumps wins.
For Trump to win a lot of those"liberals" will have to vote for him....that ain't happening!

Bullshit. There are probably 10 million republicans who decided to stay home last election. THAT ain't happening this time.

I see a slaughter this time by the republicans. Bank it.
That is a silly comment. True conservatives are not thrilled with the Donald. His cross over appeal is the lowest of all Pub candidates. He has a long way to go.

With the most powerful militaryin the world in the hands of a dangerous psychopath, where would be safe? Nowhere. Not even for you.

Awesome. Although not true.

Why would you wonder such a thing? You can expect libs to accept his presidency and support his efforts while issuing loyal dissent when necessary.

Besides, he's the most liberal of all the GOP candidates and wouldn't allow your fairy in the sky to have influence in the White House. He'd be a constant source of embarrassment due to his demeanor.....but more importantly.....he'd be a constant source of butthurt for all you dupes who think he's going to shut down progress.

Think more.

Progress to Trump supporters means more jobs, a healthy economy, strong defense and control over the border. If progress for you means men can marry men then have it. It doesn't affect me in the least. "Progress" LMAO But here's to hoping Rubio makes a run at it.
We have more jobs, a much better economy than eight years ago, and a good defense now. How much better can he make it?

Try again. We've had the slowest growing economy under Obama and the workforce participation rate is the worst under Obama in a long time. And please, don't even try with the military. Worst of all, Obama increased our debt far more than Bush did and he's not done yet. Spin the facts all you want. But, it can get a lot better under the right President and not some wannabe community organizer.

With the most powerful militaryin the world in the hands of a dangerous psychopath, where would be safe? Nowhere. Not even for you.

Awesome. Although not true.

Why would you wonder such a thing? You can expect libs to accept his presidency and support his efforts while issuing loyal dissent when necessary.

Besides, he's the most liberal of all the GOP candidates and wouldn't allow your fairy in the sky to have influence in the White House. He'd be a constant source of embarrassment due to his demeanor.....but more importantly.....he'd be a constant source of butthurt for all you dupes who think he's going to shut down progress.

Think more.

Progress to Trump supporters means more jobs, a healthy economy, strong defense and control over the border. If progress for you means men can marry men then have it. It doesn't affect me in the least. "Progress" LMAO But here's to hoping Rubio makes a run at it.
We have more jobs, a much better economy than eight years ago, and a good defense now. How much better can he make it?

Try again. We've had the slowest growing economy under Obama and the workforce participation rate is the worst under Obama in a long time. And please, don't even try with the military. Worst of all, Obama increased our debt far more than Bush did and he's not done yet. Spin the facts all you want. But, it can get a lot better under the right President and not some wannabe community organizer.
Our military is sufficient and then some for our needs. Obama and the pubs increased our debt together. And the WFPR is fine when you factor, which you conveniently did not, which makes you a troll, (1) more Americans are working than have ever worked before, and (2) the baby boomers are retiring in great numbers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back