All these threads condemning Obama on the attacks..not one expressing sympathy..

Turns out this was a pre planned attack with inside help. I called this one yesterday. The admin has done nothing more than watch this unfold over the last 36 hours. Talk about not keeping our people safe.

How the fuck did the mob overrun the Embassy in the first place?

Wasn't it heavily guarded?

As I said before. The only reason the marine contingent would not be responding is if they were told to stand down.

One can hardly blame Obama for this. This is due to decades of American foreign policy that sends us around the world meddling in other nations' affairs.

Mittens was quick to climb over the bodies of dead Americans to use this tragedy for his own political gain and the sheeples don't mind doing the same but not one of them can say WHY or HOW this was Obama's fault.

They seem to think he should be standing out in front of ALL of our embassies with an assault rifle.

The rw happiness at having new lies to spread is disgusting to say the least.

Romney DID NOT do as Obama did, BLAME the troops!
Obama said of the US military: "air-raiding villages killing civilians"!
Romney supporters have NEVER like Obamatrons did call our troops "Terrorists"!
Nazis!
So whatever criticism Romney did was NOT against the US Troops as Obama and his Obamatrons did.. WHILE the troops were fighting!!

For our dead and brave Americans.

Pathetic.

Actually, this conservative does not blame Obama for the attacks or for the Cairo Embassy's initial apologetic response which was inexcusable in my opinion. We do not apologize for a U.S. citizen expressing his opinion, particularly when barbarians stage their assault on 9/11, a month after the video was released. Diplomatic posts abroad can be dangerous. That's the job. Now we have the Egyptian government apologizing on one hand while demanding that we punish the American citizen who made the video. Yeah. Right. There's no excuse for these people's barbaric behavior, and the only apology owed is that of the respective governments of Egypt and Libya to us. And the only punishment called for here is that to be exacted on the perpetrators of these crimes.

I will, however, hold Obama responsible to properly handle this situation from here on out.

Bingo.

I don't hold Barry responsible for these attacks either. I'm surprised it hasn't happened way before now.

His response, however, sucks.

Hell. Anyone with an embassy in any Muslim country is liable to be attacked.

The Libyans and the Egyptians had no problem taking any help we were willing to give to get rid of their leaders.

Anyone who thinks they weren't going to kick us to the curb when they got rid of their leaders and elected new is definetly living in lalaland.

They have elected new leaders and are acting accordingly. AS far as I'm concerned let the Arab League handle the problems in Muslimville.

That includes Syria.

While I support Romney, my concern here goes to his off-key criticism. It's not going to play well. It will hurt him. Obama is a disaster and has to go. This does not help the cause. One has to be very careful about these sort of things.

Last edited:
Why shouldn't he be blamed? This is his awful mess. He forced the American Taxpayers to pay for this debacle, and didn't even bother getting Congressional approval. He does deserve to be blamed. I don't see how anyone with common sense could see it any other way.

yeah right ... You're just so torn up about it but you're damn near wetting your pants at having these deaths to politicize.

Sorry, but it rings very hollow, especially in light of Mitten's words.

There has been plenty of politicization by the left of dead Americans in Afghanistan and Iraq over the past ten years. Don't throw stones in a glass house.

yeah right ... You're just so torn up about it but you're damn near wetting your pants at having these deaths to politicize.

Sorry, but it rings very hollow, especially in light of Mitten's words.

There has been plenty of politicization by the left of dead Americans in Afghanistan and Iraq over the past ten years. Don't throw stones in a glass house.

Bingo! :clap2:

Pathetic.

U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was killed by a "small and savage group" of Libyan militants who stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said today.

Stevens, 52, died Tuesday night as 20 gun-wielding attackers descended on the U.S. consulate, firing automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif told a news conference in Benghazi.

Welcome to the "Silly Seaseon..."

Why no thread for every soldier that dies in Afghanistan under Obama? The numbers are far greater than when Bush was President but the media no longer plasters it everywhere or keeps the death toll count coming all hours of the day. Why is that I wonder? People need to remember we are still at war in the world. Those lives along with the lives of those in the embassy mean something. They are sacrificing for America and deserve recognition.

:clap2:
they don't seem to care about them unless someone is criticizing Obama over it
that is what's pathetic

Why shouldn't he be blamed? This is his awful mess. He forced the American Taxpayers to pay for this debacle, and didn't even bother getting Congressional approval. He does deserve to be blamed. I don't see how anyone with common sense could see it any other way.

I'm principally concerned with the wisdom and accuracy of Romney's comment, and I don't see how Obama is immediately at fault for these attacks, the wisdom of interceding in Libya notwithstanding.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was killed by a "small and savage group" of Libyan militants who stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said today.

