Graphic Content: Not For The Squeamish!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
OMG.....still mopping up the blood!

Queen Ann eviscerates, draws and quarters, obliterates, this pompous Liberal 'journalist'......(I apologize for the redundancy)

Spoiler alert for Liberals: wait half an hour after eating before viewing this video.

I like Ann Coulter's views and think she's hawt.
I find gals without big Adam's apples bulging out of their necks and big manly hands to be more attractive, but everyone has their own tastes. There are some real doubts if Ann is even an Ann and not an Andy.

I find gals without big Adam's apples bulging out of their necks and big manly hands to be more attractive, but everyone has their own tastes. There are some real doubts if Ann is even an Ann and not an Andy.

Do you really believe that? She's much more feminine than Michael Obama.

She's not the prettiest, but there's something I find attractive about her. Probably because she's a strong woman. Every man could use a good, strong woman. I like blonde, too.

Do you really believe that? She's much more feminine than Michael Obama.
Whatever floats your boat. Some folks think skinny boy looking things are sexy. I prefer women that look like women.

She's not the prettiest, but there's something I find attractive about her. Probably because she's a strong woman. Every man could use a good, strong woman. I like blonde, too.

Maybe it's the fact that she has more free testosterone than you do?

I'm betting Michael Obama turns you on more.

I saw something/someone that looked exactly like Michelle Obama before.

It was 20 years ago, and I was working a Florists' convention banquet.

The highlight of their show was a black drag queen in a green dress.

If it wasn't Michelle Obama, he/she has a Doppleganger.

I love it when libtardz reveal their own pc hypocrisy by going after a woman they politically disagree with. . . Simply by attacking her looks.

If Ann Coulter killed her own children with abortions and bragged about it. . . The Dimz would think she was on par with Paris Hilton.

I don't care for professional talking heads and so I watched the first 2 minutes and had enough. I'm no lawyer but I agree with what Coulter was saying about the ruling. I had notion that Trump would weaken the Presidency but I thought that would come through Congress asserting itself and not the judiciary. That host in the video was getting on my nerves as well.

it's prolly the adams apple attracts you..

Forum List

Back