Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

why do conservatives hate women, blacks and gays? seems to be the theme for today

Why do pussies like you make claims like this, while laying awake at night fabricating ways to demonize people such as West, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin? Along with their families of course.........
Because Plasmadork is a loser on the dole and afraid he is gonna have to go out and find a job because these mean evil Conservatives demand that you pay for what you get rather than being a leech on society.

Okay, EZ is right that some are definitely behaving like numbnuts in this thread. And the conservatives may be coming out on the short end of that.

Wasserman was unprofessional and cowardly waiting until West left the room to call him out. Apparently it isn't the first time she has done that.

West was unprofessional and improper using the language he directed at her in response.

She did it in front of the Cspan cameras.

He did it in a private e-mail sent to her and House leaders.

Nobody has said who promptly leaked the e-mail to the press, but you can be sure it was somebody on the Democrat side.

Grade for all concerned in appropriateness of behavior: zero.

Would you be happier if he had done it publicly too? He has some class she does not.. and normally EZ don't give a shit about women being brutalized. Especially conservative women.

No, I think he handled that part correctly and he was justified in sending the e-mail. It is the language he used in it that I object to. And I'll let EZ speak for herself about what she gives a shit about though I would bet a good steak dinner that you're wrong about that. :)

Last edited:
why do conservatives hate women, blacks and gays? seems to be the theme for today

Why do pussies like you make claims like this, while laying awake at night fabricating ways to demonize people such as West, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin? Along with their families of course.........

Remember when conservatives only hated Hillary because she was a woman? :lol:
And oddly enough? I find myself defending the Hildebeast from her boss more oft than not. Go figure.

Uh, the left-wing goon from Atlanta sporting a black muslim radical pic uses a lewd gif of some retarded girl in black and white video....very much like the propaganda used by Hitler when showing "Jews" in the 1930s.

Wasserman is a left-wing Jew and was rightly attacked by a right-wing Christian black man.

I don't think the stupid black muslim got the irony and stupidity of his picture in this thread. I also find it revolting he used that picture for his gutter thoughts.

Hmmmm, what are the odds that picture the muslim wannabe from Atlanta posted is a Jew from the 1930s.....nice set up for the Jewish woman whining about a black man.....oh, the irony.

you deserve negative rep for this one. so here it comes.

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.

He was out of line. Way out of line.

End of story.

Do you agree?

Ok, so in other words...you support his misogyny. Is that correct?

Actually he pretty much called her out like he would do to a man. Ain't equality wonderful?

Uh, the left-wing goon from Atlanta sporting a black muslim radical pic uses a lewd gif of some retarded girl in black and white video....very much like the propaganda used by Hitler when showing "Jews" in the 1930s.

Wasserman is a left-wing Jew and was rightly attacked by a right-wing Christian black man.

I don't think the stupid black muslim got the irony and stupidity of his picture in this thread. I also find it revolting he used that picture for his gutter thoughts.

Hmmmm, what are the odds that picture the muslim wannabe from Atlanta posted is a Jew from the 1930s.....nice set up for the Jewish woman whining about a black man.....oh, the irony.

MarcAtl is just a worthless unthinking moron. The longer you stay here the more you will know.

Marc is worth ignoring without placing him on your ignore list as gutless idiots tend to do.

Okay, EZ is right that some are definitely behaving like numbnuts in this thread. And the conservatives may be coming out on the short end of that.

Wasserman was unprofessional and cowardly waiting until West left the room to call him out. Apparently it isn't the first time she has done that.

West was unprofessional and improper using the language he directed at her in response.

Nobody has said who promptly leaked the e-mail to the press, but you can be sure it was somebody on the Democrat side.

Would you be happier if he had done it publicly too? He has some class she does not.. and normally EZ don't give a shit about women being brutalized. Especially conservative women.

Really Willow? I don't defend you to the creeps like ABS and such? I have many times, and you know it. But you keep on that high horse of yours!

Really Willow? I don't defend you to the creeps like ABS and such? I have many times, and you know it. But you keep on that high horse of yours!
And *I* will be right there with Willow.

It's not my style. I'd like to see more "Senatorial" behavior from the 'hooligans' in the lower house, but all in all it was not too offensive. She was called out. I see nothing wrong with it. She's a big girl, she can handle it.

I find people that have those kind of pathetic "pictures" ready to unveil on a message board as tools that live in their parent's basement. They think they are "smart' and witty with their ready at the gun pictures saved on the hard drive.

I do find using retarded people as some joke the typical m.o. of left-wing nuts. They have this attitude of looking down on everyone but especially retarded people....look who proposed killing off retarded people back in the 1920s (left-wing "thinkers"). Hitler and Stalin took up their ideas....

MarcAtl is just a worthless unthinking moron. The longer you stay here the more you will know.

Marc is worth ignoring without placing him on your ignore list as gutless idiots tend to do.

Somehow I doubt she "knew" he left the room. One would expect Congresscritters to stick around to hear their fellow Americans and it's very difficult to see beyond the dais into the audience.

But if that is West's excuse it doesn't surprise me that he wants to cover his ass for not doing his job.

Actually... I don't care one way or the other... I think both are out of line to a point.

I just had to throw my last post in, because Bachmann/Palin can say some of the most partisan, insulting bullshit... and when anyone says anything to refute it or complain about the vitriol... all I see from Conservatives is that we hate successful Conservative women.

Actually I hate all progressives...I don't discriminate.

I know what the problem is...Conservatives just hate successful progressive women.

That's fascism for you.... I don't really hate anyone. There are people that frustrate me, and occasionally, I lash out... but I don't hate anyone. Hate is the tool of the Devil. Love is the tool of God.

Which side are you on?

Forum List

Back