All you need to do is show Dershowitz in 1998 to quiet him

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Just min 5.18-5.38, to quiet him up.

a mere 20 sec video.:dig: oh the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Just min 5.18-5.38, to shut him up.

No hypocrisy by Alan as I see the video.
The "abuse of power" needs to be egregious, serious, dangerous, or a threat to the republic.
Although not technically a "crime" but a threatening abuse of power, not a ticky-tack abuse of power.

Maybe you just need to take off the partisan glasses and see what non-criminal "abuse of power" is comparable in seriousness to "treason and bribery".

What’s your point ? Trump hasn’t abused anything.. he was taking about abuse Joe Biden’s Brother Bagged $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans

This is not about Joe Biden or his brother, we are having a trial on tramps impeachment, because he was impeached by the House.
The Bidens are front and center in this whole charade. If it weren't for Biden's corruption and his son being given a prominent position by Burisma for the OBVIOUS purpose of gaining leverage with Biden, there would have been no phone call.

427C83A0-7551-48B7-86E3-25254CD80C2B.jpeg

What’s your point ? Trump hasn’t abused anything.. he was taking about abuse Joe Biden’s Brother Bagged $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans

This is not about Joe Biden or his brother, we are having a trial on tramps impeachment, because he was impeached by the House.
and according to the constitution the Senate has total control over how the trial is conducted ...and sadly for you that means the republican majority leader ! and if you think that the dems prosecution team can stand up against Trumps defense team then you are one again !YES I SAID ONCE AGAIN GOING TO BE VERY DISAPPOINTED ! when are you people going to get tired of losing and getting your asses handed to you ! our side sure isnt tired of wining !

The "abuse of power" needs to be egregious, serious, dangerous, or a threat to the republic.
Although not technically a "crime" but a threatening abuse of power, not a ticky-tack abuse of power.

Maybe you just need to take off the partisan glasses and see what non-criminal "abuse of power" is comparable in seriousness to "treason and bribery".

Dershowitz now claims that abuse of power (regardless of how egregious) is not a crime and not impeachable.

Dershowitz now claims that abuse of power (regardless of how egregious) is not a crime and not impeachable.
I thought you wanted to protect whistleblowers

Forum List

Back