Fair Trial!!!

It's clear they want to drag it out for months...Mitch even put in a fail-safe today to call it quits & vote if the filth turn it into a circus.

I said it before & I'll say it again...I think RBG is either stepping down or dying & impeachment was the democrats delay tactic.

Why else would nancy have held onto the articles for a month?

The House impeachment was perfect
Yup ... it has rallied all rational Americans to the President's side, filled his campaign chest to the brim, made a laughing stock of the Hysterical House Dems & their mindless minions (you), and insured a red tsunami in November. BOOM!!!

Enjoy every second, RW ... y'all did it to yourselves:

22_jpg-1204529.JPG

The president is unaccountable to anyone, just the way the founders intended.

He is accountable and the more I research this whole mess, the less credible Pelosi and company seem and at the beginning I thought they might of had something.

The president is accountable to the voters, the way it should be.

Hard to see how the voters can hold someone accountable without being informed of how the president is governing the nation.

The voters are being misinformed by an MSM that is 93% negative towards Trump, and he wins anyway.

Hard to see how the voters can hold someone accountable without being informed of how the president is governing the nation.
As with all presidents, Trump can be judged by his results. Close your eyes tightly ... you are not gonna wanna see this:
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC and federal courts.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder our bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for them.

I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Mitch McConnell’s picture will be in history books. He will be judged harshly. Generations of Americans will read about how he and others enabled a corrupt, lawless cult leader from being held accountable

The Repukes want a short trial because if it's dragged out it will drive Trump out of his mind, which will be a short trip for that fucking lunatic.

The voters are being misinformed by an MSM that is 93% negative towards Trump, and he wins anyway.

The MSM doesn’t have an obligation to the citizens. The president does. Are you seriously holding the president to a lower standard than TV news?

As with all presidents, Trump can be judged by his results. Close your eyes tightly ... you are not gonna wanna see this:
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
No wonder our bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for them.

I suppose it is.

How does that make up for being corrupt?

Nixon was actually a quite accomplished president in some regards. But that doesn’t make up for the damage he did to our country.

Mitch McConnell’s picture will be in history books. He will be judged harshly. Generations of Americans will read about how he and others enabled a corrupt, lawless cult leader from being held accountable
I'm amost hoping that witnesses are not allowed, Trump is found not guilty & when Bolton's book comes out he reveals what a fucking criminal lowlife Trump is. Besides the fact more evidence of wrongdoing by Trump will come out after the trial. No doubt. I want to see the look on all of their faces when they get their asses handed back to them in November. People have had enough of this shit & you can take that to the bank.

I suppose it is.

How does that make up for being corrupt?

Nixon was actually a quite accomplished president in some regards. But that doesn’t make up for the damage he did to our country.
You asked "how the voters can hold someone accountable without being informed of how the president is governing the nation" and I responded by informing you of the results. Now you are informed.

And corrupt??? 3 years of the witch-hunt and the best article of impeachment the Hysterical House Dems could come up with is "Trump is a poopy-head?"

WTF is wrong with you?

Trump is a criminal conman, he's been that way for the past 30 years. Why do you think he had Roy Cohn, one of the most despicable human beings who ever lived as his lawyer? Anyone who believes that he turned over a new leaf on 1/20/17 is an idiot.

Forum List

Back