all you obama haters etc....

Just in case you hadn't noticed, the economy is already down the sink.

Yep... and it's down the sink for ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER REASON THAN LEFTIST INTERFERENCE IN THE MARKETS... and it will continue to remain sunk, until LEFTISTS GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE MARKET! Thus... with a leftist government coming to power... IT's SUNK!

Remember all the yapping about how good the economy actually was until October?

Remeber all that yapping about how BAD it was since JANUARY of 2001? Now we find it was GREAT given that GW inhereited a falling economy and the national security policy which left the US vulnerable for 9-11. Sadly GW did not fully grasp the danger which the Clinton regime represented to the US, so he is responsible for not arresting the two Clintons as well as the Clinton cabinet and the career leftist bureaucrats which enabled them for 8 years... for subversion; and completely cleaning house, stripping the US Federal government of all leftists and their failed policy... Policy which lead us directly to theweakness that proivded for 9-11.

But that is the nature of moderates... they're very risky; but they're risky because they TRUST THOSE WHO ARE NOT TRUST WORTHY; OKA: LEFTISTS!

And what is the consensus being developed? "BUSH was IN CHARGE! HE SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED THE LEFT FROM INTERFERING IN THE MARKET!"

ROFLMNAO... you people are MORONS!

Now we find that by real numbers, we have been in a reccession for a year. Guess what, those of us in the real world knew that, it was just the Bushbots that kept parroting the talking points.

Yeah, ya know I keep hearing that... I never see any source, no numbers to back it up... but I do hear it a lot... What will be amazing to me is how long you cling to this idiocy when the Left's policies fail to correct that recession. Now when Hussein raises taxes and the economy shifts lower down the sink, you'll claim it's Bush's fault...

Of course, if Hussein were to CUT SPENDING, CUT TAXES and government regulations... and the economy began to recover, you'd RUN TO CELEBRATE THE POLICIES OF HUSSEIN the Great... but hey... that would be Conservative policy, so what are the odds of a Marxist trying THAT?

More likely we'll see the Card Check installed, which will force production DOWN, increase cost to the market; he'll increase taxes, increase 'eco-policy,' substantially increase government regulation on the market; increase social entitlements, government programs and the result of such will produce lower economic output, which will require the Fed to print more cash and THAT can only lead to greater and greater levels of inflation and THAT sis can only produce ECONOMY... which is SUNK~

Bush had the whole nation, and the whole world, for that matter, behind him after 9-11.It took an extroidenery series of incompetant decisions to bring him to the point of a 75% disaproval rating.

Yeah... I agree with that... The Medicare supplement, The Education Bill... GW Went to the middle of the road and that is always going to produce road-kill.

And as for lies, Bush and the Republican Party has been doing nothing but that for the last eight years. WMD. "Heck of a job, Brownie". "Wanted, dead or alive". "The economy is fundementally sound". And so on, ad nauseum.

Isn't it cool kids, how NOT ONE OF THE EXAMPLES CITED AMOUNTS TO A LIE?

Nothing more than a litanny of cliches and empty platitudes.

There is absolutely NO ISSUE on which the left can advance wherein they are not exposed as prattling fools.

Last edited:
I used to work at the University of Arizona, and I have come to the considered opinion that college degrees exist in inverse proportion to common sense. Your average professor with a PhD is utterly brilliant in his own very narrow specialty within his field, and utterly incapable of wiping his own ass without a diagram and instructions from Houston Control. That's why universities spend so much money on secretaries: to babysit their PhDs.

I don't know what you did at the Univ. of Arizona(not like its some great place of higher learning anyway), but everything you said is complete Bullshit. Our PhD professor's are the scholars of all types and have Secretary's do the little work while they actually take care of the big stuff, you know, like publishing new theories(hell who needs that?).

This is exactly why this country is so uneducated and exactly why we're going to be the first empire in World History to fall so quickly - cause we're not very bright and thats the only thing we can use to compete with the rest of the world - OUR BRAINS

I don't know what you did at the Univ. of Arizona(not like its some great place of higher learning anyway), but everything you said is complete Bullshit. Our PhD professor's are the scholars of all types and have Secretary's do the little work while they actually take care of the big stuff, you know, like publishing new theories(hell who needs that?).

This is exactly why this country is so uneducated and exactly why we're going to be the first empire in World History to fall so quickly - cause we're not very bright and thats the only thing we can use to compete with the rest of the world - OUR BRAINS

Actually, Brain Trust, the University of Arizona is a VERY highly respected research facility, and a well-thought-of educational facility, which attracts prestigious applicants from all over the world. Thank you for demonstrating your utter ignorance on the subject of institutions of higher learning.

"They take care of the big stuff, like thinking of new theories." Yeah, that really contradicts what I said, which was that they're brilliant in their field, and don't have the everyday common sense to come in out of the rain. :cuckoo:

This is a demonstration of HOW uneducated this country is: dimwits like you can't even figure out what a sentence means and put together a coherent counter-argument to it.

Who are we going to blame 2009 - 2017 when the one we been accusing for the last eight year is out of office? The Marsians? Mexicans? Poor people in other countries taking err jobs.

Last edited:
Hey, get your ass out and vote today!!!

We need to get rid of Saxby Chambliss.

:lol:

I was the 3rd person in line this morning .. voted for Martin .. but he's going to lose unfortunately.

He should have hired my company to run his campaign. I would have had the good sense to ensure that when masses of African-Americans went to the polls they would have been voting for Martin right along with their votes for Obama. He didn't do that and many went to the polls, voted for Obama and left.

I would have blasted Chambliss's "Those other people are voting" all over the press.

I would have made sure voters remembered what Chambliss did to Max Cleland.

Had he hired me .. he would have won. :eusa_angel:

:lol:

I was the 3rd person in line this morning .. voted for Martin .. but he's going to lose unfortunately.

He should have hired my company to run his campaign. I would have had the good sense to ensure that when masses of African-Americans went to the polls they would have been voting for Martin right along with their votes for Obama. He didn't do that and many went to the polls, voted for Obama and left.

I would have blasted Chambliss's "Those other people are voting" all over the press.

I would have made sure voters remembered what Chambliss did to Max Cleland.

Had he hired me .. he would have won. :eusa_angel:

So you're somehow suggesting that skin color should be relevant in elections? Why?

What'd Chambliss do to Max Cleland?

... He should have hired my company to run his campaign. I would have had the good sense to ensure that when masses of African-Americans went to the polls they would have been voting for Martin right along with their votes for Obama.

Oh... so you work for "Race-Hustler, Inc.?" WELL! That IS a growin' field... when the culture begins to react to the lowest common denominator... you people make a KILLIN'!

I'd do it myself except that it represents 'the personification of evil;' it's just one of those things that I just could never do... being a decent person and all.

Forum List

Back