Always enjoyed his writings

and yet you voted for Trump: Read these ones.
I was against Trump since before the election.
I dont' like him.

I was also against Hillary.
Her, I detest.

In November, I did something I hadn't done in the previous 50 years.

I passed on voting for president.

It appears that, once again, you're posting about something you know nothing about.

You always seem to back Trump, so much so I thought you voted for him. Who knew you didn't vote. Amazing how one can detest Clinton and not Trump. Apparently you should of voted the issues, that is what I do, so you must of liked the GOP having the reigns, so that makes you ok with him. I detest Trump and the GOP.

and yet you voted for Trump: Read these ones.
I was against Trump since before the election.
I dont' like him.

I was also against Hillary.
Her, I detest.

In November, I did something I hadn't done in the previous 50 years.

I passed on voting for president.

It appears that, once again, you're posting about something you know nothing about.
My views of Trump and Hillary were right on with yours too.

But I voted, as always.

I chose the CIA guy.

You always seem to back Trump, so much so I thought you voted for him. Who knew you didn't vote. Amazing how one can detest Clinton and not Trump. Apparently you should of voted the issues, that is what I do, so you must of liked the GOP having the reigns, so that makes you ok with him. I detest Trump and the GOP.
Who knew you didn't vote.

anyone that has read more than 2 of my posts since November

I detest Trump and the GOP.
Obviously.
and I detest Clinton.
My choices for president, in alphabetical order, were Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, Webb

and I would have voted for any of them over Trump.

it's obvious you vote for party, over issues, or you would have stayed home last year

Who knew you didn't vote.

anyone that has read more than 2 of my posts since November

I detest Trump and the GOP.
Obviously.
and I detest Clinton.
My choices for president, in alphabetical order, were Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, Webb

and I would have voted for any of them over Trump.

it's obvious you vote for party, over issues, or you would have stayed home last year
Mine:

Kasich
Jeb
Christie
Rubio
The CIA Guy
Never Trump
Never Hillary

Forum List

Back