Amazing, Six Members of the Clown Car did WHAT?

Do you support institutional bigotry

• Total voters

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
"Six of the Republican candidates vying for the presidency have signed a pledge promising to support legislation during their first 100 days in the White House that would use the guise of “religious liberty” to give individuals and businesses the right to openly discriminate against LGBT people.

"Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Rick Santorum, and Mike Huckabee vowed to push for the passage of the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA), legislation that would prohibit the federal government from stopping discrimination by people or businesses that believe “marriage is or should be recognized as the union of one man and one woman” or that “sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.”

They are they lamely pandering and The FADA is unlikely going to become law. It was introduced six months ago and nothing has come of it.

"Six of the Republican candidates vying for the presidency have signed a pledge promising to support legislation during their first 100 days in the White House that would use the guise of “religious liberty” to give individuals and businesses the right to openly discriminate against LGBT people.

"Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Rick Santorum, and Mike Huckabee vowed to push for the passage of the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA), legislation that would prohibit the federal government from stopping discrimination by people or businesses that believe “marriage is or should be recognized as the union of one man and one woman” or that “sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.”

This is because for all the crying these phuckheads do about privacy and individualism, they constantly vote and endorse MORE government intrusion into our lives, not less.

They want to know who is gay and who isn't. Who is having sex and who isn't. Who wants to start a family and who doesn't. And yet the uni-browed rightwingers just can't connect the dots.

{{sigh}}

The poll is dopey. The topic is dopey. The fake "concern" is dopey.

And while I don't support that proposed piece of legislation, I do find the lolberal Democrap position to be pretty fucking stupid too: to wit,

Modern American "liberal" Democraps believe that, by law, employers should be required to forego their religious beliefs entirely to accommodate the "liberal" views and orthodoxies. You know the drill. In the world of liberal Democraps, 1st Amendment rights are for them, not for others.

They are they lamely pandering and The FADA is unlikely going to become law. It was introduced six months ago and nothing has come of it.

But that won't stop them from continually trying to push it down our throats.

Oliver Wendell Holmes (Supreme Court Justice, 1902 - 1932) said we have the right to be left alone. That says it all.

{{sigh}}

The poll is dopey. The topic is dopey. The fake "concern" is dopey.

And while I don't support that proposed piece of legislation, I do find the lolberal Democrap position to be pretty fucking stupid too: to wit,

Modern American "liberal" Democraps believe that, by law, employers should be required to forego their religious beliefs entirely to accommodate the "liberal" views and orthodoxies. You know the drill. In the world of liberal Democraps, 1st Amendment rights are for them, not for others.

The bubble you live in is dopey, and of your own making.

But that won't stop them for continually trying to push it down our throats.

No doubt. This pledge is simply throwing a little red meat to the religious right.

Quite frankly, I would love to see state and federal public accommodations laws scrapped almost entirely.

being an idiot works for Trump so the losers thought they would try it.

everyone on that list should just step down and let Donnie deal with the GOP and their (soon to be announced) brokered candidate.

Stick around, the RINO's are going to show the country how powerful they really are.

No doubt. This pledge is simply throwing a little red meat to the religious right.

Quite frankly, I would love to see state and federal public accommodations laws scrapped almost entirely.
Just think...if they made any kind of effort to repeal those PA laws....but they aren't. Wonder why they aren't even trying.

Just think...if they made any kind of effort to repeal those PA laws....but they aren't. Wonder why they aren't even trying.

Because whining about it is far easier. Also they want to deny others the very same protections they themselves enjoy.

Yes, who needs roads, bridges and an education system that ranks in the world's top 10 when we can spy on gays and lesbians instead?

There us,no Constitutional mandate for ANY education spending or a,large percentage of what you people call infrastructure maintenance. There IS a mandate to protect the General Welfare of the NATION from harm, ie.... Immorality (aka Social Justice)

I voted that I don't agree with institutional bigotry, I find it refreshing that people are finally going to challenge affirmative action. That is the long term bigotry that is being considered here correct?

Yes, who needs roads, bridges and an education system that ranks in the world's top 10 when we can spy on gays and lesbians instead?

There us,no Constitutional mandate for ANY education spending or a,large percentage of what you people call infrastructure maintenance. There IS a mandate to protect the General Welfare of the NATION from harm, ie.... Immorality (aka Social Justice)

You need the government to protect you from immorality? How sad.

Forum List

Back