Am I the only person in America who does this when ordering food to be delivered?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Have the delivery driver call my cell phone so I can meet he or she at the door? Who still waits for a knock on the door or for the bell to ring like its 1989? lol

I see this in a lot of videos

Have the delivery driver call my cell phone so I can meet he or she at the door? Who still waits for a knock on the door or for the bell to ring like its 1989? lol

1989???

cell phones havent been around that long,,

I just watch out the window,,

Lexie lets us know if somebody pulls up in front of the house and gets out, well before they make it to the door.

If I had the money to order food delivery, I would wait till the driver knocked on the door. But these days, money is scarce, just like in 1934.

who the fuck is lexie LMAO
She lives in the house with us and scares the shit out of any stranger that comes near. We have to order her to the kitchen, in order to answer the door. If we are unsure or do not like who has come calling, we don't send her to the kitchen.:cool:
1705468213552.jpeg

I peek through my blinds, open the door slightly and tell them to drop the food on the steps. I then toss an envelope through the door and don't step outside until the driver has driven off.

I am skittish that way man...

Forum List

Back