am i doomed to hell?

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

No but whoever taught you history needs to be flogged.
Gtfo i said i was a jew, not that i liked faggots

You said half-Jew. How old are you again? :eek:
Just turned 33!
Interesting. B-day just the other day too.

What is the other half? Maybe you will just land in purgatory?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Asian and german. Haha

God isn't flesh and blood. He can manipulate cells however. Why is that difficult for anti science tards?
Anti science tards :lol:
You're the ass hole that posits the mary rape theory
I'm the ass hole that posits the Mary was fuckin dudes behind her husband's back theory

:eusa_think::eusa_think:

im thinking we need a unified theory here -
Mary was fuckin dudes behind her husband's back
Not that there's anything wrong with that, right, G.T.?
Hell yeah there's something wrong with that, lol I don't believe in cheating on your spouse what ya talkin about
She wasn't married yet.
Cheating on your significant other, in general, is something outside of my moral ethos.

God isn't flesh and blood. He can manipulate cells however. Why is that difficult for anti science tards?
I'm the ass hole that posits the Mary was fuckin dudes behind her husband's back theory

Mary was fuckin dudes behind her husband's back
Not that there's anything wrong with that, right, G.T.?
Hell yeah there's something wrong with that, lol I don't believe in cheating on your spouse what ya talkin about
She wasn't married yet.
Prolly like one of the engaged whores on the dancing bear skits
Fuck some random before tying the knot or whatnot. Idk

As an investor and trader well-versed in risk and probability, I’m a Christian because of Pascal’s Wager.

God Bless Me.
Pascal's Wager is in effect calling your God an idiot that cant tell the difference.

I take a more pragmatic view. If God was OK with selling indulgences, the Crusades, and The Spanish Inquisition, then He is OK with accepting Christianity from a rational standpoint rather than an emotional standpoint, as most people do.

As an investor and trader well-versed in risk and probability, I’m a Christian because of Pascal’s Wager.

God Bless Me.
Pascal's Wager is in effect calling your God an idiot that cant tell the difference.

I take a more pragmatic view. If God was OK with selling indulgences, the Crusades, and The Spanish Inquisition, then He is OK with accepting Christianity from a rational standpoint rather than an emotional standpoint, as most people do.
Pragmatism leads to "I dont know" regarding origins. Youre taking a dogmatic view in disguise as pragmatism and thinking that an omniscient God that professes the desire for true faith is too dumb to realize youre fake believing to hedge a bet.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...

"Dear God,
I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness.
I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died
for my sin and that you raised Him to life.
I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord,
from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will.
I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen."
Did you pray this prayer

God Bless Me.

. . . if you are going by Pascal's Wager, the last messenger the Creator sent was Mohammad (PBUM), yes? :abgg2q.jpg:

anyways...

"Dear God,

Did you pray this prayer
No. Jesus was an enemy of my people.

anyways...

"Dear God,

Did you pray this prayer
He's the only way no one comes to the father but through him

anyways...

"Dear God,

Did you pray this prayer
He's the only way no one comes to the father but through him
What about my jewish brothers and sisters?
Are you saying gods chosen people are doomed because they dont accept jesus as their messiah?

See back in the old days the jews thought no one was going to heaven but them God sent the truth they didn't like it

I always get a kick out of christians saying the jews got their own religion wrong :lol:

No but whoever taught you history needs to be flogged.
Gtfo i said i was a jew, not that i liked faggots

You said half-Jew. How old are you again? :eek:
Just turned 33!
Interesting. B-day just the other day too.

What is the other half? Maybe you will just land in purgatory?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Asian and german. Haha

Well, you have nothing to worry about I think. . . .

Just take up Buddhism and come back around. Then the devil can't catch up to you. . . .

. . . either that or Taoism.

Interestingly enough, the tenets of Stoicism and Taoism are almost identical, so you will be good.

