All you need to do is show Dershowitz in 1998 to quiet him

What’s your point ? Trump hasn’t abused anything.. he was taking about abuse Joe Biden’s Brother Bagged $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans

This is not about Joe Biden or his brother, we are having a trial on tramps impeachment, because he was impeached by the House.
Most certainly is about Joe Biden. The phone call was about Biden. If Biden is corrupt, then the President was justified in holding the money.
LOL

Now if you could only prove Biden was corrupt.
:5_1_12024:

That doesn't show corruption. In fact, it shows the clean up of corruption as Biden got a corrupt prosecutor fired.

What’s your point ? Trump hasn’t abused anything.. he was taking about abuse Joe Biden’s Brother Bagged $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans

This is not about Joe Biden or his brother, we are having a trial on tramps impeachment, because he was impeached by the House.
Most certainly is about Joe Biden. The phone call was about Biden. If Biden is corrupt, then the President was justified in holding the money.
LOL

That doesn't show corruption. In fact, it shows the clean up of corruption as Biden got a corrupt prosecutor fired.

Wrong, Pea Brain.

I confirms Quid Pro Joe's corruption.

LOL

Wrong, Pea Brain.

I confirms Quid Pro Joe's corruption.

LOL

You confirms it, huh?

I guess that means it must be true then, right? :lmao:

Frankie ? Nawwwwwwwwwwwww !
joefrank.jpg

Has there been any evidence yet, that shows trumps motive for the request for zelensky? This the evidence I'm waiting for.

I'm sorry, you can't claim guilt unless you prove intent. On the surface, what trump did is not illegal, unless you can prove WHY he did it.

Show me this evidence and I'll agree with you on guilt.

Actually you have to an idiot to believe it’s not about Biden

It is about Biden, the Democrats claim investigating his and others corruption in the Ukraine somehow is impeachable. Why do you hide this fact? Biden and Hunter need to be called and be investigated by other than their lying fellow Democrats.
the best question of yesterday was this, why can't we have the transcript copy of the phone call between Ukraine's PM and Obammy concerning the aid for the prosecutor getting fired? What's good for the goose and all. Why aren't any repubs saying this? talk to your reps, come on gd damn it, why are fking republicans so docile?

Forum List

Back