When Faux Noise reported the video was behind the Bengazi attack....

But During The Night Of The Benghazi Attack, Fox News Itself Reported That The Video Inspired The Attack
Greta Van Susteren: "Both Attacks Were Triggered By A Movie Produced In The United States That Protesters Say Is Anti-Muslim." On the September 11, 2012 edition of Fox News' On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, Van Susteren twice repeated an Associated Press story that cited an anti-Islam video as a trigger for the Benghazi attack:

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: This is a "FOX News Alert." An American consulate worker murdered and at least one other wounded in the American consulate in Libya, that according to the Libyan security officials. The Associated Press is now reporting the American was shot to death when gunmen stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and clashed with security forces.

And there is more violence against America tonight, this time in Cairo, Egypt, thousands of protesters marching on the U.S. embassy. They climbed the embassy walls, they ripped down our American flag, they burned our flag, and then they replaced our flag at our embassy with a black Islamist flag!

According to the A.P., both attacks were triggered by a movie produced in the United States that protesters say is anti-Muslim. The AP further reports that movie was made by an anti-Muslim extremist. "On the Record" is tracking these breaking news stories and will bring you developments throughout the hour.

[...]

VAN SUSTEREN: This is a "FOX News Alert," an American State Department officer killed in Libya, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton now confirming the killing at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. At least one other person was reportedly wounded after gunmen stormed the consulate. There are also reports of looting.

And there is even more violence tonight in Cairo, Egypt, thousands of protesters marching on the U.S. embassy. According to the Associated Press, both attacks were triggered by an anti-Muslim film produced here in the United States. [Fox News, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, 9/11/12, via Nexis]

Fox's Bret Baier: "There Was ... Protest Over The Video At The U.S. Consulate In Benghazi." On the September 11, 2012 edition of Fox News' Special Report with Bret Baier, Baier reported that there was a "protest over the video" in Benghazi:

BAIER: There was also protest over the video at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Report says an armed mob set fire to that building. [Fox News, Special Report with Bret Baier, 9/11/12]

Fox's Dana Perino: "An American Citizen Died ... It Is Happening Across The Middle East Because Of A Video That Was Produced In The United States." On the September 11, 2012 edition of Fox News' Hannity, Fox host Dana Perino explained that there were many protests occurring throughout the Middle East and North Africa over the anti-Islam video, and blamed a protest over the video for the death of Americans in Benghazi:

DANA PERINO: There has been a lot of talk in the last couple weeks about hard truths. But the people in the Muslim world -- can deal with hard truths as well. They need to be communicated to in a way that they could understand. The other thing is that there were other protests that were sparked today and an American person -- an American citizen died --

DOUG SCHOEN: In Libya!

PERINO: In Libya. So it is not just happening in Egypt. It is happening across the Middle East because of a video that was produced in the United States. [Fox News, Hannity, 9/11/12]

Associated Press Report Cited By Fox Was Based On Information From The Libyan Government
AP Report Cited By Fox Got Information From Libyan Government Official, Not Clinton Or The Obama Administration. The Associated Press reported at 5:17 pm, prior to the airing of Fox's Special Report or On the Record, that a Libyan official said the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi was stormed "after a protest against a video deemed insulting to Islam's prophet, Muhammad." From the AP report:

A Libyan Interior Ministry official says armed men have stormed the US consulate in east Libya's Benghazi and set it ablaze after a protest against a video deemed insulting to Islam's prophet, Muhammad, which was reportedly produced in America.

Witnesses say Tuesday's attack left much of the consulate burned. It came hours after ultraconservative Islamist demonstrators in Egypt climbed the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo to protest the film.

Wanis al-Sharef, an interior ministry official in Benghazi, says the attackers stormed the consulate after firing in the air. [Associated Press, 9/11/12]
Other than the video had nothing to do with the attacks, it had everything to do with presidential politics though.
The loopy kunt proved it by her own admission...

Silly progressives...
There were protests in other parts of Libya, and Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, and other parts of Africa.

I guess the Benghazi attack was the only action in the world that day that had nothing to do with the video

yes loon, i guess it had nothing to do with it being the anniversary of 9-11 either? and how many ambassadors were killed in CIA compounds in the other countries were rioting was occurring/?????
Every protestor/attacker, everywhere else in the world that day, was protesting the video, except the attackers in Libya

So, they were wrong just like the loopy kunt(Hildabeast)

They all suited their stories to their political situations and ran with them.
Progressives have no backbone everything is situational politics to them.

