Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

And he's correct. After all? Wasserkopf-Shultz already owned UP to this disaster...

Yep...they OWN it. And Mr. West Owns this wench.

NO amount of DOUCHE will remove the stench from this wench.

Another example of a fine, upstanding conservative.

Slow day at the other place T?
Nice obfuscation and NONE of your fucking business asswipe.

Don't like what I post? Then don't answer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzhNmhGIfio]‪Jerry Lee Lewis - What's made Milwaukee famous 1969 (live)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Alcoholics Anonymous : How to Find A.A. Meetings

Only dumbfucks like you believe that either because you are really that stupid or you are really that far up her ass.

She showed up at work with a speech that was a lie and an attack on a co-worker from her state. It would be like if you showed up at Burger King tomorrow and read a speech about Charlie wiping his snot in the Whoppers when in fact it is you doing it.

So what she said was political, what he said was personal-
That's all you really needed to say.

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige," West wrote, per ABC News. "You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"

as blood sport goes thats pretty tame, she called him out and...well? vile despicable?

Is that professional? I don't think so.

He should have kept his comments to himself, this isn't going to help his cause.

*shrugs* wasserman knows the way the game is played and calling someone out on the floor is bad form for all of them and she is no shrinking violet, she said some pretty awful things too, republicans are gonna throw seniors to the wolves etc etc......frankly I find that way more offensive.....so yes I agree, in affect, he did allow her to press his buttons though, in that, she won.;).
"Calling someone out on the floor" is what goes on regularly.
Allen West returned with personal attacks, showing that he has no class.

Another example of a fine, upstanding conservative.

Slow day at the other place T?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzhNmhGIfio"]‪Jerry Lee Lewis - What's made Milwaukee famous 1969 (live)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Alcoholics Anonymous : How to Find A.A. Meetings
Del? You have joined the idiots. Shame.

Wow, another fine example of your good conservative values.

You are making all Neo-Cons proud by your postings, with the way you have with words, you should put that in your campaign that you are running. Remember, you told us you're running for POTUS in 2012? With your smooth talking you are a SHOO-IN!

Now, call me something filthy, use the word "statist' that you can't make a post without, (of course unless you are calling women names) and have another :booze:

You want I should call you a shriveled up old twat" would that make ya happy? I noticed you don't get bent about that.

Another Conservative Poster.

Wow, another fine example of your good conservative values.

You are making all Neo-Cons proud by your postings, with the way you have with words, you should put that in your campaign that you are running. Remember, you told us you're running for POTUS in 2012? With your smooth talking you are a SHOO-IN!

Now, call me something filthy, use the word "statist' that you can't make a post without, (of course unless you are calling women names) and have another :booze:
Ain't about me...and Nice you try to make it so...and YOU are a moderator?

You are outsmarted and outwitted on a dialy basis here. Nice try to make me your whipping post. Doesn't fly...and no wonder this shithole is going downhill with ignorant fucks as you as Moderators.

It means zero. You must be so proud of yourself.

EZ doesn't send drunken blanket e-mails out as mod.

EZ doesn't pick other mods who misuse their power to e-mail members.

EZ isn't a mod in a forum that shriveled up from lack of interest.

She'll think again before attacking a congressman from her own state's delegation again. Not bright. She got what she deserved back when he called her And raised her. Now she's calling in the other usual harpies for support.

Last edited:
Deb is not very nice to look at.. She's kinda gross.. I find her mouth to be disgusting.
When you couple that with her poor attitude its tough to see any value in her. The Party on the other hand is so full of demands and hate.. She's a good fit. Therefore she's now the DNC Chair.
It sure is a dark day in America when we're all so divided and tense about it... Even we a citizens have taken on there incivility toward one an other. Its not a good thing.

Another Conservative Poster here.

Wasserman:
"The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries -- unbelievable from a member from South Florida," said Wasserman Schultz, a Democrat.

West, a Republican from Plantation who lives in Wasserman Schultz's district, responded with an email to her and House leaders: "Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige."

What's personal about what she said? What an a-hole.This is what happens when politics is at the the level of a hs playground, with talking points from Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity- total bought off liars and bs- just pandering to the rich and misleading and winding up the dupes. Larceny dressed up in the flag and the bible...:bsflag::Boom2:

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.
Conservative Poster.
Have your ever read Truthmatters or Rdeans's posts....what's the difference, Bo.

You're welcome to point that stuff out. I'm in THIS thread at the moment.

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.
Conservative Poster.
Don't you have a dildo idling nearby your broomstick mode of transportation that needs tending to?

What is it with you guys and dildos?

(Glad to see you've been given a chance to dry out a little)

Forum List

Back