All you need to do is show Dershowitz in 1998 to quiet him

Just min 5.18-5.38, to shut him up.

a mere 20 sec video.:dig: oh the hypocrisy.

No hypocrisy by Alan as I see the video.
The "abuse of power" needs to be egregious, serious, dangerous, or a threat to the republic.
Although not technically a "crime" but a threatening abuse of power, not a ticky-tack abuse of power.

Maybe you just need to take off the partisan glasses and see what non-criminal "abuse of power" is comparable in seriousness to "treason and bribery".

Dershowitz now claims that abuse of power (regardless of how egregious) is not a crime and not impeachable.
I thought you wanted to protect whistleblowers

What are you on about?

What’s your point ? Trump hasn’t abused anything.. he was taking about abuse Joe Biden’s Brother Bagged $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans

This is not about Joe Biden or his brother, we are having a trial on tramps impeachment, because he was impeached by the House.
the senate has the power to call whoever they want !! they could subpoena Obama if they want to .

If they wanted to I'd cheer. But I'd be very surprised if McConnell would be that dumb to subpoena Pres. Obama.

The "abuse of power" needs to be egregious, serious, dangerous, or a threat to the republic.
Although not technically a "crime" but a threatening abuse of power, not a ticky-tack abuse of power.

Maybe you just need to take off the partisan glasses and see what non-criminal "abuse of power" is comparable in seriousness to "treason and bribery".

Dershowitz now claims that abuse of power (regardless of how egregious) is not a crime and not impeachable.

What are you on about?
Didn’t Trump blow the whistle on Joe Biden

What are you on about?

Nope. Trump doesn’t have any information against Biden. He’s just using the power of the government to persecute a private citizen who threatens him.

Real Soviet style corruption.

What are you on about?

Nope. Trump doesn’t have any information against Biden. He’s just using the power of the government to persecute a private citizen who threatens him.

So how did Hunter get paid

What are you on about?

So how did Hunter get paid

Get a court order and find out.

This is hilarious.

Schumer and Pelosi can flip on impeachment, but Graham and Dershowitz can't?

The hypocrisy is insufferable.

What’s your point ? Trump hasn’t abused anything.. he was taking about abuse Joe Biden’s Brother Bagged $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans

This is not about Joe Biden or his brother, we are having a trial on tramps impeachment, because he was impeached by the House.
the senate has the power to call whoever they want !! they could subpoena Obama if they want to .

If they wanted to I'd cheer. But I'd be very surprised if McConnell would be that dumb to subpoena Pres. Obama.
why would he want to subpoena Obama ?? the point i was making is the majority dems in the house had total control over the articles to impeach the president and now and now the senate has total power over the trial ! dems dont get to control or dictate the senate trial because they are not the majority ! republicans should be just as partisan and one sided in the senate as the dems were in the house .

Jerry Nadler also had different views on impeachment in 1998.
Both parties must support impeachment, he said in 1998, or else it would divide the country too much.

"There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment substantially supported by one of our major political parties and largely opposed by the other,” he said then.

“Such an impeachment would lack legitimacy, would produce divisiveness and bitterness in our politics for years to come and will call into question the very legitimacy of our political institutions," he added.

All you need to do is show Dershowitz in 1998 to quiet him

You obvious have no idea how liberals operate...If that was all it took to shut them up they would all be mutes...the entire reason for using a liberal is so he/she can say one thing then/now and another later...it's considered a "job skill" by them

Just min 5.18-5.38, to quiet him up.

Did the Constitution change since 1998?

He is representing President Trump
Being a hypocritical ass and supporting things you once opposed is a virtue

Being a hypocritical ass and supporting things you once opposed is a virtue

No wonder you love Pelosi, Nadler, and Schumer.

They're 'virtuous'

Trump wasn't impeached, he was barely half-peached you fools couldn't even get all the Dem's to vote yes let alone a single Republican. We will laugh you idiots out of the Senate chamber in a couple of weeks just relax.

Forum List

Back