All these threads condemning Obama on the attacks..not one expressing sympathy..

For our dead and brave Americans.

Pathetic.

Nice deflection. Very well done. Bull shit, but very well done. kudos.

WTF is wrong with rw's?

Its like they just don't have any of the basic and normal feelings or compassion for their fellow human beings.

No wonder they're willing to vote for MittBot.

Of course we have basic and normal feelings and compassion for our fellow human beings. That is precisely why we are pissed off about the murder of our fellow citizens. It seems to me that the unfeeling ones are the ones who aren't pissed off that our fellow Americans were killed in these attacks.

How is it you are not outraged at the murder of our citizens? How are you not outraged at the incompetence in leadership that has lead to this? Did those lives mean nothing to you?

Pathetic.

U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was killed by a "small and savage group" of Libyan militants who stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said today.

Stevens, 52, died Tuesday night as 20 gun-wielding attackers descended on the U.S. consulate, firing automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif told a news conference in Benghazi.
My condolences to the family and loved ones of Ambassador Stevens. I am sorry the terrorists have taken over the country and done this illegal thing, and I hope the UN takes the action necessary to restore a government that can control zealots and lead the nation out of its bondage to terrorism. :eusa_pray:

One can hardly blame Obama for this. This is due to decades of American foreign policy that sends us around the world meddling in other nations' affairs.

Mittens was quick to climb over the bodies of dead Americans to use this tragedy for his own political gain and the sheeples don't mind doing the same but not one of them can say WHY or HOW this was Obama's fault.

They seem to think he should be standing out in front of ALL of our embassies with an assault rifle.

The rw happiness at having new lies to spread is disgusting to say the least.

One can hardly blame Obama for this. This is due to decades of American foreign policy that sends us around the world meddling in other nations' affairs.

Oh so Obama had nothing to do with destabalizing the region by supportng the so called Arab Spring? He didnt stir up the hornets nest in Libya by bombing them? He hasnt publically supported the Muslim Brotherhood? He doesnt staff the embassies with security?

Sure. Obama has NOTHING to do with this.

Mittens was quick to climb over the bodies of dead Americans to use this tragedy for his own political gain and the sheeples don't mind doing the same but not one of them can say WHY or HOW this was Obama's fault.

They seem to think he should be standing out in front of ALL of our embassies with an assault rifle.

The rw happiness at having new lies to spread is disgusting to say the least.

Oh stop lying and actually listen to the reasons we point out.

Nice deflection. Very well done. Bull shit, but very well done. kudos.

WTF is wrong with rw's?

Its like they just don't have any of the basic and normal feelings or compassion for their fellow human beings.

Of course we have basic and normal feelings and compassion for our fellow human beings. That is precisely why we are pissed off about the murder of our fellow citizens. It seems to me that the unfeeling ones are the ones who aren't pissed off that our fellow Americans were killed in these attacks.

How is it you are not outraged at the murder of our citizens? How are you not outraged at the incompetence in leadership that has lead to this? Did those lives mean nothing to you?

yeah right ... You're just so torn up about it but you're damn near wetting your pants at having these deaths to politicize.

Sorry, but it rings very hollow, especially in light of Mitten's words.

You and predfan follow the same brainwashing stories. Lol you numb minded idiot.

Pathetic.

U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was killed by a "small and savage group" of Libyan militants who stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said today.

Stevens, 52, died Tuesday night as 20 gun-wielding attackers descended on the U.S. consulate, firing automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif told a news conference in Benghazi.

Actually, this conservative does not blame Obama for the attacks or for the Cairo Embassy's initial apologetic response which was inexcusable in my opinion. We do not apologize for a U.S. citizen expressing his opinion, particularly when barbarians stage their assault on 9/11, a month after the video was released. Diplomatic posts abroad can be dangerous. That's the job. Now we have the Egyptian government apologizing on one hand while demanding that we punish the American citizen who made the video. Yeah. Right. There's no excuse for these people's barbaric behavior, and the only apology owed is that of the respective governments of Egypt and Libya to us. And the only punishment called for here is that to be exacted on the perpetrators of these crimes.

I will, however, hold Obama responsible to properly handle this situation from here on out.

Bingo.

I don't hold Barry responsible for these attacks either. I'm surprised it hasn't happened way before now.

His response, however, sucks.

Hell. Anyone with an embassy in any Muslim country is liable to be attacked.

The Libyans and the Egyptians had no problem taking any help we were willing to give to get rid of their leaders.

Anyone who thinks they weren't going to kick us to the curb when they got rid of their leaders and elected new is definetly living in lalaland.

They have elected new leaders and are acting accordingly. AS far as I'm concerned let the Arab League handle the problems in Muslimville.

That includes Syria.

Oh so Obama had nothing to do with destabalizing the region by supportng the so called Arab Spring? He didnt stir up the hornets nest in Libya by bombing them? He hasnt publically supported the Muslim Brotherhood? He doesnt staff the embassies with security?

you cannot possibly mean that we and other countries should not have supported the Arab Spring?

You've written some really strange stuff but surely you don't mean this.

WTF is wrong with rw's?

yeah right ... You're just so torn up about it but you're damn near wetting your pants at having these deaths to politicize.

You mean his crazy words that we shouldnt be apologizing for American citizens exercising free speech? You mean his crazy words that we shouldnt be apologizing to people who are freaking attacking us?

Several people, including an Ambassador are dead. And you freaking care more about blaming Mitt than accepting responsibility for the freak screw up in the White House.

When you actually care about the people, talk to me. But if you are going to spin this disaster, then shut the heck up

Pathetic.

You're flat out a liar.

You mean his crazy words that we shouldnt be apologizing for American citizens exercising free speech? You mean his crazy words that we shouldnt be apologizing to people who are freaking attacking us?

Several people, including an Ambassador are dead. And you freaking care more about blaming Mitt than accepting responsibility for the freak screw up in the White House.

When you actually care about the people, talk to me. But if you are going to spin this disaster, then shut the heck up

Mitt had it right. obama is gonna have to apologize for apologizing.

President Obama said nothing of the kind and the retelling of that lie, over and over, will not magically make it true.

you cannot possibly mean that we and other countries should not have supported the Arab Spring?

You've written some really strange stuff but surely you don't mean this.

Yeah. I do mean it. I think it's incredibly stupid to support Islamic Revolutionaries in their efforts to overthrow governments and establish a Caliphate. I think its a bad idea to support terrorists. It's not good policy. Take a look at what happened yesterday. This is exactly the type of things I've been predicting since this so called Arab Spring started.

Those of you who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We've already seen this in Iran. How many freaking times does the same stuff have to happen before you wake up and stop letting this bullcrap happen?!

President Obama said nothing of the kind and the retelling of that lie, over and over, will not magically make it true.

I get it. You are a liar. you cant deal with the facts. so you have to make up bullcrap about what your opponents are saying. How pathetic are you?

Pathetic.

You're flat out a liar.

What part of that post is a "lie"?

Which EXACT words are untrue?

I get it. You are a liar. you cant deal with the facts. so you have to make up bullcrap about what your opponents are saying. How pathetic are you?

Okay, give me a link to where Obama said what YOU say he said.

Well, I have now asked rw's in two different threads for a link to "Obama's apology" and then - POOF!

The rw disappears.

Forum List

Back