Embrace the suck
Hilariously ironic. Carry on with your BS fantasy/hate propaganda/infotainment....AGAIN, everyone with a brain (non-dupes) know it was probably planned AND triggered by video protests. IDIOT.

you have ZERO evidence, except the "confession" of a terrorist who was likely tortured saying the video was the cause you sad pathetic loser

on the other hand Hillary herself TOLD OTHERS IT WASNT BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO

trashing fox news doesnt make your case the video was to blame you idiot

lol
WTF is wrong with you? lol
Libyans angry over film set fire to US consulate

Hilariously ironic. Carry on with your BS fantasy/hate propaganda/infotainment....AGAIN, everyone with a brain (non-dupes) know it was probably planned AND triggered by video protests. IDIOT.

you have ZERO evidence, except the "confession" of a terrorist who was likely tortured saying the video was the cause you sad pathetic loser

lol
Wow...the way you defend Fox News reminds me of how an abused wife defends her abusive husband.

You really think they're the only ones telling the truth....don't you?

That would be so adorable, if it wasn't so sad

what's truly sad is watching you embarrass yourself here

i'm defending Fox on THIS issue, not on everything Fox news does. try another straw man.

furthermore i wasnt even trying to defend Fox news. i'm countering the idiotic premise, DEBUNKED, that the video was the cause of the attack. it wasnt
There were protests in other parts of Libya, and Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, and other parts of Africa.

I guess the Benghazi attack was the only action in the world that day that had nothing to do with the video
Anyway, only a baby rapist would be offended by that video...
Are you saying that the attackers in Libya were NOT baby rapists?

No one watched the video to start the protests, views of the video were next to nothing before the attack.

The loopy kunt saw a political opening... That simple.
Except in Egypt, and Tunisia, where they were protesting the video

But not in Libya... All indications are that it was pre planed nothing to do with video.
Then it was the only protest or attack in the entire Muslim world that day, that had nothing to do with the video
The people that were actually there disagree with you, like I said only rapist would be offended by that video.

But During The Night Of The Benghazi Attack, Fox News Itself Reported That The Video Inspired The Attack
Greta Van Susteren: "Both Attacks Were Triggered By A Movie Produced In The United States That Protesters Say Is Anti-Muslim." On the September 11, 2012 edition of Fox News' On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, Van Susteren twice repeated an Associated Press story that cited an anti-Islam video as a trigger for the Benghazi attack:

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: This is a "FOX News Alert." An American consulate worker murdered and at least one other wounded in the American consulate in Libya, that according to the Libyan security officials. The Associated Press is now reporting the American was shot to death when gunmen stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and clashed with security forces.

And there is more violence against America tonight, this time in Cairo, Egypt, thousands of protesters marching on the U.S. embassy. They climbed the embassy walls, they ripped down our American flag, they burned our flag, and then they replaced our flag at our embassy with a black Islamist flag!

According to the A.P., both attacks were triggered by a movie produced in the United States that protesters say is anti-Muslim. The AP further reports that movie was made by an anti-Muslim extremist. "On the Record" is tracking these breaking news stories and will bring you developments throughout the hour.

[...]

VAN SUSTEREN: This is a "FOX News Alert," an American State Department officer killed in Libya, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton now confirming the killing at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. At least one other person was reportedly wounded after gunmen stormed the consulate. There are also reports of looting.

And there is even more violence tonight in Cairo, Egypt, thousands of protesters marching on the U.S. embassy. According to the Associated Press, both attacks were triggered by an anti-Muslim film produced here in the United States. [Fox News, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, 9/11/12, via Nexis]

Fox's Bret Baier: "There Was ... Protest Over The Video At The U.S. Consulate In Benghazi." On the September 11, 2012 edition of Fox News' Special Report with Bret Baier, Baier reported that there was a "protest over the video" in Benghazi:

BAIER: There was also protest over the video at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Report says an armed mob set fire to that building. [Fox News, Special Report with Bret Baier, 9/11/12]

Fox's Dana Perino: "An American Citizen Died ... It Is Happening Across The Middle East Because Of A Video That Was Produced In The United States." On the September 11, 2012 edition of Fox News' Hannity, Fox host Dana Perino explained that there were many protests occurring throughout the Middle East and North Africa over the anti-Islam video, and blamed a protest over the video for the death of Americans in Benghazi:

DANA PERINO: There has been a lot of talk in the last couple weeks about hard truths. But the people in the Muslim world -- can deal with hard truths as well. They need to be communicated to in a way that they could understand. The other thing is that there were other protests that were sparked today and an American person -- an American citizen died --

DOUG SCHOEN: In Libya!

