Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

I guess you are right...

West always has a first amendment right to whine like a little bitch

Seems to me that he isn't the one whining though. He isn't the one claiming victim status because he got caught redhanded doing something cowardly and unethical and got yelled at for it.
Excatly right! We've heard nothing from West, but we heard an outcry from DWS and her allies who always take offense when one of their "ladies" gets back what she hands out.

You heard from DWS? Link please...

Do you generally just regurgitate what other people say or do you ever check it out for yourself first?

Here's the actual quotation and source of that bumper sticker line. Perhaps you will see the difference between what West actually said and what Putney says he said:

What is the difference? Somehow adding 2012 to the phrase changes the context of the statement? I dont' think so.

If you don't see how putting the comment into its full context and how the 2012 changes the whole context of what Putney wanted you to believe, then, my friend, I would have to put you in the hopeless category. I see a HUGE difference and I don't think I'm any smarter than the average bear.

if you see a huge difference, you definitely aren't any smarter than the average bear, just more partisan.

Do you generally just regurgitate what other people say or do you ever check it out for yourself first?

Here's the actual quotation and source of that bumper sticker line. Perhaps you will see the difference between what West actually said and what Putney says he said:

What is the difference? Somehow adding 2012 to the phrase changes the context of the statement? I dont' think so.

If you don't see how putting the comment into its full context and how the 2012 changes the whole context of what Putney wanted you to believe, then, my friend, I would have to put you in the hopeless category. I see a HUGE difference and I don't think I'm any smarter than the average bear.

In summation, by my reading of the matter, West quipped that Obama supporters are a danger to the gene pool.

How can you read anymore or less into it then that.

The comment doesn't really bother me, but it does show that West isn't above some nastiness himself.

if you see a huge difference, you definitely aren't any smarter than the average bear, just more partisan.

Don't know about the relative intellect vis a vis bears, but one thing is irrefutable, Foxfyre is one hell of a lot smarter than you....

having my intelligence evaluated by you is almost as valuable as getting yogi bear's input on string theory.

run along

I see a huge difference between saying that those who voted for Obama are idiots and saying that given the track record so far, that West spelled out, those who would re-elect him in 2012 are idiots. That's how I read it.

How did you read it? Being all impartial and non partisan as you are and all. :)

having my intelligence evaluated by you is almost as valuable as getting yogi bear's input on string theory.

I was going to run your intelligence through Michael Mann's "global warming simulation," but it came up "null set."

I guess we can't evaluate what isn't there....

Have a billygoat, troll.

Don't know about the relative intellect vis a vis bears, but one thing is irrefutable, Foxfyre is one hell of a lot smarter than you....

Thanks for the support, but I really don't think I'm smarter than anybody else. I may have learned to read a little more carefully than some and I might be a little more particular to get it right before I criticize somebody for something. That isn't intelligence. That is experience.

However, for those who honestly believe there is no difference between those two statements if the 2012 is omitted, West may be on to something re that gene pool thing. :)

I see a huge difference between saying that those who voted for Obama are idiots and saying that given the track record so far, that West spelled out, those who would re-elect him in 2012 are idiots. That's how I read it.

How did you read it? Being all impartial and non partisan as you are and all. :)

i've never claimed to be impartial or nonpartisan. seeing as how you're such an excellent and careful reader, i'm surprised that you'd imply that i have.

i read it as unnecessarily insulting and divisive.

maybe you think that's okay since west is on your team. i don't.

i've never claimed to be impartial or nonpartisan. seeing as how you're such an excellent and careful reader, i'm surprised that you'd imply that i have.

Well thanks for clearing that up. I think it was a reasonable conclusion that you are impartial and nonpartisan since you thought yourself qualified to judge my intellect and partisanship and who is on my team. My mistake.

That's a bingo.

Forum List

Back