When Faux Noise reported the video was behind the Bengazi attack....

That is like saying if I see a video of that loopy kunt Hildabeast, it makes me want to go out and kill people, then some loopy kunt justifying my actions because some cult disliked a video no one watched.
Don't talk about killing people. Lot's of guys on this site like to report that to the FBI.

Besides that....that guy who shot up Roseburg was talking about killing people before he finally did
You need reading comprehension, stupid. Read again...
That loopy kunt Hildabeast justified killing our people over a video no one watched.

That is like saying if I see a video of that loopy kunt Hildabeast, it makes me want to go out and kill people, then some loopy kunt justifying my actions because some cult disliked a video no one watched.
Don't talk about killing people. Lot's of guys on this site like to report that to the FBI.

Besides that....that guy who shot up Roseburg was talking about killing people before he finally did
That loopy kunt Hildabeast justified killing our people over a video no one watched.
I still think I'll just drop your comments in the FBI tips box, at FBI.gov, just to make sure.

Hater dupes are ridiculously thick.
It was all about the 9/11 anniversary.
At the Libyan consulate only.

The other 100 protests and attacks that day were about the video
Na, they didn't it was about 9/11.
Only in Benghazi
Na, Muslims celebrate 9/11 worldwide every year, dumb a$$.
Then why were all the other protestors protesting the video?

It was all about the 9/11 anniversary.

Only in Benghazi
They weren't it was 9/11 they were celebrating...

Only in Benghazi
Why were they all chanting about the video...everywhere else but Benghazi?

No doubt they were thinking about 911 too?

I still can't figure out why you think there should have been absolutely no confusion about what caused the Libyan attack, especially before they investigted it.

Only in Benghazi

I still can't figure out why you think there should have been absolutely no confusion about what caused the Libyan attack, especially before they investigted it.
The video was not involved, only hatred for America and celebration of 9/11...

Only in Benghazi

Only in Benghazi

Or were all the other protest/attacks just trying to confuse Obama? so he would have Susan Rice lie?....then we'd catch Hillary improperly emailing people!

Those guys are pretty darn tricky!

Only in Benghazi

Or were all the other protest/attacks just trying to confuse Obama? so he would have Susan Rice lie?....then we'd catch Hillary improperly emailing people!

Those guys are pretty darn tricky!
No video involved... Just like to this day millions of Muslims celebrate 9/11 world wide.

pub pub hater dupes is all Franco can say because he lacks IQ for substance as typical liberal. Let us know when you get your GED

But the fundie Islamist Rush Limbaugh of the ME called for attacks, shyttehead. Watch some real news.

pub pub hater dupes is all Franco can say because he lacks IQ for substance as typical liberal. Let us know when you get your GED

But the fundie Islamist Rush Limbaugh of the ME called for attacks, shyttehead. Watch some real news.
I don't watch real news, I watch msnbc and look at media matters for entertainment purposes...

I especially like watching a blond loopy kunt and a all in Rino on mourning joe...

I don't watch real news, I watch msnbc and look at media matters for entertainment purposes...

I especially like watching a blond loopy kunt and a all in Rino on mourning joe...
Too bad you can't think anymore, obviously.

All of politics is a joke...
They screwed the pouch decades ago and now are just piling on the horse sh!t, trying to fool everyone there is a purpose for their job.

All in all prolonging the sh!t show future generations are going to have to really deal with, unlike now were we are just fooling ourselves thinking there are solutions to this colossal fu%#ed up mess we are in.

It is so sad it's funny...

They screwed the pouch decades ago and now are just piling on the horse sh!t, trying to fool everyone there is a purpose for their job.

All in all prolonging the sh!t show future generations are going to have to really deal with, unlike now were we are just fooling ourselves thinking there are solutions to this colossal fu%#ed up mess we are in.

GOP voters have just given up. With your bs pander to the rich party, I'm not surprised.

But During The Night Of The Benghazi Attack, Fox News Itself Reported That The Video Inspired The Attack
Greta Van Susteren: "Both Attacks Were Triggered By A Movie Produced In The United States That Protesters Say Is Anti-Muslim." On the September 11, 2012 edition of Fox News' On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, Van Susteren twice repeated an Associated Press story that cited an anti-Islam video as a trigger for the Benghazi attack:

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: This is a "FOX News Alert." An American consulate worker murdered and at least one other wounded in the American consulate in Libya, that according to the Libyan security officials. The Associated Press is now reporting the American was shot to death when gunmen stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and clashed with security forces.