Stevens, 52, died Tuesday night as 20 gun-wielding attackers descended on the U.S. consulate, firing automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif told a news conference in Benghazi.

welcome to politics in the year 2012... lee atwater would be proud

oh is that righteous indignation now? please....:rolleyes:

yes yes brietbart, but hey, feel free to post a timeline refuting theirs....if they are wrong they are wrong, but as it stands now......:eusa_whistle:

At 11:53pm last night Talking Points Memo released a statement from the Obama campaign condemning Mitt Romney for criticizing something the White House itself disavowed -- an appalling apology issued by the State Department.

Eight hours later, President Obama finally got around to condemning the monsters who attacked us on our own soil and killed our fellow citizens.

Obama Camp Condemns Mitt Romney Before Our Attackers In Egypt, Libya

Pathetic.

Those people would probably not have died had Obama made sure that our consulate was protected by American Marines. What moron would allow U.S security to be handled by a government that is not even fully formed yet? Oh wait...we know what kind of moron..Obama.

so obama makes statement takes no questions and is now winging his way to Vegas for fundrasiers.....:lol:

meanwhile romney holds a presser AND answers questions, the first 7 of which are not what he sees or feels we need to do globally and our last 4 years of FP, but why he choose now to make a statement etc etc etc ...

AND there is audio of the 'journalists' coordinated the questions to boot...wonderful.

I'm principally concerned with the wisdom and accuracy of Romney's comment, and I don't see how Obama is immediately at fault for these attacks, the wisdom of interceding in Libya notwithstanding.

I agree BUT he is responsible......and yes I think we both recognize the difference between fault and responsibility.

and due to the 8 years of bush and all that msm did to attach blame to him, (hyperbole alert) for any bird that fell from a tree, I am not inclined to provided any succor.

whats was good for him is good for the gander, imho, especially when it comes to the msm reaction, its a little late for righteous indignation over what Romney is saying or when.

I agree BUT he is responsible......and yes I think we both recognize the difference between fault and responsibility.

and due to the 8 years of bush and all that msm did to attach blame to him, (hyperbole alert) for any bird that fell from a tree, I am not inclined to provided any succor.

whats was good for him is good for the gander, imho, especially when it comes to the msm reaction, its a little late for righteous indignation over what Romney is saying or when.

Emphasis mine.

Precisely. Yes, Obama is responsible and of course the Cairo embassy's apology was breathtakingly stupid and utterly inexcusable. Many diplomatic posts are dangerous. That's the job. They are there to accurately represent and defend America's constitutional values, not appease piss ant thugs or tyrants. On that point, Romney is dead on. As far as assuming the administration directed the embassy to make that apology . . . well, that was careless, even if that proves to be the case later. Premature. Romney has to be careful here. As things are now, the comments that somewhat veered off that central idea are not playing well politically.

I'm very concerned about that. This country can't take another four years of Obama's idiocy, including his confusing foreign policy, especially one that leaves the only dependable ally in the Middle East hanging. Obama's kiss-ass approach is appalling.

Obviously our Embassy should have been better protected. And since this Libyan War is Obama's War, he is to blame for this horrific incident. That's just the the way it is.

That fucking polesmoking dickfaced preacher in Florida now has the deaths of four good Americans on his conscience. I hope that fucker never gets a good nights sleep for the rest of his fucking asshole life. And I hope that life is shortened by the most painful cancer possible.

Terry Jones did not make the movie. You usually like to keep with facts so i thought I'd give you this fact.

I appreciate that.

I would bet hard money, though, this film was made by extremist Christians.

That fucking polesmoking dickfaced preacher in Florida now has the deaths of four good Americans on his conscience. I hope that fucker never gets a good nights sleep for the rest of his fucking asshole life. And I hope that life is shortened by the most painful cancer possible.

Terry Jones did not make the movie. You usually like to keep with facts so i thought I'd give you this fact.

I appreciate that.

I would bet hard money, though, this film was made by extremist Christians.

Doesn't give your Dear Leader a free pass. This is his useless War debacle. He didn't protect our Embassy properly. Someone has to be held accountable for this horrific mess. And that someone is him.

Who was it that said : let no crisis goto waste?

The idiot liberal Dumbocrats just can't stand it if you play by their rules. They can't stand to play by any rules that levels the playing field.

Exceptional post Grampa Murked U...:clap2:

Yeah, looks like they've decided to go the pathetic Blame BOOOOSH & Romney route. I guess some sheep will swallow anything they're fed. This is a monumental fuck-up. The man's death was absolutely unnecessary.

Forum List

Back