When Faux Noise reported the video was behind the Bengazi attack....

But the fundie Islamist Rush Limbaugh of the ME called for attacks, shyttehead. Watch some real news.
I don't watch real news, I watch msnbc and look at media matters for entertainment purposes...

I especially like watching a blond loopy kunt and a all in Rino on mourning joe...
Too bad you can't think anymore, obviously.
All of politics is a joke...
They screwed the pouch decades ago and now are just piling on the horse sh!t, trying to fool everyone there is a purpose for their job.

All in all prolonging the sh!t show future generations are going to have to really deal with, unlike now were we are just fooling ourselves thinking there are solutions to this colossal fu%#ed up mess we are in.

It is so sad it's funny...
GOP voters have just given up. With your bs pander to the rich party, I'm not surprised.
Given up on voting for Rinos, no one showed up to vote for the last two Rinos for president.
Who can blame them, both being spineless cowards...
Only Trump isn't.

Too bad you can't think anymore, obviously.
All of politics is a joke...
They screwed the pouch decades ago and now are just piling on the horse sh!t, trying to fool everyone there is a purpose for their job.

All in all prolonging the sh!t show future generations are going to have to really deal with, unlike now were we are just fooling ourselves thinking there are solutions to this colossal fu%#ed up mess we are in.

It is so sad it's funny...
But you're the dumb ass who believes the Republicans have changed, and it's be different this time baby
You need a reading comprehension class, I'm a libertarian.
Progressives/Rinos/dems are all the same, spineless.

Getting along is waaaay over rated.
You're not a Libertarian.

The real test for a Libertarian, is that you were a Libertarian all along, and not a convert.

Were you a Libertarian before 2008?

Were you outraged that the GOP coopted what eventually became the Tea Party?

If all that's true, I stand corrected
Yes, I thought bush spent incredibly foolish with all of his dumb a$$ foreign aid spending...
I'm not talking about foreign aid spending.

You're not a Libertarian if you think the Iraq war should have happened, and you're not a Libertarian if you support military interventionalism.

My guess based on your response, is that you either didn't comprehend the question. Or you're one of the GOP refugees from the Bush admin legacy, and hid afterwards in the Tea Party, or you became a Fox News pseudo Libertarian, or both

Forum List

Back