am i doomed to hell?

I like when I go into church and see Jesus as a blue-eyed blonde from Sweden. That makes me feel culturally comfortable.
lol

A westernized hay zeus was more palpable to slave traders

No, back on page 1, Death Angel said God made Jesus without doing the dirty
God isn't flesh and blood. He can manipulate cells however. Why is that difficult for anti science tards?
Anti science tards :lol:
You're the ass hole that posits the mary rape theory
I'm the ass hole that posits the Mary was fuckin dudes behind her husband's back theory

:eusa_think::eusa_think:

im thinking we need a unified theory here -

God isn't flesh and blood. He can manipulate cells however. Why is that difficult for anti science tards?
I'm the ass hole that posits the Mary was fuckin dudes behind her husband's back theory

Mary was fuckin dudes behind her husband's back
Not that there's anything wrong with that, right, G.T.?

Jesus was black.

Did y'all know that?

Damn, it would be fucking hilarious to see those Christian Klansmen at the Pearly Gates expecting to enter eternal paradise only to have God show up looking like he just got off the plane from Kinshasa.
Those scenes at the end of a movie where the klansmen slowly take their hood off and realize the tragedy of their belief - crossed with a sequel to the passion of the christ - would be an epic movie idea

Hell yeah there's something wrong with that, lol I don't believe in cheating on your spouse what ya talkin about

3964371_funniestmemesifyourreligionisworthkillingfor1767_jpeg_jpega0e723a1cfcac1545a5e626233587d1a

In all seriousness, i figure she was just a hoe.
So we are on the same page.
Its just more fun to say she got raped :dunno:

In related news, my ex wife was a small part african and nathan bedford forrest was her great great great uncle.
I always had fun with that one.
She was kumakunta and i was the greedy jew with the big nose.
Only time i ever called a black a ****** and they thought it was funny lol

In related news, my ex wife was a small part african and nathan bedford forrest was her great great great uncle.
I always had fun with that one.
She was kumakunta and i was the greedy jew with the big nose.
Only time i ever called a black a ****** and they thought it was funny lol
what do you see blacks as restaurants? feels awkward calling them stars : 0

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

No but whoever taught you history needs to be flogged.
Gtfo i said i was a jew, not that i liked faggots

You said half-Jew. How old are you again? :eek:
Just turned 33!
Interesting. B-day just the other day too.

What is the other half? Maybe you will just land in purgatory?

:abgg2q.jpg:

As an investor and trader well-versed in risk and probability, I’m a Christian because of Pascal’s Wager.

God Bless Me.
Pascal's Wager is in effect calling your God an idiot that cant tell the difference.

Hell yeah there's something wrong with that, lol I don't believe in cheating on your spouse what ya talkin about
She wasn't married yet.

Forum List

Back