Although I'm not a coal enthusiast.....

Everyone knew that wasn't going to happen, except the poor coal miners who had to have some hope to cling on to. Are they still holding on? It's really sad. As much as they didn't want to hear it, Hillary was right. They need retraining and the government that will give that to them is what will save their families and their future.

The coal industry is BOOMING, with sales both domestically and internationally. The international market is growing constantly.

It is not resulting in large numbers of new jobs because coal mining has become much more efficient - man-hours per ton of coal is down about 90% since the 60's.

Trump promised to revitalize the coal industry. Done.

Damn all this Trump winning is just unbelievable. How much more winning can we take?

Top exec on Trump boosting coal industry: 'I don't know if it's going to happen'

Everyone knew that wasn't going to happen, except the poor coal miners who had to have some hope to cling on to. Are they still holding on? It's really sad. As much as they didn't want to hear it, Hillary was right. They need retraining and the government that will give that to them is what will save their families and their future.
I know, right?

That's why I said...

Trump Is Definitely NOT Going To Win Reelection

The coal industry is BOOMING, with sales both domestically and internationally. The international market is growing constantly.

It is not resulting in large numbers of new jobs because coal mining has become much more efficient - man-hours per ton of coal is down about 90% since the 60's.

Oh sure it is so the article is wrong I am so sorry. I am damn spent from all this winning and even had to work from home today. Humpty Dumpty Trumpty is such a winner, but his fall off the wall is coming soon.

Did any one see the report that 8 coal plants are poluting the drinking water for near by towns, is that what we want to save a few jobs?

To my recollection, Trump didn't mention anything about "revitalize", Trump specifically said "We're going to put our miners back to work."

"They want to be miners, but their jobs have been taken away," Trump said at an Aug. 10, 2016, rally in Abingdon, Va. "And we're going to bring them back, folks."

the-spin-is.jpg

Did any one see the report that 8 coal plants are poluting the drinking water for near by towns, is that what we want to save a few jobs?

Yea, I saw it and all I can say is humpty dumpty trumpty cannot stop winning.

If it didn't give people back their jobs, do you think they care?

If it didn't give people back their jobs, do you think they care?

Nope, next election they will line up to vote like robots programmed to vote straight party.

Most of it is getting shipped to China for a premium price. Despite all the phony noise about renewable ....wind and solar... China continues to complete the construction of approximately two huge coal-fired power plants per month. It's a breakneck pace that's almost unbelievable to watch.

Jo

This chart shows steady improvement since 2016

All Employees: Mining and Logging: Coal Mining

Coal workers voted for him based on his promise of more coal jobs. He lied to them. I don't think many care if a few very rich mine owners get richer. That doesn't do anything to help the country or coal workers.

Coal workers voted for him based on his promise of more coal jobs. He lied to them. I don't think many care if a few very rich mine owners get richer. That doesn't do anything to help the country or coal workers.
Nope, he didn't. I just posted the graph that shows coal mining jobs have increased since Trump was elected.

But, but, but. . .

Trickle down!

Nope, he didn't. I just posted the graph that shows coal mining jobs have increased since Trump was elected.

You should explain that to Bob Murray. He hasn't seen it.

But, but, but. . .

Trickle down!

The most amazing thing about so-called "trickle down..."

ie CUTTING TAXES AND SPENDING at the same time....

is that it was only done one time... under Prez BILL CLINTON

and the result was

1. a booming economy
2. a budget SURPLUS
3. nobody bitching about the minimum wage

but that did nothing to help ISRAEL, so that is why it has never been attempted again by either the Dems or the GOP....

Most of it is getting shipped to China for a premium price. Despite all the phony noise about renewable ....wind and solar... China continues to complete the construction of approximately two huge coal-fired power plants per month. It's a breakneck pace that's almost unbelievable to watch.

Jo
Yet China's goals for switching to renewable energy is one of the most ambitious. They are at least trying, which is more than we can say for the US.

People should have voted for Hillary who promised to destroy the US coal industry? You dumb ass liberals are more of a laughing stock with each passing day.:auiqs.jpg:

You should explain that to Bob Murray. He hasn't seen it.
Why is his opinion more credible than statistics published by the Federal Reserve?

Forum List

Back