am i doomed to hell?

Its regal tyranny

Oh, is that it?

You see, in most history books for sane people, Lincoln saved the union, ended the evil of slavery, and was probably our greatest president. Which is why so much stuff is named after him all over the country.
People are stupid. Lincoln was a tyrant that abused his powers and the checks and balances of our law.
I apply the regal part because statists like you look at him like a saint.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

No but whoever taught you history needs to be flogged.
Gtfo i said i was a jew, not that i liked faggots

You said half-Jew. How old are you again? :eek:

Let’s see... allegorical, historical, poetic, law, phrophetic, wisdoms to name a few.

Before reading each book some effort should be taken to research when it was written, who wrote it and what was the context of the day lest one misconstue what was written. What one should not do is read it like it was written yesterday. Lest you be made to look like a jackass by those who don’t.

How many ways are there to interpret

"see that city down there? Run there and march around it seven times while blowing your horns and I'll kill every last one of those motherfuckers because detouring 10 miles out of the way to avoid that city on your way to where I want you to go is out of the question?"
You tell me. It seems you believe there is only one way.

If you don't know just say so. I already admitted I don't know, that's why I asked....
Why don’t you start from the position that it was recorded after the fact. Start with the things you believe are true. Sketch out a high level overview staying away from the “events” that perplex you. At least then you will have something you believe that you can use as a starting point to figure out the things that perplex you. That’s how I do it. And do the other stuff I said too first.

or she got raped by god like Mary
Mary wasn't RAPED jackass
she got raped bro
Im not your "bro" and no she didn't

Do you know the definition of rape? Did you read the account? Why Do you assume a sex act was involved? It doesnt even say that.
:lmao:
Death Angel doesn't know how babies are made. Who's gonna tell him?

Here's a story: Zeus really wants to f**k Leda, a beautiful mortal woman, but Zeus's wife Hera is the jealous type and she keeps her eyes open. So Zeus disguises himself as a swan.

Leda and the Swan
W. B. Yeats, 1865 - 1939

A sudden blow: the great wings beating still
Above the staggering girl, her thighs caressed
By the dark webs, her nape caught in his bill,
He holds her helpless breast upon his breast.

How can those terrified vague fingers push
The feathered glory from her loosening thighs?
And how can body, laid in that white rush,
But feel the strange heart beating where it lies?

A shudder in the loins engenders there
The broken wall, the burning roof and tower
And Agamemnon dead.
Being so caught up,
So mastered by the brute blood of the air,
Did she put on his knowledge with his power
Before the indifferent beak could let her drop?

800px-Leda_and_the_swan%2C_terracotta_Roman_oil_lamp_1st_century_AD%2C_Staatliche_Antikensammlungen%2C_Munich_%288958396304%29.jpg

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...

Just turned 33!

she got raped bro

Do you know the definition of rape? Did you read the account? Why Do you assume a sex act was involved? It doesnt even say that.

Here's a story: Zeus really wants to f**k Leda, a beautiful mortal woman, but Zeus's wife Hera is the jealous type and she keeps her eyes open. So Zeus disguises himself as a swan.

Leda and the Swan
W. B. Yeats, 1865 - 1939

And Agamemnon dead.
Being so caught up,

800px-Leda_and_the_swan%2C_terracotta_Roman_oil_lamp_1st_century_AD%2C_Staatliche_Antikensammlungen%2C_Munich_%288958396304%29.jpg

What is this? Penthouse letters? :eek:

anyways...

Just turned 33!

Whew! :113:

iu

she got raped bro

Leda and the Swan
W. B. Yeats, 1865 - 1939

And Agamemnon dead.
Being so caught up,

No, back on page 1, Death Angel said God made Jesus without doing the dirty.

she got raped bro

Leda and the Swan
W. B. Yeats, 1865 - 1939

And Agamemnon dead.
Being so caught up,

No, back on page 1, Death Angel said God made Jesus without doing the dirty.
Maybe he used a turkey baster, bigot!

Jesus was black.

Did y'all know that?

Damn, it would be fucking hilarious to see those Christian Klansmen at the Pearly Gates expecting to enter eternal paradise only to have God show up looking like he just got off the plane from Kinshasa.
You misspelled Democrats. Would you like to apologize to blacks on behalf of the Democratic Party? Someone should.

Forum List

Back