Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.

He was out of line. Way out of line.

End of story.

Do you agree?

Ok, so in other words...you support his misogyny. Is that correct?
Misogyny? Please.
Why is it you libs always have to put people in groups and designate them as victims?

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.

Ok, so in other words...you support his misogyny. Is that correct?
Misogyny? Please.
Why is it you libs always have to put people in groups and designate them as victims?

It's called the absence of critical thinking abilities. Unfortunately, liberals are great at telling us how smart they are, but piss-poor at demonstrating how smart they are.

Last edited:
and of all the potential Democrats, how did they pick Wasserman to lead the DNC? she is one of the reasons the Dem's are gonna lose,..just like with Pelosi and Reid....Wasserman is the New Pelosi, all she has to do is lie to the Americans of how well the Health-Care bill is working,where now you can go anywhere and get a free check-up,no questions asked,,and she can continue to convince us that the Health-Care bill has already saved a Trillion Dollars!

This disgraced x kicked out disgraced army officer did not like being shown what a piece of shit he is. Leave SS and medicare alone.

I love this.

This SOB is going to be a 1-term public servant.

The FL constituents won't stand for this swill.

Allen West....GTFOH!!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

Last edited:
Okay, EZ is right that some are definitely behaving like numbnuts in this thread. And the conservatives may be coming out on the short end of that.

Wasserman was unprofessional and cowardly waiting until West left the room to call him out. Apparently it isn't the first time she has done that.

West was unprofessional and improper using the language he directed at her in response.

She did it in front of the Cspan cameras.

He did it in a private e-mail sent to her and House leaders.

Nobody has said who promptly leaked the e-mail to the press, but you can be sure it was somebody on the Democrat side.

Grade for all concerned in appropriateness of behavior: zero.

Okay, EZ is right that some are definitely behaving like numbnuts in this thread. And the conservatives may be coming out on the short end of that.

Wasserman was unprofessional and cowardly waiting until West left the room to call him out. Apparently it isn't the first time she has done that.

West was unprofessional and improper using the language he directed at her in response.

She did it in front of the Cspan cameras.

He did it in a private e-mail sent to her and House leaders.

Nobody has said who promptly leaked the e-mail to the press, but you can be sure it was somebody on the Democrat side.

Grade for all concerned in appropriateness of behavior: zero.

Would you be happier if he had done it publicly too? He has some class she does not.. and normally EZ don't give a shit about women being brutalized. Especially conservative women.

Really Willow? I don't defend you to the creeps like ABS and such? I have many times, and you know it. But you keep on that high horse of yours!

I'm talking about,, you NEVER jump in and defend Palin, Bachman or any conservative woman politician when they are treated badly. At least not in my memory..

Yup yup yup no matter what is said about Palin or her children or Bachman and her family the lieberals go :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

so cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

Yup yup yup no matter what is said about Palin or her children or Bachman and her family the lieberals go :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I particularly like how palin's childern always get invovled in it. Even if you discount the oldest as entering the political spectrum, and becoming a fair target, the abject glee some on the left take at any foible by any family member is pretty disgusting.

As a bit of projection, if Obama wins a second term, his daughters will be late teenagers. i wonder if they will get the same media treatment as the bush twins.

I particularly like how palin's childern always get invovled in it. Even if you discount the oldest as entering the political spectrum, and becoming a fair target, the abject glee some on the left take at any foible by any family member is pretty disgusting.

As a bit of projection, if Obama wins a second term, his daughters will be late teenagers. i wonder if they will get the same media treatment as the bush twins.
Can you give us some concrete examples of this "abject glee" and also describe how it relates to West's overreaction to Wasserman-Shultz's valid criticism of West's support of the legislation?

Can you give us some concrete examples of this "abject glee" and also describe how it relates to West's overreaction to Wasserman-Shultz's valid criticism of West's support of the legislation?

I was actually responding to willows post, not the overall post.

Aaand once again, it is my opinion of some people in the media, and on this board, in how they treat palin and bachmann stories, I am not debating figures or facts here, but again perception. I think abject glee is not an understatement of how some react to any negative story on the two.

Aaand once again, it is my opinion of some people in the media, and on this board, in how they treat palin and bachmann stories, I am not debating figures or facts here, but again perception. I think abject glee is not an understatement of how some react to any negative story on the two.

Ah, the big lie. If you say it often enough, it becomes true.

Got it.

This SOB is going to be a 1-term public servant.

The FL constituents won't stand for this swill.

Allen West....GTFOH!!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

WillowTree negged me for this post.

Well...he WILL be a ONE-TERM servant.

In the words of Michele Bachmann, "you can take that to the bank!"

Ah, the big lie. If you say it often enough, it becomes true.

Got it.

This isnt even a little lie. A big lie would be to say Wasserman then stormed into West's office with a Desert Eagle .50 cal and blasted his computer to smithereens in retribution for the email.

Keep trollin though, you are sort of good at it, in a remedial sort of way.

Wasserman was wrong to call out a member after he left the House floor.
West handled the matter appropriately but used ungentlemanly and unprofessional language to do it.

Both were wrong.

Some on this thread seem determined to top them both.

We can be partisan and biased--all people with an opinion and/or convictions will be to some extent--but I for one wish we could return to a time when people were a little more creative and inspired in verbal battles.

Forum List

Back