And there is more violence against America tonight, this time in Cairo, Egypt, thousands of protesters marching on the U.S. embassy. They climbed the embassy walls, they ripped down our American flag, they burned our flag, and then they replaced our flag at our embassy with a black Islamist flag!

According to the A.P., both attacks were triggered by a movie produced in the United States that protesters say is anti-Muslim. The AP further reports that movie was made by an anti-Muslim extremist. "On the Record" is tracking these breaking news stories and will bring you developments throughout the hour.

[...]

VAN SUSTEREN: This is a "FOX News Alert," an American State Department officer killed in Libya, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton now confirming the killing at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. At least one other person was reportedly wounded after gunmen stormed the consulate. There are also reports of looting.

And there is even more violence tonight in Cairo, Egypt, thousands of protesters marching on the U.S. embassy. According to the Associated Press, both attacks were triggered by an anti-Muslim film produced here in the United States. [Fox News, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, 9/11/12, via Nexis]

Fox's Bret Baier: "There Was ... Protest Over The Video At The U.S. Consulate In Benghazi." On the September 11, 2012 edition of Fox News' Special Report with Bret Baier, Baier reported that there was a "protest over the video" in Benghazi:

BAIER: There was also protest over the video at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Report says an armed mob set fire to that building. [Fox News, Special Report with Bret Baier, 9/11/12]

Fox's Dana Perino: "An American Citizen Died ... It Is Happening Across The Middle East Because Of A Video That Was Produced In The United States." On the September 11, 2012 edition of Fox News' Hannity, Fox host Dana Perino explained that there were many protests occurring throughout the Middle East and North Africa over the anti-Islam video, and blamed a protest over the video for the death of Americans in Benghazi:

DANA PERINO: There has been a lot of talk in the last couple weeks about hard truths. But the people in the Muslim world -- can deal with hard truths as well. They need to be communicated to in a way that they could understand. The other thing is that there were other protests that were sparked today and an American person -- an American citizen died --

DOUG SCHOEN: In Libya!

PERINO: In Libya. So it is not just happening in Egypt. It is happening across the Middle East because of a video that was produced in the United States. [Fox News, Hannity, 9/11/12]

Associated Press Report Cited By Fox Was Based On Information From The Libyan Government
AP Report Cited By Fox Got Information From Libyan Government Official, Not Clinton Or The Obama Administration. The Associated Press reported at 5:17 pm, prior to the airing of Fox's Special Report or On the Record, that a Libyan official said the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi was stormed "after a protest against a video deemed insulting to Islam's prophet, Muhammad." From the AP report:

A Libyan Interior Ministry official says armed men have stormed the US consulate in east Libya's Benghazi and set it ablaze after a protest against a video deemed insulting to Islam's prophet, Muhammad, which was reportedly produced in America.

Witnesses say Tuesday's attack left much of the consulate burned. It came hours after ultraconservative Islamist demonstrators in Egypt climbed the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo to protest the film.

Wanis al-Sharef, an interior ministry official in Benghazi, says the attackers stormed the consulate after firing in the air. [Associated Press, 9/11/12]

You get that they reported what hilary and obama said...right...they were told by the White House and they reported it....

Do you realize you just showed that hilary lied....?

They didn't just make up the story...right? They went to the White House and asked..."What Happened.....?" And the White HOuse, hilary and obama said it was the video...right?

Not according to the links in the OP. Hillary did confirm there was a death, but the rest of the story came from the AP who got it from the Libyan government.

GOP voters have just given up. With your bs pander to the rich party, I'm not surprised.
Given up on voting for Rinos, no one showed up to vote for the last two Rinos for president.
Who can blame them, both being spineless cowards...

But you're the dumb ass who believes the Republicans have changed, and it's be different this time baby

But you're the dumb ass who believes the Republicans have changed, and it's be different this time baby
You need a reading comprehension class, I'm a libertarian.
Progressives/Rinos/dems are all the same, spineless.

Getting along is waaaay over rated.

You're not a Libertarian.

The real test for a Libertarian, is that you were a Libertarian all along, and not a convert.

Were you a Libertarian before 2008?

Were you outraged that the GOP coopted what eventually became the Tea Party?

If all that's true, I stand corrected

You're not a Libertarian.

The real test for a Libertarian, is that you were a Libertarian all along, and not a convert.

Were you a Libertarian before 2008?

Were you outraged that the GOP coopted what eventually became the Tea Party?

If all that's true, I stand corrected
Yes, I thought bush spent incredibly foolish with all of his dumb a$$ foreign aid spending...

Forum List

Back