PERINO: In Libya. So it is not just happening in Egypt. It is happening across the Middle East because of a video that was produced in the United States. [Fox News, Hannity, 9/11/12]

Associated Press Report Cited By Fox Was Based On Information From The Libyan Government
AP Report Cited By Fox Got Information From Libyan Government Official, Not Clinton Or The Obama Administration. The Associated Press reported at 5:17 pm, prior to the airing of Fox's Special Report or On the Record, that a Libyan official said the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi was stormed "after a protest against a video deemed insulting to Islam's prophet, Muhammad." From the AP report:

A Libyan Interior Ministry official says armed men have stormed the US consulate in east Libya's Benghazi and set it ablaze after a protest against a video deemed insulting to Islam's prophet, Muhammad, which was reportedly produced in America.

Witnesses say Tuesday's attack left much of the consulate burned. It came hours after ultraconservative Islamist demonstrators in Egypt climbed the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo to protest the film.

Wanis al-Sharef, an interior ministry official in Benghazi, says the attackers stormed the consulate after firing in the air. [Associated Press, 9/11/12]
Other than the video had nothing to do with the attacks, it had everything to do with presidential politics though.
The loopy kunt proved it by her own admission...

Silly progressives...

yes loon, i guess it had nothing to do with it being the anniversary of 9-11 either? and how many ambassadors were killed in CIA compounds in the other countries were rioting was occurring/?????
Every protestor/attacker, everywhere else in the world that day, was protesting the video, except the attackers in Libya

you're right idiot; nobody in the Muslim world ever protests on the anniversary of 9-11 in the last 14 years since it happened!! it was all ONLY because of the video "everywhere"!!

lol

lol
Wow...the way you defend Fox News reminds me of how an abused wife defends her abusive husband.

You really think they're the only ones telling the truth....don't you?

That would be so adorable, if it wasn't so sad

what's truly sad is watching you embarrass yourself here

i'm defending Fox on THIS issue, not on everything Fox news does. try another straw man.

furthermore i wasnt even trying to defend Fox news. i'm countering the idiotic premise, DEBUNKED, that the video was the cause of the attack. it wasnt

Anyway, only a baby rapist would be offended by that video...
Are you saying that the attackers in Libya were NOT baby rapists?
I am saying the attacks had anything to do with that video, and only baby rapist would be offended.

No one watched the video to start the protests, views of the video were next to nothing before the attack.

The loopy kunt saw a political opening... That simple.
Except in Egypt, and Tunisia, where they were protesting the video

But not in Libya... All indications are that it was pre planed nothing to do with video.
Then it was the only protest or attack in the entire Muslim world that day, that had nothing to do with the video
The people that were actually there disagree with you, like I said only rapist would be offended by that video.
Well...if every other attack/protest, everywhere else in the world that, was because of the video.......

Why do you think it's outrageous for us to think the Libyan consulate attack was because of the video?.....at least before someone took credit for it

That is like saying if I see a video of that loopy kunt Hildabeast, it makes me want to go out and kill people, then some loopy kunt justifying my actions because some cult disliked a video no one watched.

Hater dupes are ridiculously thick.

pub pub hater dupes is all Franco can say because he lacks IHilary, said it was caused by movie, not by terrorism so Obama could appear as if he had succeeded against terrorism.

That's a big lie. It shows what kind of person she is.Q for substance as typical liberal. Let us know when you get your GED
He's not just holding his own, he's spanking your drunken old senile buddies all over

That is like saying if I see a video of that loopy kunt Hildabeast, it makes me want to go out and kill people, then some loopy kunt justifying my actions because some cult disliked a video no one watched.
Don't talk about killing people. Lot's of guys on this site like to report that to the FBI.

Besides that....that guy who shot up Roseburg was talking about killing people before he finally did

Forum List

Back