Alveda King: African American Leaders Unite to Support Trump's Wall

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Blacks are not staying on the DemonRAT plantation anymore...they ate looking at policies and realize Trump is helping blacks!

Rev. Bill and Dr. Deborah Owens, Founders of CAAP write: “Christians have a responsibility to help those in need, including the undocumented immigrants at our southern border. At the same time, we must also respect the need to secure our borders and ensure the safety of all U.S. citizens. The African-American community has been gravely injured by unfettered illegal immigration, which has resulted in loss of jobs, loss of housing, and other economic hardship.”

Collectively, we stand with President Trump in the battle for the soul of America. I'm praying that POTUS builds the wall in the manner that Ezra and Nehemiah did in days of old.

As Commander and Chief of America, POTUS is fighting for the soul of our nation. In his address to the nation on January 8, 2019, President Donald J. Trump speaks to the people of America:

Read more at com ...

...American-Mexicans/North American-Americans [ hahahah ] or anyone with a job in America would be stupid not to want the wall/stricter immigration/etc

Pro tip:

When you don’t use a humanizing term in conjunction with a person’s skin color, you almost always ruin any chance that you had of being taken seriously.

The reverend wants a wall because that`s something Jesus talked about all the time. Ya think?

Illegal immigration drives down wages for all lower income brackets. Blacks are still at the bottom thanks to Dems flooding the country with Mexicans.

Will a wall stop employers from KNOWINGLY hiring illegal aliens?

So far, it seems not many employers have any concerns about hiring illegals and doing it with knowledge of the fact they are illegal...

Until people are as willing to crack down on employers like they are the illegals -- a wall will just remain something symbolic for racists to jerk off to

Oh my libs on wrong side of real Civil RIGHTS issues
Perhaps if they create more skin colors like genders they can regain the issue.

Will a wall stop employers from KNOWINGLY hiring illegal aliens?

So far, it seems not many employers have any concerns about hiring illegals and doing it with knowledge of the fact they are illegal...

Until people are as willing to crack down on employers like they are the illegals -- a wall will just remain something symbolic for racists to jerk off to
Employers of illegals should go to prison. I agree with you there.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"Alveda King: African American Leaders Unite to Support Trump's Wall" By Alveda King | January 10, 2019

Alveda King: African American Leaders Unite to Support Trump's Wall

Alveda King wrote, "Children in the womb, in cribs, in school, in jail, with parents behind bars, on the streets, at our borders – many are in danger. We must have responsible compassion for them all."

I agree with Minister Alveda King, as well as our Nation's medical professionals DECLARING that large numbers our Nation's and Planet's children and teens are in grave danger of experiencing,THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a potentially life scarring medical disease known as 'Childhood Trauma' or Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs).

However, frankly my compassion and empathy has PRACTICAL limits.

Child Abusing Foreign Born Mothers.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*

Like the wheel…..

Walls have worked since ancient times….

Illegals no doubt have a greater affect

on the lower rungs of the labor market…

Forum List

Back