All these threads condemning Obama on the attacks..not one expressing sympathy..

For our dead and brave Americans.

Pathetic.

U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was killed by a "small and savage group" of Libyan militants who stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said today.

Stevens, 52, died Tuesday night as 20 gun-wielding attackers descended on the U.S. consulate, firing automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif told a news conference in Benghazi.

welcome to politics in the year 2012... lee atwater would be proud
And why is everyone like this. Because Obama has divided this country !!!! HE ALONE has put America against America then ever before..

That fucking polesmoking dickfaced preacher in Florida now has the deaths of four good Americans on his conscience. I hope that fucker never gets a good nights sleep for the rest of his fucking asshole life. And I hope that life is shortened by the most painful cancer possible.

USMB Libs have expressed their sympathies for the attackers who were pushed to the brink, the brink I tell you! by the Terry Jones movie

Do you rw's ever get sick of lying about other Americans?

In another thread, one of you actually said libs were "celebrating" their deaths.

NO American, RIGHT or LEFT would celebrate these horrible and senseless deaths.

That fucking polesmoking dickfaced preacher in Florida now has the deaths of four good Americans on his conscience. I hope that fucker never gets a good nights sleep for the rest of his fucking asshole life. And I hope that life is shortened by the most painful cancer possible.

Oh my gosh!!!
Using your stupid observation then as a guide,
Obama should not get any good nite sleep for HIS encouraging terrorists to KILL US TrOOPS
Obama said "air-raiding villages..Killing civilians"!!!

Where is your anger at Obama for recruiting terrorists with statements like that?

Pathetic.

U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was killed by a "small and savage group" of Libyan militants who stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said today.

Stevens, 52, died Tuesday night as 20 gun-wielding attackers descended on the U.S. consulate, firing automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif told a news conference in Benghazi.

Nice deflection. Very well done. Bull shit, but very well done. kudos.

Actually, it was a different total waste of skin who purposely put our people at risk and eventually got them killed.

Ii posted a link to the video in a different thread.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

WTF is wrong with rw's?

Its like they just don't have any of the basic and normal feelings or compassion for their fellow human beings.

No wonder they're willing to vote for MittBot.

If you're not condemning our President on this, you're very likely too far gone to save. This is his awful mess. This poor man died for nothing. Sadly, it is what it is.

Maybe Obama can host the Muslim Brotherhood at the WH and ask them real nicely to help?

Terry Jones did not make the movie. You usually like to keep with facts so i thought I'd give you this fact.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

WTF is wrong with rw's?

Its like they just don't have any of the basic and normal feelings or compassion for their fellow human beings.

No wonder they're willing to vote for MittBot.

And you are an example of what's wrong with lefties; You don't have two brain cells to rub together.

Pathetic.

Actually, this conservative does not blame Obama for the attacks or for the Cairo Embassy's initial apologetic response which was inexcusable in my opinion. We do not apologize for a U.S. citizen expressing his opinion, particularly when barbarians stage their assault on 9/11, a month after the video was released. Diplomatic posts abroad can be dangerous. That's the job. Now we have the Egyptian government apologizing on one hand while demanding that we punish the American citizen who made the video. Yeah. Right. There's no excuse for these people's barbaric behavior, and the only apology owed is that of the respective governments of Egypt and Libya to us. And the only punishment called for here is that to be exacted on the perpetrators of these crimes.

I will, however, hold Obama responsible to properly handle this situation from here on out.

Last edited:
If you're not condemning our President on this, you're very likely too far gone to save. This is his awful mess. This poor man died for nothing. Sadly, it is what it is.

The president has reacted exactly as he should. If you had watched his statement this morning, you would know that.

Unlike idiotmitt, he's not running his mouth, he's not condemning the embassy's statement and putting Americans in more danger, and this morning, he said exactly what he should have said.

He has always been measured and calm while Rs are running around screaming about the sky falling.

Then, very quietly, with no loss of American lives, no $TRILLION DOLLAR wars, he gets the job done.

If Mittens is elected, he will have us in another war within a year and you idiot rw's will say its somehow Obama's fault.

It is Mitt who is to be condemned for using dead Americans to get votes. The man has no sense of human decency.

The president has reacted exactly as he should. If you had watched his statement this morning, you would know that.

Unlike idiotmitt, he's not running his mouth, he's not condemning the embassy's statement and putting Americans in more danger, and this morning, he said exactly what he should have said.

He has always been measured and calm while Rs are running around screaming about the sky falling.

Then, very quietly, with no loss of American lives, no $TRILLION DOLLAR wars, he gets the job done.

If Mittens is elected, he will have us in another war within a year and you idiot rw's will say its somehow Obama's fault.

It is Mitt who is to be condemned for using dead Americans to get votes. The man has no sense of human decency.

That was funny.

Start a thread in the 'condolences' forum, swallow.

Looks like the political forum is going to hammer Obama for his leadership failures right now.

And why shouldn't we? People are dead because of his incompetence.

We deserve better leadership. Leadership that isnt going to apologize for Americans being American. Leadership that is going to actually provide support for our troops.

These acts of war against us are ridiculous. Perhaps someone should have informed the Libyans that Obama's bombing campaign isnt really a war like some people have been trying to pretend.

One can hardly blame Obama for this. This is due to decades of American foreign policy that sends us around the world meddling in other nations' affairs.

Pathetic.

What's pathetic is your desperate attempt to pull the attention away from the monumental failures of Barack Obama because of your allegiance to him. It's pathetic that you'd rather see people die than see him replaced in the White House. That is what his pathetic.

The best thing we can do for these people is ensure this never happens again. And the best way to do that is to replace Barack Obama.

Sympathy is wasted on the dead.

This is when we should be angry with our piece of shit admin for getting them killed, and apologizing for American values..specifically, freedom of speech.

From what I understand about the sequence of events, Romney's condemnation of the Administration itself appears to be misplaced and unfair.

On what we should do: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/246328-us-embassador-to-lybia-killed-17.html#post5973144

One can hardly blame Obama for this. This is due to decades of American foreign policy that sends us around the world meddling in other nations' affairs.

We certainly can't blame Obama for that. HE has never told a country they were wrong to remove their president from office after he tried to usurp their constitution, never said that the president of a country should step down, never instituted a no fly zone over a foreign country without consulting Congress, never...

I could go on, but I think you get the idea.

Forum List

Back