Quote-about-courage-and-life-by-stoic-Seneca.jpg

5436956-Laozi-Quote-Without-looking-through-the-window-you-can-see-Heaven.jpg

I always get a kick out of christians saying the jews got their own religion wrong :lol:
Much of it is plagiarized from earlier Civilizations to the Jews. I wouldn't really call it...anyone's.

No, back on page 1, Death Angel said God made Jesus without doing the dirty

In all seriousness, i figure she was just a hoe.
So we are on the same page.
Its just more fun to say she got raped :dunno:
You can call her a ho when we come up with an equivalent slur for the men who are an equal partner in that activity.

I like Mary. If there was a hook into the religion, it would be her. No one ever declared her a "virgin" until the prudes got hold of the stories centuries later. They had to come up with something (supposedly) plausible to explain a dick never being in her vagina, and who is around to argue after all those people are in their graves?

Mary's first born was from the beginning burdened with trouble. First, a prophecy from the astrologers who predicted a King being born in the area due to the alignment of stars. Or maybe that story was hooked to Jesus after the fact, too. The slaughter of the innocents may have barely registered with Mary and Joseph at the time; they had already left town.

She watched him grow, no doubt proud but later pretty worried about it, as he became a philosophical child, heavy into the holy books, spent his time arguing minutiae with the priests and then started hanging with his cousin John, who was part of a splinter sect that wasn't well received in polite circles.

Jesus was a radical, and when they started treating him as a leader, the pols murdered him. She watched him suffer a horrible death and then she bathed and wrapped his body and put him in the tomb.

She was just a mother, a wife, a woman--not a ho. Her son was a charismatic, spiritual man who has changed the course of history, although I'd bet you anything she would have rather had him happy and alive with a passel of children and a goat farm.

Ho my ass. Go soak your head.

anyways...

You were just fine, until you mentioned God and the rape thingy.

So you do you like yourself? Medium or well done?

0.png
Do you think god is that PC?
I am proud for him going through rehab and turning to love like jesus spoke of. Does that not count?

Just joking around, but you should have a little more respect, that is, if you think there is a chance God is real.

As for salvation, are you seriously asking me what I think the requirements are?
Honestly, I was blasting gods illogical, tyrannical actions, for killing for the sins of the father.
I was just using my geneology for a starting point.

Well the way you talk about him you would think he would just send a lightening bolt down on ya or something.

Funny, you are still here.

I have just the opposite problem. I wonder how he can remain as calm and forgiving as he is.
So you think God giving people free will was a bad thing

No, back on page 1, Death Angel said God made Jesus without doing the dirty

In all seriousness, i figure she was just a hoe.
So we are on the same page.
Its just more fun to say she got raped :dunno:
You can call her a ho when we come up with an equivalent slur for the men who are an equal partner in that activity.

I like Mary. If there was a hook into the religion, it would be her. No one ever declared her a "virgin" until the prudes got hold of the stories centuries later. They had to come up with something (supposedly) plausible to explain a dick never being in her vagina, and who is around to argue after all those people are in their graves?

Mary's first born was from the beginning burdened with trouble. First, a prophecy from the astrologers who predicted a King being born in the area due to the alignment of stars. Or maybe that story was hooked to Jesus after the fact, too. The slaughter of the innocents may have barely registered with Mary and Joseph at the time; they had already left town.

She watched him grow, no doubt proud but later pretty worried about it, as he became a philosophical child, heavy into the holy books, spent his time arguing minutiae with the priests and then started hanging with his cousin John, who was part of a splinter sect that wasn't well received in polite circles.

Jesus was a radical, and when they started treating him as a leader, the pols murdered him. She watched him suffer a horrible death and then she bathed and wrapped his body and put him in the tomb.

She was just a mother, a wife, a woman--not a ho. Her son was a charismatic, spiritual man who has changed the course of history, although I'd bet you anything she would have rather had him happy and alive with a passel of children and a goat farm.

Ho my ass. Go soak your head.
There's terms for male whores, old lady! Use your internet!

Forum List

Back