Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

why do conservatives hate women, blacks and gays? seems to be the theme for today

Why do pussies like you make claims like this, while laying awake at night fabricating ways to demonize people such as West, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin? Along with their families of course.........

Remember when conservatives only hated Hillary because she was a woman? :lol:

Wasn't Hillary aka Hitlery Rush's first Feminazi?

Actually... I don't care one way or the other... I think both are out of line to a point.

I just had to throw my last post in, because Bachmann/Palin can say some of the most partisan, insulting bullshit... and when anyone says anything to refute it or complain about the vitriol... all I see from Conservatives is that we hate successful Conservative women.
Only insulting thing in this post is the one that made it...And yes that means YOU.

I hate evil and evil people....left-wing people have evil ideas, thoughts, etc and some are even evil too...see Pelsoi.

Actually I hate all progressives...I don't discriminate.

I know what the problem is...Conservatives just hate successful progressive women.

That's fascism for you.... I don't really hate anyone. There are people that frustrate me, and occasionally, I lash out... but I don't hate anyone. Hate is the tool of the Devil. Love is the tool of God.

Which side are you on?

If Hillary kept her mouth shut and didn't act like she was elected as POTUS, then Rush would've ignored her.

Also, throw in the vast right-wing conspiracy claims about her husband's semen ending up on an intern in the White House. She is an idiot....

Why do pussies like you make claims like this, while laying awake at night fabricating ways to demonize people such as West, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin? Along with their families of course.........

Remember when conservatives only hated Hillary because she was a woman? :lol:

Wasn't Hillary aka Hitlery Rush's first Feminazi?

I hate evil and evil people....left-wing people have evil ideas, thoughts, etc and some are even evil too...see Pelsoi.

Actually I hate all progressives...I don't discriminate.

That's fascism for you.... I don't really hate anyone. There are people that frustrate me, and occasionally, I lash out... but I don't hate anyone. Hate is the tool of the Devil. Love is the tool of God.

Which side are you on?

I have issues with the rightwing also. When you buy the land you get the Indians.

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.

Yeah....how dare a black man challenge a white woman, he must be a bigot. :cuckoo:

He was out of line. Way out of line.

End of story.

Do you agree?
Conservative Poster.

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.

End of story.

Do you agree?
Conservative Poster.
Have your ever read Truthmatters or Rdeans's posts....what's the difference, Bo.

So what she said was political, what he said was personal- Hence he is ignorant and not civil. And obviously the dupes on here are at least thugs, threatening "fists" and more ignorant, apolitiical, even bigotted and racist insults...your basic Ugly 'Merican a-holes...hoping for your recovery...typical response when your misled, ignorant (bought off dishonest Pub) views are pointed out and deconstructed:....stupid insults and physical violence...:Boom2::Boom2:

Wasserman Is Nothing But A Big Nose Wearing A Fake Blonde Wig (who is trying to convince us that Obama has created Millions and Millions of Jobs and that we are on the path to recovery)

The right-wing isn't perfect, but the left goes out of their way to do evil things to stay in power.

They will lie to old people about SS/medicare, they will lie to black people about white people keeping them down, they will lie to hispanics that white people want to ship them all to Mexico, they will lie to the anti-war nuts about war, etc, etc, etc.

This is what made LTC West blow up....we are sick of evil people on the left just openly lying to the public, in this case from the HoR while trashing him.

Bill Maher goes on TV trashing conservative women as whores, etc every night but if some conservative beats the liviing shit out of him somewhere in Hollywood, the media would come to his defense claiming he was such an angel.

Which side are you on?

I have issues with the rightwing also. When you buy the land you get the Indians.

End of story.

Do you agree?
Conservative Poster.
Don't you have a dildo idling nearby your broomstick mode of transportation that needs tending to?

Warsaw....been there, the Germans and Soviets trashed the place, perfect for you.

So what she said was political, what he said was personal- Hence he is ignorant and not civil. And obviously the dupes on here are at least thugs, threatening "fists" and more ignorant, apolitiical, even bigotted and racist insults...your basic Ugly 'Merican a-holes...hoping for your recovery...typical response when your misled, ignorant (bought off dishonest Pub) views are pointed out and deconstructed:....stupid insults and physical violence...:Boom2::Boom2:

Conservative Poster.
Don't you have a dildo idling nearby your broomstick mode of transportation that needs tending to?
I'm pretty sure that's you, since you're the one that keeps bringing up dildos.

Have another drink.

New Topics

Forum List

Back