Although I'm not a coal enthusiast.....

People should have voted for Hillary who promised to destroy the US coal industry? You dumb ass liberals are more of a laughing stock with each passing day.:auiqs.jpg:
We have GOT to get away from burning that stuff--there is no such thing as "clean coal," and it is going to continue to mess up our planet's atmosphere and ecosystems so bad that our grandchildren will be wishing they could come back and throttle us for being so goddamned greedy and short sighted.
I know there is a transition involved here, but when Trump emphasized bringing back coal and its jobs, he was not only making a promise he knew he couldn't keep, he was being a dumb shit.

Hillary did what makes sense on every front--she promised to help the people put out of jobs by this shift. And she supported the shift to energy sources that wouldn't cause untold suffering in the future.

You realize coal is just recycled plants right? Trust me you don't want to discuss the incredibly toxic chemicals and materials required for your 'green' alternative energy sources.
"Coal is just recycled plants" is a creative argument, I'll give you that. Maybe I could eat it.

Nothing is perfect but there aren't any incredibly toxic chemicals and materials required for alternative energy that aren't already being used, are there?

People should have voted for Hillary who promised to destroy the US coal industry? You dumb ass liberals are more of a laughing stock with each passing day.:auiqs.jpg:
We have GOT to get away from burning that stuff--there is no such thing as "clean coal," and it is going to continue to mess up our planet's atmosphere and ecosystems so bad that our grandchildren will be wishing they could come back and throttle us for being so goddamned greedy and short sighted.
I know there is a transition involved here, but when Trump emphasized bringing back coal and its jobs, he was not only making a promise he knew he couldn't keep, he was being a dumb shit.

Hillary did what makes sense on every front--she promised to help the people put out of jobs by this shift. And she supported the shift to energy sources that wouldn't cause untold suffering in the future.

You realize coal is just recycled plants right? Trust me you don't want to discuss the incredibly toxic chemicals and materials required for your 'green' alternative energy sources.
"Coal is just recycled plants" is a creative argument, I'll give you that. Maybe I could eat it.

Nothing is perfect but there aren't any incredibly toxic chemicals and materials required for alternative energy that aren't already being used, are there?

Activated charcoal is sometimes used to help treat a drug overdose or a poisoning. Batteries on the other hand, acid, lead, nickel, lithium, cadmium, alkaline, mercury and nickel metal hydride. :eek-52:

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png
I posted the chart going to the current data. It shows jobs have been increasing. Your first chart only goes to 2015, the Obama admin, and your second doesn't have enough detail to determine the actual end date. It looks to me like it also only goes to 2015.
Your LOGGING and coal jobs chart is a tiny, tiny rise. An insignificant pimple.

The trend is downward, and will continue downward, thanks to technology.

The longer you lie to yourself, the longer hucksters like Lyin' Donald will get away with their bullshit.

And the longer the rubes will be bilked and suffer.

People like you who are persistently and willfully blind and stupid deserve to be lied to.
The trend since Trump was elected is up. He can't be held responsible for what Democrat douchebags do after he's no longer in office.

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

I posted the chart going to the current data. It shows jobs have been increasing. Your first chart only goes to 2015, the Obama admin, and your second doesn't have enough detail to determine the actual end date. It looks to me like it also only goes to 2015.

The longer you lie to yourself, the longer hucksters like Lyin' Donald will get away with their bullshit.

People like you who are persistently and willfully blind and stupid deserve to be lied to.
The trend since Trump was elected is up. He can't be held responsible for what Democrat douchebags do after he's no longer in office.
Keep dreaming, rube. Like I said, you deserve to be lied to.

Activated charcoal is sometimes used to help treat a drug overdose or a poisoning. Batteries on the other hand, acid, lead, nickel, lithium, cadmium, alkaline, mercury and nickel metal hydride. :eek-52:
There are also all the rare earth metals, like selenium, samarium and neodymium that are used to make batteries and electronics.

We should be prioritizing fusion (an energy with a future).

DOA the environmental lobby will never allow it, no matter how clean or safe fusion becomes.
We may eventually need a Space Corps of Engineers to build us a RingWorld with our own, artificial sun.

The answer is likely going to be hydrogen, maybe fusion in a few centuries.
Fusion may be online in 20 years.

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

ROFL! Says one of the most gullible rubes on the forum. You're also one of the most dishonest. Apparently that's how you justify your lying.

DOA the environmental lobby will never allow it, no matter how clean or safe fusion becomes.
We may eventually need a Space Corps of Engineers to build us a RingWorld with our own, artificial sun.

The point is, we should be creating a market for underground construction to connect new cities in more optimal locations.

The point is, we should be creating a market for underground construction to connect new cities in more optimal locations.

Sure, right after we pay off the $20 trillion in debt.

Sure, right after we pay off the $20 trillion in debt.
we know that is Never going to happen with Tax Cut economics.

So that's why we aren't supposed to just throw our batteries in the trash can.

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

ROFL! Says one of the most gullible rubes on the forum. You're also one of the most dishonest. Apparently that's how you justify your lying.
Your boneheaded blindness to the fact that coal jobs are not coming back, ever, is simply fascinating.

Downward trends are not a straight line, retard. There are little tiny upticks here and there, but the overall trend for coal jobs is down.

If you can't accept that, then you deserve to be lied to, as I keep saying.

Hucksters like Trump thrive on the idiocy of rubes just like you.

trump-2018-2.png

The coal industry is BOOMING, with sales both domestically and internationally. The international market is growing constantly.

It is not resulting in large numbers of new jobs because coal mining has become much more efficient - man-hours per ton of coal is down about 90% since the 60's.

Trump promised to revitalize the coal industry. Done.
And it didn't result in the jobs he promised

The point is, we should be creating a market for underground construction to connect new cities in more optimal locations

never mind plate tectonics.... just spend spend spend before thinking, and when the money vanishes and the taxpayer doesn't benefit, smile and tell your base "it went to a good cause" meaning YOUR POCKET.

The point is, we should be creating a market for underground construction to connect new cities in more optimal locations

never mind plate tectonics.... just spend spend spend before thinking, and when the money vanishes and the taxpayer doesn't benefit, smile and tell your base "it went to a good cause" meaning YOUR POCKET.
Civil engineering is a science.

Forum List

Back